Latex Catfish - Custom made gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Latex Catfish - Custom made gloves

Post by HeavyGloves »

Has anyone ever got ahold of Latex Catfish to see if they can custom make a pair or two of big rubbery gloves, made to your specifications regarding,
A) Length of glove
B) Style / overall shape
C) Colours
D) Chlorinated or not chlorinated ?

If so, what was your experience like? Was it good customer service, aka communication between the employee who was assisting you? Did you find the quality of their work to be ok? Any complaints to watch out for?

I am going to be getting some inquiries in so I can have custom made rubber gear, for a rubber character i will be creating, i am a furry so I am really into the transformative aspect of rubber, entire body covering, of course. gloves are only the tip of the iceburg of what I will have to get made.... hehehe but I wanted to inquire and ask in here first, so see if anyone has gotten or communicated with Latex Catfish about custom made gloves.

-HeavyGloves
tuok
Occasional poster

Re: Latex Catfish - Custom made gloves

Post by tuok »

I haven't ever ordered custom made rubber gloves, but I've gave it some thought every now and then and would be also very interested to hear if somebody has done something like this!
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Re: Latex Catfish - Custom made gloves

Post by HeavyGloves »

Through a friend of mine, I ordered a pair of gloves to be made for me a few years back, but there was an error/design flaw that they we not aware of, I wanted chlorinated gloves to be made that could inflate, but what they did was make rather, more like a ball mitt, with my fingers trapped inside the ball parts. They can still inflate though, and are sort of like a bondage mitt, they have zippers installed on the sides up to 3 inches before the wrist. So i was told that when ordering from Latex Catfish, for custom orders, it’s wise to have all the specs written down, measurements carefully, for the exact thing / item of clothing you want made, the more exact measurements that you can get, will help them make it how you like. Including a drawing as well, with those measurements, would be the best way to do it i think, so im going to look into it and see what they can do for me. I will be sure to include the thickness as well, they work good with latex and it comes from a good source as well...will post more in the future and share possible dates, prices, and outcome.

Return to “The Market Square”