Usernames.

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Usernames.

Post by Jake »

Well I always knew the "rg" would be "rubber gloves". I've had a fair few guesses about the other letters before now, though...

White Mans Owns Wicked Rubber Gloves
Weird Men Only Wear Rubber Gloves
Wearing My Own White Rubber Gloves

And many others.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Rommeltje wrote:I will do no such thing! :tongue:
I should jolly well hope not 8-O ........ ITWOFM

(It's women only for me) ............ :tongue:
shinyglovelover
Regular poster

Post by shinyglovelover »

Mine's pretty much obvious.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

wmowrg wrote:She would say things like "MMACOT" for "Make me a cup of tea" or "ILY " for "I Love You" ....
Ah, teenage love is so sweet! That story reminds me of one of my first girlfriends. Her name was Erika. We had been friends (actually classmates) for many years, but we became closer after my coming out (at 16) and became a couple about one year after that (at 17), and then the most strange thing happened. In German there are two words for "you", an informal/intimate one ("du"), reserved for children, friends/school mates and family, and a formal/polite one ("Sie"), used for people you don't know or for people of a higher rank. German society is generally very strict about their usage, which means that you'll usually have an expectation how you want to be addressed by a particular person, and if that person addresses you the other way, you'll feel uncomfortable, and if your brain is German-wired, you'll probably not hesitate letting the other person know that you're uncomfortable. For example, you can get fined heavily for addressing a policeman/revenue and customs or job centre official/you-name-it using the informal "du", while long-time friends or classmates may feel offended by your "estrangement" if you address them using the formal "Sie". A friend of mine who is a professor in France (they've got it in French as well, informal "tu" and formal "vous") once joked: "It's a device to make people feel old. When you're young, your students call you 'tu'. When you start getting old, they say 'vous' but will switch back to 'tu' if you tell them you prefer that. When they keep saying 'vous' even after you tell them to switch to 'tu', then you're really old! I'm there now."

Anyway, right after Erika and I became a couple we started addressing each other with the formal "Sie". I don't know how it started at all, but it felt so good. Ironically, it made us feel closer and more intimate, especially in public. Erika had not yet come out, so we kept our relationship secret for about half a year. Our classmates at school were so surprised seeing Erika and me address each other with "Sie" and everybody else (as expected) with "du" and asked a few times if we had fallen out or something ("Janey, Janey, I heard you "Sie"-ing Erika. Are you angry with each other? Should I stop talking to her?" or "That bloody cow Erika just "Sie"-ed you, Janey, what the fuck!" — sigh, teenage years!).
kl0buerste
Occasional poster

Post by kl0buerste »

As a Teenager i had a very strong Metallica-Phase... young and full of rage or whatever^^
Master of Puppets had a very cool Cover but the Name was already picked nearly everywhere so i changed it to Puppetmaster and used it for a very long time.

Years later i wanted something simple, i can find in every household.
So i decided to switch to "kl0buerste"
I know, german is a strange language to most of you...but the funny thing is, that you can create countless words for something and (nearly) everyone understands it, if not too weird^^
And ü = ue but with modern browsers ü is also possible but im to used to the old wrtiting.

Klobürste is a common word for toilet brush
why would anyone call himself toilet brush?
good question!
The answer is simple, everyone has one (i hope), it looks funny... and when i take a look in the mirror every morning, my hair looks as wild as the head of a toilet brush.

Mystery solved
Have a good one, daniel
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

kl0buerste wrote:why would anyone call himself toilet brush?
Haha, I actually found out the other day what your name meant, and that's exactly what I wondered. :lol: Now I know!
blubb
Regular poster

Post by blubb »

I normally have a rather unique username on the internet. If you search for it on google, you'll see a lot of activity from me on the internet such as other forums, games, videos, blogs and so on.

For the reason to be anonymous in relation to my fetish i needed a simple name that's represented widely. That's because i want to make sure that no one of my friends or family will get to know my fetish and find me on this forum. It's a very private and intimate thing for me. So i needed a username which is very common and i decided to register myself as "blubb". Smooth and easy! :D
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Latexglover01
Occasional poster

Post by Latexglover01 »

Mine... very simple, obvious and clear: I love latex gloves... so the combination of "latex" "gloves" and "lover" gives "latexglover"... I admit: there are more original names... but still it's a good find!
LatexSurgeon
Occasional poster

Post by LatexSurgeon »

When picking a username I wanted something that represented what I'm into. Latex being my favorite glove material and Surgeon being I like medical stuff.

When you put them together, they also make sense.

Return to “Talk Forum”