Trying to find a latex video [Solved, Jessie Andrews in Portrait of a Call Girl (2011), w/ pix]

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Kidvlik
Regular poster

Trying to find a latex video [Solved, Jessie Andrews in Portrait of a Call Girl (2011), w/ pix]

Post by Kidvlik »

I know this is a long shot but I've seen a video ages ago of a wife getting dressed up latex for her husband before he gets home. He doesn't pay attention to her so she starts throwing the glass items in the house on the floor and he e eventually gives in. She's wearing a black latex outfit and gloves
Kidvlik wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:22 am
3clipse wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:09 am Would it happen to be Portrait of a Call Girl (2011)?

There's a scene where Jessie Andrews gets dressed in some black latex opera gloves and stockings with a gag in, {}
Wooow that is the exact same video!!! Thank you so much you are amazing
Last edited by SexySurgical on Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
traxxas67

Re: Trying to find a latex video

Post by traxxas67 »

I know the exact video let me see if I can find it
Kidvlik
Regular poster

Post by Kidvlik »

traxxas67 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:52 am I know the exact video let me see if I can find it
Did you find it??
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

I haven't found it yet. I think the girl was blonde right?
3clipse
Regular poster

Post by 3clipse »

Would it happen to be Portrait of a Call Girl (2011)?

There's a scene where Jessie Andrews gets dressed in some black latex opera gloves and stockings with a gag in, but the guy whose house she is at is working on his computer ignoring her. So she starts throwing vases and stuff.

That is just one scene out of a whole 2+ hour movie though instead of the main attraction itself.
Kidvlik
Regular poster

Post by Kidvlik »

3clipse wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:09 am Would it happen to be Portrait of a Call Girl (2011)?

There's a scene where Jessie Andrews gets dressed in some black latex opera gloves and stockings with a gag in, but the guy whose house she is at is working on his computer ignoring her. So she starts throwing vases and stuff.

That is just one scene out of a whole 2+ hour movie though instead of the main attraction itself.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Nice <3 https://avn.com/galleries/portrait-of-a ... irl-451124
Kidvlik wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:22 am

Return to “Requests”