Any ideas on a pair of gloves?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Any ideas on a pair of gloves?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Looking for a pair of plain gloves just black, tan, gray, or white. Something small and thin. Can be cotton silk or what ever no rubber of any kind or leather though. Probably in women’s size yes I am a guy with small hands haha. Something with a snug fit and trying to stay away from costume gloves that don’t ever fit right unless that’s the only option.
Thank you !
weasel2000
Regular poster

Re: Any ideas on a pair of gloves?

Post by weasel2000 »

What length? Material? Satin is good and there are a number of good sites on Amazon. There are thin nylon gloves (pantyhose material) that are super tight fitting but very comfortable.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

weasel2000 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:33 am What length? Material? Satin is good and there are a number of good sites on Amazon. There are thin nylon gloves (pantyhose material) that are super tight fitting but very comfortable.
I think I know what your talking about sorry didn’t say enough I though I left so stuff out. Wrist length can be anything other than leather or latex can even be polyisoprene or nitrile, would prefer fabric of any kind. I do have the ones that are like pantyhose but they are very fragile and I’m looking for a little stronger than that. Would even love Lycra just hard to find. Something maybe stretchy and form fitting. Material could be satin, silk, Lycra, nitrile, polyisoprene, cotton, polyester if it even exists in gloves. Really anything other than latex or leather. As form fitting as possible.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

I wear a pair of Isotoner gloves that are are form fitting and wear well. They are Lycra with stops of leather on the fingers. Standard woman’s Isotoners in Lg or XL work for me. I have fairly short fingers so these fit my hands rather well.

Return to “The Market Square”