ANGRY!

Got an issue? Take it up with us here, and we'll see what we can do about it.

Moderator: Jake

Forum rules
If you wish to lodge a complaint against another member of the forum, please note topics posted in this section will be visible to others.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please send a private message to one of our moderators or administrators.
leon010

ANGRY!

Post by leon010 »

A user going by the name :gloveslover on Instragram has uploaded the photos I uploaded on this board without my permission

And Fetlife user :ctihkg seems to be the same person

https://fetlife.com/users/2440765

I luckily had one of fetlife removed and destroyed

I know a put these up on the internet I however did not give them permission to be stolen and used for own gains.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: ANGRY!

Post by Rommeltje »

Fuck, that sucks, I'm sorry. Were they posted in the premium area? Leaking private pictures from there is an offence punishable by expulsion from the premium area. Do you have any clue as to which member might have done this? And why do you think the Fetlife member is the same person? It seems the Fetlife one is from Hong Kong, while the Instagram user is Russian.

I assume you've tried contacting Instagram? Or the user himself?
leon010

Post by leon010 »

I have, the photos were taken from premium, I deleted them last week for this reason
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

But the person you've accused is not a premium member, so he can't have taken those pictures from the premium area.
leon010

Post by leon010 »

Check out the rest of his pictures Romm, he's stolen quite a few from this board. He may have more then one account and be using more then one alias.
People are asking why he's stolen other photos on his instagram already.

Return to “Complaints”