The Rubber Glove Girlfriend - The First Handjob

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ForeverGloved
Regular poster

The Rubber Glove Girlfriend - The First Handjob

Post by ForeverGloved »

When I was 16 I was crushing on a girl, hard. I could hardly keep her out of my thoughts that's how much I was infatuated with her. She was also one of the popular girls at school so that made things interesting, not impossible but interesting regardless. Much to my surprise however she did not have a boyfriend and had not had a serious boyfriend before so i definitely had a few chances there.

I eventually got closer to her as she began to notice me more and how much I liked her so we joked around more. A few of the guys didnt like me flirting with one of the hottest girls at school but she pretty much told them to back off and she had power in the school yard so they listened. I started gaining more respect from the other popular guys which was pretty cool as I was kind of middle range in popularity.

One day, it was a friday, we were in the student common room and she was cleaning the sink area and wearing yellow rubber gloves. By this point we joked and messed around a bit and had gotten quite close to each other, so I come up behind her and start tickling her and she starts playfully hitting me. We joke around a bit and I end up saying "you're pretty sexy and cute in those rubber gloves". She was slim and tight, super attractive girl, very athletic so this topped the cake for me.

"Oh really?" she says playfully and starts softly hitting me and attempting to tickle me in spots.

After a little bit she goes back to cleaning for about 5 minutes before she pauses and turns to me.

"Can I tell you a secret? Like cross your heart, hope to die type secret?"

I was curious so I got her to tell me.

"I come in here every friday to clean the common room because I get to use rubber gloves"

I could tell where this was going but I was going to let her continue

"And well I kinda have a thing for it..."

"For what? Cleaning?" i ask, playing dumb

"Not quite. I kinda like wearing rubber gloves. super weird isn't it" she laughs nervously, seeming now that she wished she hadn't said anything.

"Nope, not at all. I find that hot" I reply

"Really? you do that too?" she asks, smiling a bit.

"Sometimes" i say back, also smiling

"But uh...Well I do other things too" she says, getting more nervous, "I kind of...touch...myself"

"cool" I reply, not really sure what to say next.

"Uh, do you do that?" she asks hopefully.

I pause for a few moments before replying.

"yeah. Feels good, doesn't it" i tell her, suddenly now hoping this isn't a setup and i'm not going to get pranked.

5 minutes went by and nothing happened.

"Want to come around and I can give you a handjob?" My parents aren't home till 6

I agree and those last couple of hours of school couldn't go fast enough, the anticipation was killing me. She didn't live too far from me fortunately, a 10 minute walk at most.

The time comes and she leads me into her bedroom, I sit on her bed and she starts digging around in her wardrobe and pulls out a small box of household rubber gloves, about 4 or 5 pairs, all yellow. She hands me a pair to put on, flock lined ones. She puts on another pair and then starts taking off her top, revealing her nice, perky C-cup breasts while I remove my pants and underwear, my boner springing out.

"Can't wait, can you?" she giggles.

I get her to move closer and I start massaging her breasts the best I can but she directs me to how she wants it. she sits beside me on the bed and reaches over to my cock and starts sliding one hand up and down.

Bliss.

"You've done this before?" I ask her

"Not with gloves" she replies.

We both stand up and she starts working my cock more while I attempt to finger her. I'm awkward with it but that's because its my first time, she directs me some more and I find where I need to go. Things start getting hot and heavy and she is working me more than I am her. I stop fingering her and let her do what she wants to do to me.

I cum.

While she grabs a few tissues I try and start fingering her, so she positions herself for simple access with one leg up on the bed. It's just a few minutes of fingering before she orgasms. We both lay on her bed and I go back to fingering her and we start kissing. I eventually get hard again and we come close to penetrative sex before she realises what time it is.

5:45pm

"Oh shit, my parents will be home soon, we have to tidy up. They don't know you are here, I'll be grounded for a year!"

We quickly get dressed and air out the room a bit as it smells of teenage spirit (heh) along with spraying some of her deodorant, put the gloves back and I quickly make my way out the door and down the street. Just as i'm turning the corner off her street I see her parent's car turning into the street.

Lucky indeed.
RubberMilked
Regular poster

Re: The Rubber Glove Girlfriend - The First Handjob

Post by RubberMilked »

Oh man! Jackpot - finding such a great girl with a thing for rubber gloves!

Sounds like a great experience. :w00t:

Any further situations happen between you two?

Also, thanks for sharing. ;)
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: The Rubber Glove Girlfriend - The First Handjob

Post by Ceramic »

should marry that lady right on spot ;)

Return to “Experiences”