A Full night of Gloved Sex On The Ranch part 1

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

A Full night of Gloved Sex On The Ranch part 1

Post by countrylatexglover »

This was a very tricky story to write. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know if it needs any corrections. I spell checked it several times. Any ideas for another story are welcome too. But I might take a break from writing after this one lol.

Both the Foreman and the owner were out along the fence line, everyone else had gone back to the bunk house for the end of the day. They went out riding together as they usually do to check anything that might have been missed. Sometimes the owner would go on his own and sometimes he would have the foreman come with them. Sitting beside their saddle bags was each a rifle and the both of them always hand a hand gun as well. When you're out on the ranch further from everyone anything can happen. Unfortunately it can be both man and animal who interferes. Even though the ranch had an amazing reputation with everyone, some were still jealous of their prosperity and they had to fight. Neither one of them enjoyed that part at all but it came with the territory of having such a large and successful ranch. Towards the end of their usual check here they did notice something, a larger than usual cut in the fence. Wasn’t done by man but buy animal. Looked almost like a bear. That wasn’t good because the cows and other live stock would be sitting ducks. They continued to look around but couldn’t find anything. Then the ranch foreman saw something moving in the woods near the other fence line. They were far enough from danger but some the livestock wasn’t. He took his rifle cocked it and waited. A bear came out of the woods and began to stalk the animals. The foreman tried to make his way over to the bear a little closer to be able to shoot if he had to. Unfortunately he wasn’t the only one. A moment later as he got closer the owner wasn’t near him yet. Still making his way over to him. A poacher who was looking for the bear decided to go and threaten the foreman instead of the bear.

He came up behind him and held him at gun point and told him to put his rifle down. “go ahead and lower that repeater nice and slow. You're not going to stop me from getting that bear!” The foreman put his hands up and dropped the rifle. “Guess I'll have to take both you and the bear out. Wasn’t part of my plan but you can’t go telling anyone.” Meanwhile the owner saw this happening from a distance, he slowly and quietly approached rifle in hand. He watched his foreman have to dismount his horse. And keep his gloved hands in the air. As he walked around his horse the poacher ordered him to remove his gloves and get on his knees. “I have heard of your ranch before ya'll are push overs who are just too nice to everyone so I know I won’t get caught here. Now TAKE THOSE DAMN GLOVES OFF NOW!” The poacher knew that was the biggest disgrace for someone on the ranch if someone was force to take their gloves off, if it was by choice while not working that is one thing but being forced too, no one every usually did that to them. As the ranch owner saw the foremen removing his gloves, he gasped. He put his rifle away and took a quick picture on his phone of what was happening, then grabbed his pistol. Charging now at the poacher as his foreman got on his knees to be executed. The ranch owner didn’t give the poacher enough time to barely even see him coming. In a full gallop he shot the poacher in the chest. As he fell off his horse the ranch owner kept the gun on him to make sure he didn’t move. The poacher yelled in pain as he was shocked he had been beaten, thinking he had the element of surprise. “you won’t get away with this, it was only the three of us and you shot me.” The ranch owner had barely ever had to do anything like this but on a rare occasion the law can’t always get there in time. Justified by his choice and confidence of what happened.

