Free Samples?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Free Samples?

Post by glovedgamer »

http://www.glovenation.com/free_samples.htm

has anyone ever tried free samples from glove suppliers?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Free Samples?

Post by Jake »

I'm scared to talk to actual people about gloves, even if it's via email to get free samples! Would be nice to overcome fear one day :)
glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Post by glovedgamer »

Oh don't be scared :)
but I can understand that, you will get over it if you let yourself :)
Today in the hospital after we finished with the doc I helped myself to another 6 or 7 gloves. This time my mom happened to catch me pocketing them and she laughed. I've been browsing the forum sitting next to my brother on the couch for the last week. I'm trying not to let him see as much as I can but I'm sure he's seen something. It's the most entertaining place for me to sit while I recover so I had to decide, risk getting caught posting on a glove fetish board or no gloves for how ever many weeks/months it takes...screw that :P

I have my own supplier for boxes of gloves and they told me I'm the only customer that comes to pick them up in person & orders less than 10 boxes at once :) I still get nervous but its so worth it haha
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Aha :P I'm sure the suppliers will have guessed by now then. Am I right in thinking your family don't actually know certainly and absolutely about your fetish? Sounds like you're trying subtly to be more open to them about it!
glovedgamer
WWGFA Orderly

Post by glovedgamer »

haha I dunno I have a good cover for it :)
I really do get sweaty hands when I play video games and I thought of the idea of wearing gloves while gaming one day. I did it at home often enough that my family has all seen and I don't think they think much further than that. I've told the suppliers that's why I buy them also. I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of either, it doesn't hurt anyone.
surgicalrez
Occasional poster

Post by surgicalrez »

That's how I started getting my hands on latex surgical gloves: by asking distributors. There was no other way to get them. These companies will send you free samples if you can justify it. Can't tell you what my story was, since I might use it again, but it worked. You just have to make sure to know approximately what your size is (for surgical sizing, 6.5 is small, 7 is small-medium, 7.5 is medium, 8 is medium-large, 8.5 is large) and that you get a good cover story, if you live with your parents, as to why you're receiving a package from Ansell Healthcare :)
TheGlovemaniac
Banner Extraordinaire

Post by TheGlovemaniac »

Problem is with those kind of suppliers, they usually ships only in within the US. I remember way back in 2001, I ordered two times some smaples from Quantum Labs. The second time, I received a letter with complete price list and charts! :tongue:

But, in 2010, I tried to re-order samples from them, but it was a lot more difficult as I received an email from the sales department telling me that I was the first customer to order in Canada and didn't really want to send me the samples except if I can prove I can buy at least one case of 10 boxes every two months! It's around 500 pairs of gloves every two months!! O_o

Does someone knows if Glovenation ships outside the US? In Canada, in fact?
Image Image
TheBlondDom
Regular poster

Post by TheBlondDom »

I've receive free samples from 10+ companies. The best was much last order which they sent me 3 boxes of surgical gloves, two boxes of latex and nitrite exam gloves for free. I'll Find the company and post a link.
TheBlondDom
Regular poster

Post by TheBlondDom »

On ansells request form what do I put down for state?
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

Does anyone have any reccomendations for places to get samples from in Canada? Tks in advance!
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/

Return to “The Market Square”