Bear claw nitrile gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Bear claw nitrile gloves

Post by countrylatexglover »

Has anyone ever heard of bear claw nitrile gloves available in us on amazon? Just wondering their quality can’t Find any nitrile gloves in beige or skin color except these. Been trying to find exam or surgical gloves that hard hard to see and can match beige skin tone.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Re: Bear claw nitrile gloves

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I've heard of these, but have never tried them. I first saw them on the North American Rescue website. Several other rescue/trauma supply sites carry them as well. Give em a try and let us know.
I love rubber gloves!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Rubrglvlvr wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:54 pm I've heard of these, but have never tried them. I first saw them on the North American Rescue website. Several other rescue/trauma supply sites carry them as well. Give em a try and let us know.
That is the same place i saw them the first time also. Maybe I will give it a try and see how they are if i get a chance to I will let y’all know. Really been looking for some beige nitrile gloves that are close to Caucasian\italian skin color. Also found some on an older post recently and sexy surgical can attest to that as he saw my responses but they seem to be impossible to find right now, but they do look amazing!!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Just an update on these gloves. I did order them and to my disappointment they are too big for a good fit. They are sticky when you put them on like they have been sealed in plastic for too long and are still to fresh, which makes them hard to put on. They are the color I was hoping. For but again to big for what I wanted.

Return to “The Market Square”