He pulled his phone out and showed the poacher the clear as day picture he took. “Everyone will know what happened here because of this evidence.” The picture showed clearly that the poacher had his foreman on his knees to be executed. “The things we could do to you on this ranch are un-fathomable, but that is not what we are about. Do I care that I shot you well yes but I understand you have done this before. I will be calling the authorities and having them come get you.” He called his wife on a cell phone and said to dispatch a chopper and call 911 because a criminal has been shot on the ranch. The wife called in the incident and immediately darted for the door. Making sure her gloves were nice and tightly secure, she got her boots on and hopped in a truck. Knowing the ranches foreman had been dating someone but hadn’t met her yet, she raced over to his cabin and went for her. “there in the massive kitchen stood a small slender girl with black nitrile gloves on, jeans and a button down hugged her hips as well. “I’m sorry you need to come with me, both of our men were in an incident, they are both fine but we need to get out there now.” She dropped everything and pulled her boots on. They ran to the truck and both opened the doors with some tightly gloved hands. “So you the one our foreman has been seeing, I’m surprised we haven’t met yet.” “Yes I wish I was meeting you under better circumstances but here we are.” “if we get out of this all intact we can do dinner or something this weekend before or after the Friday night bon fire.” Agreeing with her the ranch owners wife said “I’m delighted to see your already trying to fit in with us by wearing the gloves, I’m guess he told you about it?” “He did yes, I have worn gloves every day and haven’t looked back, not even a small price to pay, I really enjoy them more than I expected too.” “Ohh believe me I get the feeling I did the same thing years ago. You wouldn’t believe how they feel to me now.” she looked at her kind of surprised and realized she might have been talking about the gloves in a less professional way now. “Sorry but I can be a forward person, are you saying you like wearing the gloves for pleasure also?” “Umm well I umm yeah.” the owners wife blurted out and became blush. “OMG so are we that’s what got me so into them, you couldn’t imagine the things we had done with them on haha.” “Ohh wow really I had no idea he could be like that, he just doesn’t seem like that type.” “Ohh he is trust me. He can really rock your world for sure!!” Quite surprised as this she thought about how kinky they could all get with each other but realized this was the foreman's girlfriend and didn’t want to interfere.

As they pulled up near the situation both girls switched gears and got into a serious mode even though both of them started getting wet. They got out and stood by the truck, seeing that both of their men and their horses were well and alive they were less panicked. The police pulled up to the field and got out. They pulled out some heavier rifles and went towards the cowboys. Greeting each other like old friends the ranch owner slipped his gun back into his holster. “Wow he hasn’t had to pull that out in a long while, I’m surprised this must be serious.” The wife said realizing what was happening. “he has not used it in a while?” Said the foreman's girls friend. “It happens from time to time mostly for animals but not usually at all for people.” The ranch owner talked with the police and described the situation realizing that he had solid evidence they were able to finally catch the man they had been after or a while. He was hunting bears out of season and selling them for lots of money. If the ranch owner had shot the bear also he would have been able to explain it going after his animals. He thanked them for getting to him so quick, they got the man on a stretcher and brought him to an ambulance one of the police officers went in the ambulance to make sure he behaved, the other took the squad car and followed them out. The ranch owner’s wife and her new friend walked over to the cowboys, to see if they were okay. The Ranch owners wife handed the foreman a new pair of gloves to slip on. Thanking her he gladly put the fresh pair on. Finding out what happened both girls wrapped themselves and their gloved hands around their men. Holding them a little extra tighter and the holding gloved hands, they got to fill their hearts with love know their men were okay. “It was kind of hot seeing you with your gun out honey, you haven't had to use that in a long time.” The ranchers wife said. The girlfriend of the foreman happened to say the same thing. “I don’t even care that you ended up almost on the short end of the stick. He was stalking you and I'm sure you haven’t ever had to face that before. You didn’t even flinch while everything was happening. It even looks like you were wait for another opportunity to grab a gun if you could.” “Well of course I would, not to say this kind of thing should happen but definitely have to be prepared for anything.” The cowboys began to put their guns back in their scabbards and checked their hand guns. Holstering them back as well they all prepared to leave. The cowboys got back to the stables and the girls took the truck back. The other cowboys or ranch hands had heard the commotion but were a little late to the party as they had just crested the mountain. The owner made a joke “Haha glad I don’t wait on yall for getting me help I’d be dead.” “Sorry sir a few of the cows got out and bolted when they heard the shot and we saw a bear at some point so we were trying to get them wrangle for you.” “No worries sometimes we are together working and sometimes not, that's why we are all armed for when needed. This still kind of happens on a ranch we are in the wild west basically so.” they all laughed an made their way back to the barns.

