I am here for you.

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sandyd

I am here for you.

Post by sandyd »

I'm all by myself right now. Waiting for you to call me. You haven't called me in weeks and you know how I get when we're not together.

It's dark in the house right now. I'm sitting on the bed. OUR bed, if you can remember it. Fluffy down comforter. Big pillows. You can picture it, right?

I kept the lights low, just how you like it. The only light is that little reading lamp on the nightstand. You always said how good I looked in the shadows when you lie next to me at night.

I put on that nice lingerie that you bought for me last Christmas. You remember, right? I hope you remember that Christmas night! Remember how I looked when I opened the box and saw those black corset and satin gloves? How much I loved how sexy they looked? I remember that I laid them out on the bed in the morning, so every time you went into the room, you saw them there. Didn't you wish that I would put them on so you can see those long black gloves on my hands, those sheer nylon stockings on my smooth legs, corset pushing my tits up and out?

I know that seeing them on the bed made you so horny! You couldn't keep your hands off of me! All day, I'd feel your hand touch my ass and your hard body push up against me. I loved how you would whisper sexy thoughts into my ear while I was doing the dishes. I got really worked up too, knowing exactly what was in store for the night.

When it was finally time to get ready for bed, I made you sit on that stool at the foot of the bed and watch me strip out of my clothes and put on the lingerie. I made sure I dressed really slow, so you would have to wait just that much longer. I saw how hard you got too! Your pants got so tight in the crotch. My mouth was watering, anticipating unzipping those jeans and pulling your hard cock out and putting my lips around it.

Do you remember? I know you remember!

Well, I'm sitting here. In the dark. My satin gloves on. Legs covered in nylon. Corset tucking and pushing things into just the right position.

And, I'm really horny!

What are you going to do?
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
sexyglove
Occasional poster

Re: I am here for you.

Post by sexyglove »

Wow just Wow that is beautifully descriptive, I wished I had the talent to write like that. I usually get to descriptive and off task. Any writing tips?
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

I see you left me a note instead of calling, or better yet, coming by last night. Figures.

Well, I'll have you know that I didn't spend the whole night waiting around for you. I gave up on you and gave Tara a call. You know, TARA. Got your attention, didn't I? You've always liked her, haven't you? Is it her long red hair? Maybe those super shapely legs of hers? Or her perky little tits, with those cute little nipples that always seem to be so hard? Or, maybe you like her because you know you can't have her? It must kill you to see that sexy kitten and know that she only has eyes for me.

Yeah, Tara knew exactly what I needed last night. I didn't even have to ask her to come over. She just dropped the phone and came by right after I called.

She showed up at my door all wrapped up in a long black trench coat. I knew there was something going on because I could see she was wearing her red satin gloves. Her hands were just peeking out of the coat, but I could see that the red of her gloves disappeared up her sleeve, way up her arms. Yes! She wore my favorite pair of gloves. That was just the beginning of it, too!

She pushed me back up against the wall and pressed her warm lips against mine. It felt so good! Of course, I pried her lips apart with my tongue and gave her a long wet kiss right back. You wouldn't believe how fast my heart was beating at that point. She then took a step back and opened her coat a little bit. It was only a brief flash, but I could see she was wearing sheer red fishnet thigh-high stockings...and no panties. I saw her sexy little bush as plain as day! She laughed so hard at my reaction! Then, she gave me a "come here" gesture with one long red finger and a "I'm going to do so many bad things to you tonight" look with her eyes and led be back to bed.

Can you imagine what we did? All night? I shouldn't tell you, or else you'd be so jealous! Or, maybe, you'd just start to picture the two of us in bed and just pull your dick out right then and start stroking. Yeah, I'd like that, knowing you were getting off to thinking about me in bed with another woman.

Maybe it'd be enough for you to get off your ass and do something other than that. I'll be waiting tonight too. Maybe I'll forget about dressing up tonight and just go to bed naked. Well, naked except for the red gloves that Tara left for me. They smell so good! Like hot sex.
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

:8up: :8up: :8up:
I loved this! I love how effortlessly you painted the scene and the emotions of excitement and anticipation without the need to use too many words. I must confess I'm feeling pretty envious right now.
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Wow, that's hot!

Return to “Glove Stories”