Recent and older experiences

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Robboxxx123
Regular poster

Recent and older experiences

Post by Robboxxx123 »

For the last week or so I have been working on a job that had a pie shop across the street. Much to my delight and suprise I walked in and the woman behind the counter was wearing a single green disposable glove. Looked like latex. I couldn't believe it. Fair to say for most of the week I frequented this shop. Each of the woman behind the counter were quite attractive. With some luck on the last day I walked in again. One of the younger woman was wearing a glove on each hand. She was working the register. Her tight gloved hands were mesmerising to watch. Looked a bit sweaty, She even adjusted them infront of me. I was in heaven.
In hindsight I should've paid with cash, Maybe next time.

Recently did some trade related work at a what I believe was an animal testing lab, mainly on rats I think. Didn't see any when we were there as they must've been between tests.

Our workspace was in a hallway inside the office section of the factory/warehouse. The other portion was the room where the woman did their experiments. I guess you'd say the lab area. On the first day I was in an annex area with the roller door, and I realised one of the technicians was washing some apparatus in a sink while wearing some crazy tight white gloves. I was shook to say the least. As up untill this point I didn't know about the lab rat testing. So it was a shock. Over the period of the next 3 days I was lucky enough to see all the woman in gloves. As we were allowed to walk through their "lab" as we'd the hallway. So fair to say I walked through a few times. One of the techs had a green what I'd say to be similar to a surgical gown on. She was wearing white latex gloves that went up to midforearm. She smiled and I tried to not stare at her hands. Interestingly I noticed a small bin in the room to only contain gloves. Later as I was putting our rubbish in their big bin the first thing I realised was the smell. All the used gloved were in the bin and man they really smelt. I was somewhat of an enjoyable smell but was about too mixed with garbage smell.
A small part of me wouldve loved to grabbed them out. But obviously I let them go.

Definitely made the job alot more interesting!

A while back I hooked up with a chick for a few month. She was a nurse.
First time we hooked up I couldn't preform because I was so nervous as it'd been a while.She asked if there was anything she could do to help. I asked her to put her scrubs on. She was on the chubby side but daym the scrubs made her ass look good
I also told her I like to be dominated and she pinned my arms down with her legs for a while and moved around ontop.Still unable I asked if she had any gloves. She said no, but I had some in the car. Size 5.5 surgical nitrile or synthetic.
Perhaps I sabotaged myself by bringing the gloves in the first place. However what followed was amazing.I came back in and handed them to her, and she slowly put them on.
I don't exactly remember what she did next but we ended up fucking. She sucked and jerked me off at different points She wore gloves for me a few times and didn't mind them at all. She'd rub them in my face and all over. I remember her keeping them on for a while after we'd finish aswell.

Unfortunately it didn't last as she moved overseas. But good fun none the less.

Return to “Experiences”