Mean while the girls were driving back to his cabin to drop of the girl friend. “So I told you im forward sorry but how kinky exactly do you get with your gloves on?” Ranch owners wife Looked at her blushing. “Well I mean sometimes there is more than just us involved I'll say it that way.” The girlfriend looked at her slowly with excitement. “Do you mean you play with others?” “Umm yep we do.” “OMG!! that is so hot!! wow i would love to be involved with that. I think he would too, he is quite kinky!!” “Normally I would need to ask my husband about if he wanted to do this but I think I will just gather everyone together and dive right in.” “What do you mean everyone who actually have you gotten to play with?” “Well then it seems to be out of the bag here for sure. You really are forward aren’t you? We have a friend who plays with us often and a female ranch hand who likes to join us. Your boyfriend has joined us before as well.” “Ohh my goodness this could be a good time for sure!!! Im guessing everyone also wears gloves?” “Yep its a staple in the whole session gloves are a must at all times.” “Great I cannot wait its making me so wet thinking about it!!” “Ohh really, do you have a glove fetish too?” “I think im getting one its growing on me for sure, I haven't taken gloves off except to change them since I have been staying here. It has been amazing my hands are so soft an smooth and I can just cuddle right up with him while we both wear them and relax after yall have a long day. Cooking with them is amazing, and the other kinds of gloves are fun too. Cotton gloves are amazing for relaxing, and the leather ones are great for driving to the store. I love the medical gloves though the feeling is amazing!!” The ranchers wife listened to her go on or a minute and as she got really wet from listening, she noticed a little spot next to the field they were passing, still on the ranch and basically to the point where no one can see them. She noticed a spot they could pull over and have some fun for a minute.

“Would you like me to show you a way I almost always have fun with gloves and no one can see or notice?” “Yess please I would love that especially If we are going to be having this session I mine as well start getting to know you too.” The ranchers wife pulled off into the woods a bit and hid the truck. The girls got out and she grabbed some things out of a special bag she keeps in her truck. In the bag was always a box of gloves and a box of masks, along with some other things of assortment. The ranchers wife decided she would do what she did with her friend and the female ranch hand they had. Ironically enough the ranch hand was out for a ride on her horse. She wore skin tight jeans and a nice pearl snap shirt. Her hat was perfectly seated on her head and a nice pair of almost transparent gloves were air tight to her hands holding the reigns. The ranch owners wife disappeared for a minute to go talk with her. “Hey, hey come here!” she whispered and waved. The female ranch hand quietly trotted over. “Hey we have a new friend who wants in on our action.” The ranch hand had to think for a minute and then her eyes widened. “Do we really, who is it?” “Its the foreman's new girlfriend she is sitting in the woods with me now I told her to wait behind a tree and I would be right back, she could be sitting there playing with herself now for all we know.” “I’m in let's do it. Do you have any masks? I want to make this as hot as possible for her. I remember when you did this to me you were careful enough not to make me cum. But she doesn’t work for you yet or anything she is just here with him.” “Yes I absolutely do, and your right maybe I'll do the same thing. Hitch your hose and come join us.” The ranch owners wife walked back into the woods to find the foreman's wife still fully clothed and just resting by the tree. “I’m shocked your not undressed or anything haha you sounded ready for some fun in the truck.” “Yep well thats going to be half the fun you need to undress me how you see fit.” “Well that will be fun considering I will have some help now hehe.” “You’ll what?” As she asked this question the ranch girl came around rom hiding behind the truck. She now wore a mask and two pairs of gloves. Since her original gloves were longer you could see both pairs on. “Ohh wow is this one of the people you were talking about?” “Yep this is our one ranch hand who is also obsessed with gloves.” the ranch hand waved her gloved hand at the new girlfriend and started to come closer. The ranch hands wife grabbed three pairs of latex gloves and a mask and joined them. “lets see what we can do here for you, normally I do this very carefully and try not to let the girls cum right away, but I think with you we will.” The foremans girlfriend looked forward to the experience. “We are going to get a little kinkier than usual with this.” their eyes lit up as the owner also came back over from the truck with several pair of gloves, and some rope, she was also now wearing the mask. The girlfriend got very excited. “Okay do what you need to do to me ladies.” The girls began their process. Both gloved they began to remove her pants and underwear, first though her boots and socks came off. Then the pants. Then her jacket but they left her shirt on. The owners wife took the rope and each girl grabbed an arm from her. Tying her arms around the tree, not too tight with plenty of room to move. The owners wife placed a blanket behind her back against the tree for something soft to lean against. The girlfriend leaned back almost laying down but not quite since her hands were tied up. The girls began to play with their new friend. Both of them rubber her half naked body with their gloved hands she shuddered at the feeling. The gloves felt magical to her. She never though she would like the idea of other girls touching her like this but it felt sooo good. She wasn't gay but non the less neither were the other girls they were just all open about sex apparently.

