Wanting To Ge Rid Of Some Gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovelover20
Regular poster

Wanting To Ge Rid Of Some Gloves

Post by glovelover20 »

I know, I am currently thinking of the unthinkable, but really thinking I want to get rid of the gloves, or some fo them, I have too many as I am not as interested as I used to be with them, I am bit, but I want to get rid of some gloves. Any advice, I have various gloves, quite a few unopened and then lots that have been opened and barely used other than wearing while on here but then only for a short amount of the time, none of them for anything gross I can assure you. But basically, if posted them on here, or on an eBay amount or just posted about them on here, do you think anyone would want to buy them, or even want to give me an address to post them too. I just feel like chucking them in the bin is too wasteful, so even if it is to post them to a new home where they can be used, then I am happy with that.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Wanting To Ge Rid Of Some Gloves

Post by GlovedYankee »

Well, if you just want to sell them or just give them away that is your choice of course. You might have buyers if you list what you have that you want to dispose of. Are they Latex, Nitrile, Rubber, HH or leather etc. I'd be interested in the open glove packages etc. Just let me/us know how you wish to dispose of them exactly. It also matters where you are too. US, Euro etc. I am in the SE US for instance.

GY
Admin
WWGFA Discord Channels
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I'm just worried about your diminishing love of gloves. :???: I'm not quite sure how I got into rubber gloves but I do know that i'll never change. :D I do remember, back in my teens, chucking my whole glove collection away in a fit of guilt. But I've built it back up and can't ever imagining loosing the thrill of seeing someone in a lovely pair of gloves. :whoop:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
zoraxe
Regular poster

Post by zoraxe »

Could be keen on.some unopened rubber gloves depending on what you have. Happy to pay + pay shipping
glovelover20
Regular poster

Post by glovelover20 »

MyHandsAreHidden
Because they are rubber gloves I am not sure they would be as useful.

Tron206 I do appreciate your concern, :) I just know I literally have too many, and I feel that is wasteful for the environment. I am by no means getting rid of them all, but I just don't want so many any more, but yeah, for whatever reason I just don't feel like I am as into them as I used to be. I get what you're are saying about guilt, and it is deffo not that. Well I think there is a gloved personals area on here, so I shall post in that area, put the link here and if anyone sees anything of interest then, you are welcome to contact me.

Zorax, okay cool, I shall post the link in here to the glove personals section. And yeah when I say pay, I just mean for me shipping them, not after making money from it.

I am based in the UK, I don't know if that will make a difference to anyone. But yeah. thanks for the input people, appreciated. :)
glovelover20
Regular poster

Post by glovelover20 »

So I've posted the gloves in the Market Square on this site, so if you are interested, have gander and feel free to message me and questions.

Thanks

https://www.wwgfa.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 03#p105703

Return to “The Market Square”