Alberk

Got an issue? Take it up with us here, and we'll see what we can do about it.

Moderator: Jake

Forum rules
If you wish to lodge a complaint against another member of the forum, please note topics posted in this section will be visible to others.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please send a private message to one of our moderators or administrators.

PermaFlush this para psycho again an again?

yes
58%
no
11%
not sure
No votes
after new strike
21%
after 3 new strikes
11%

Total votes: 19

SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Alberk

Post by SexySurgical »

My thoughs exactly. Technically we already are @ "3 strikes, you're out"
ishnebidish wrote:I just want to give him 1 more chance and see what he does, could be interesting how nuts he gets.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

I've allowed re-voting (i.e. changing your vote).

He seems to have finally got it after all: he's logged in everyday but not responded to my question w/ pretentious nonsense.
alberk

Re: the source of these pic ? [chlorofaan, HOM, tanning, etc

Post by alberk »

SexySurgical wrote:IP banned this time. He'll probably read this, since this section is Google indexable and all, but we have all of his posts saved for half ass pattern matching.

Unbelievable someone feels they achieve something by triple copy-pasting accusations of just a few people not responding to their monstrous requests...
hi SexySurgical hope you can buy this clip share for me watch , 12 usd is too big price in china i not have enough money to buy and also i not know how to buy online on internet , i would be very grateful to you if you help me for this
http://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/sen ... 8B5ED&id=0
alberk

.......................................... [Indian rubber]

Post by alberk »

Last edited by alberk on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alberk

can help me search celebrities singer actor in surgical glov

Post by alberk »

joshuabrett wrote:i love how she says this may hurt a bit :D
hi joshuabrett do you can help me search celebrities singer actor in surgical glove join any social activism as paint wall,help garden,feeding homeless,visit in hospital.. ? in china i not know any websites post news relative about this
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Indian rubber glove women

Post by SexySurgical »

Likes/looks/preferences.
alberk wrote:can i share post other country ? why only Indian ?
Make your own thread plz.
alberk

Rebel Maid

Post by alberk »

SexySurgical wrote:Likes/looks/preferences.

Make your own thread plz.
hi SexySurgical hope you can buy this clip share for me watch or any clips you've ever bought online on internet for me watch , 12 usd is too big price in china i not have enough money to buy and also i not know how to buy online on internet , i would be very grateful to you if you help me for this
http://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/sen ... 8B5ED&id=0
Last edited by alberk on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Here:
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=22152&p=72691#p72691

ishnebidish wrote:I just want to give him 1 more chance and see what he does, could be interesting how nuts he gets.
We'll retain his stuff for edu-purposes... :geek:
alberk

Post by alberk »

hi SexySurgical i known you will never buy this clip for me because why you must spend money do it for me when you not have special relationship with me as is best friend although that's only a little price in germany you can easy earn , i understand this , I just wanna is best friend with you so i hope you can help me for this as is nice friend generous but if you not want do this , i understand , even if in future i can make money i will buy any clip to share for you if you request because i want is nice friend with you
Last edited by alberk on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alberk

Post by alberk »

this link not work for me , it's show notification with me is you are not authorised to read this forum.

i just need you buy this clip share for me watch , not need you search on google again , never has link download this clip on internet only can buy by shopping card

i want ask do you've ever bought clips online on internet ? if has please answer me known

Return to “Complaints”