As they continued to rub her body with their gloved hands. She loved how they looked with the masks on too it was a lovely experience. Just then the ranch hand decided to take a pair of gloves and slip them in to the new girls pussy,. Very slowly and gently she pushed them deep inside her hole. The ranch owners wife followed this and slowly stuffed another pair in as well. While she did that the ranch hand played with the girls clit. She moaned in ecstasy. “I have never had gloves inside my pussy before holy shit does it feel good its like nothin else I have ever felt. Both of the girls smiled under their masks. “She was the first one who turned me onto this idea.” said the ranch hand. They all smiled you could see the facial expression behind the masks. The owners wife stuffed another pair in her as the ranch hand kept playing with her pussy. She also reached under her shirt and played with and rubbed her breasts. The girlfriend was about to cum from this. So they both stopped for a second. “You cannot cum yet we still have one more pair to put inside you. You should be able to leave these the rest of the day after this inside you, the feeling will keep you wet but its not enough to make you cum.” she nodded as she really couldn’t talk. Both girls proceeded to keep playing with her. The wife grabbed the last pair of gloves and began to slowly stuff them in. The girlfriend moaned with pleasure and shivered from it. This time the wife kept her gloved fingers inside while the gloves were in and the girlfriend was in heaven, almost about to cum again the wife pulled her gloved hands out and stopped. The girlfriend wiggled a bit then calmed down again. “for your finally you will lay down.” The wife untied her hands and allowed her to move the blanket an then lay down. “Ohh but you won't be untied for this.” the wife said re tying her hands together around the tree, this time in a better position for her to lay down. They both proceeded to rub her body all over with their gloved hands. Trying not to touch her pussy yet, as she wiggled she could feel the gloves inside her pussy moving around it was pure enjoyment.

The girls processed to take their gloved hands and heavily play with her pussy. Their gloved fingers inside her were moving the gloves around inside her also. She loved the feeling and came right there. She had never felt such an orgasm before, surrounded by nature and two amazing girls fingering her it was an amazing experience. Leaving the gloves inside her, they untied her from the tree and helped her get dressed. The ranch hand girl started to walk off over to her horse and the girlfriend said “Where are you going? I need to return the favor to both of you. You don’t need to be tied up but I will finger both of you in return for that amazing experience.” They both lay-ed down in the grass next to each other. She went to the truck and grabbed some gloves. When she came back both ladies had their pants removed and gloves already in their pussy’s. “I see this is also something you do too a lot?” “Not all the time but more often than not they replied under their masks. “okay lets do this you both leave your masks on for fun if you want to.” “since your the reign leader now why don’t you put one on too an try it out. Trust me if we do sessions in the future a mask will be one of the smallest things you wear haha.” “Ohh I know we got pretty kinky ourselves in his cabin.” “Ohh I bet” the wife said. The girlfriend donned a mask and put on the new pair of fresh gloves. She knelt down next to each girl an began to touch them. Letting them both feel the gloves and kind of touching each other a bit they were feeling great. As she notice the two of them touching more she focused on their pussy’s sticking her hands into both of them at the same time. They shudder from the feeling of her gloves and the gloves inside them. As they both manage to keep touching each other some how they were both about ready to cum at the same time, as this happened they could tell and the ranch hand girl grabbed the owners wifes troat and held her down, the wife did the same thing. Not too hard but enough for both of them to get excited from this. Basically dripping wet from the excitement they both actually squirted at the same time, rather within seconds of each other. The girlfriends gloves glistened with their juices dripping from each glove. She the made each of them lick her fingers clean! She then fingered them more to get more juices, swapped and made each other lick each others juices! This was so hot to the ranch girl that she came again, his wife saw this and rubbed her clit for her. It was another top notch orgasm she squirted more juices on to the wife's gloves this time. The wife made the new girl and the ranch hand girl licker her gloves clean too.

