Powder free latex gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Powder free latex gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

Anyone ever find latex exam gloves that are powder free and just as smooth outside as the inside is?
Vinie
VIP

Re: Powder free latex gloves

Post by Vinie »

I don't know where you're from, but in Europe there is a bunch of gloves which have a smooth finish (most of them are maybe just textured on thefingertips).

Just some of the gloves I had:
- Semperguard Latex Comfort (only textured fingertips)
- AMPri Med-Comfort Latex (there is couple versions of those gloves out, the best ones are chlorinated on both sides - and thereby super smooth)
- AMPri Basic-Touch Latex (if I remember correctly they are fully smooth inside and out)
- Glovely/Rays Biosafe PF Plus (fully smooth inside and out)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Powder free latex gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

Vinie wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:33 pm I don't know where you're from, but in Europe there is a bunch of gloves which have a smooth finish (most of them are maybe just textured on thefingertips).

Just some of the gloves I had:
- Semperguard Latex Comfort (only textured fingertips)
- AMPri Med-Comfort Latex (there is couple versions of those gloves out, the best ones are chlorinated on both sides - and thereby super smooth)
- AMPri Basic-Touch Latex (if I remember correctly they are fully smooth inside and out)
- Glovely/Rays Biosafe PF Plus (fully smooth inside and out)
I will try and look for a some of them. The ones we have in the us for just exam gloves are powder free now a days but they have textured grips on the finger tips and I’m looking for ones without that and as smooth out side as they are in side to slip them on.

Return to “The Market Square”