Sitting and relaxing with still wet gloves they got them selves cleaned up and situated. The wife went into the truck and handed the two girls some more gloves. As they slipped them on they were still so sweaty from what happened the gloves were airtight. “well the men are going to love this lol.” Said the ranch owners wife. “Yep they sure will.” Agreed the foremans girlfriend. “Shall we head back and see what is going on at the ranch?” The wife and girlfriend got in the truck and the ranch hand put her hat back on and rode back, this time slipping on some leather riding gloves as well. The ranch hand went back down to the bunk house and got her horse back into the stables. The wife dropped off the girlfriend at the foremans cabin, him and the ranch owner were back at the foremans cabin having a double whiskey together. “What you doing here honey?” “Ehh we stopped for a bit after that ordeal and just decided to have a few.” “I see well can we join you?” Both men said absolutely. The two gloved girls joined their gloved men on the Poarch with a glass as well. All sitting on the poach together relaxin for a bit. As they watch nature happen on this amazing piece of property that they all live on now. They decided to have the owners stay for dinner. “Well what you say, you had me deck this cabin out with some many things you should be able to enjoy it as well.” They looked at each other and said fair enough. The girls went inside to start prepping somethings for dinner. The foreman Got the grill going for some steaks. Inside the girls donned new gloves for cooking and started making all the sides and the salads. Normally when you have guests you don’t necessarily make them help you with dinner but this has turned into more than that as you can clearly tell. “Well that was super exciting earlier, normally I would be exhausted after that much doing, but nope I’ve got some energy back, it actually may have made me more Horney. It was just an experience ill never forget.” “I know what you mean three first time we decided to involve her was after our friend got involved. It has been great ever since.” don’t you two ever worry about other people making you cum? Your married after all.” “We agree that we have an open relationship with people we trust and we will never stray away from each other. I mean he got me hooked on gloves and I just never turned back. I now wear them like he does every day and it won’t change I love him too much and this whole place I would just never leave.” “that is such a good feeling to have I can’t wait for that. I'm hoping it will be with him. I feel the same way he’s getting me hooked on gloves too and I never want to turn back. And this amazing ranch are you kidding me, its beautiful here and I wouldn’t look back.” they kept talkin for a while and getting the rest of the food ready. The Cowboys were on the porch grilling the steaks getting ready. “Hey looks like you got quite a catch there, young pretty and wearing gloves already how did you manage that?” “I really don’t know it just kind of happened she is amazing and its been a great feeling coming home to her every night let alone a women willing to wear the gloves all the time. Its like she got hooked on them too.” “Took my wife a while to actually get onboard with them, it was actually a thing for a while that she.” He was interrupter politely by his foreman who knew the rule also. “she was the only one who didn’t have to wear gloves on the ranch. But she ended up doing it anyway so you still won in the end.” “Honestly I won with her anyway, someone who seen though she didn’t get hooked on them right away but was okay with the gloves rule on the ranch and still married me? Yeah I got lucky lol.”

Return to “Glove Stories”