Dispute between fetishnation_ss and Kinkynige

Got an issue? Take it up with us here, and we'll see what we can do about it.

Moderator: Jake

Forum rules
If you wish to lodge a complaint against another member of the forum, please note topics posted in this section will be visible to others.
If you would prefer to remain anonymous, please send a private message to one of our moderators or administrators.
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Dispute between fetishnation_ss and Kinkynige

Post by Grim »

I've been absent a wee while but have just read through this thread. Colour me skeptical but, despite numerous other account changes, your PayPal account is very likely to remain the same? Seeing as how it's tied in to such minor things as your credit or debit card account. Refunding should NOT be an issue, IRL issues or not unless you've been declared bankrupt at which point you're proper fucked.

However many accounts have been used here the key issue is that services have been paid for twice and a refund has not yet been received. Confirmation from either side is a touch sketchy, accusations are flying in all directions but nothing as yet has been settled. Please play nice and simply sort this shit out.

I'm not going to point fingers, I'll simply state that the option to check with PayPal that the transaction has been processed is with the recipient of the payment and it's not exactly a difficult thing to simply talk them about it. Should there be other issues relating to the account balance then that also can be resolved. The payer has confirmed that a refund has not been received, simple enough for the payee to discuss this with those that facilitated the transaction.

TL,DR version: Be nice and provide evidence. I'm an aggro cunt and still know the value of this. If either of you keep using different accounts and/or mouthpieces then we'll trust you about as far as I can throw my house. It's a big house so the distance is about zero? Check and provide proof that the refund was processed and we're golden. Fail to do so and I may take issue with your attitude and/or business practices. This is not a threat, merely a simple statement. You have a sizable potential market here, resolving the matter amicably may be in your best commercial interest.
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
kinkynige
Regular poster

Post by kinkynige »

been away sorry guys, i very much doubt it
SexySurgical wrote:I wonder if Paypal likes people opening another account for the same biz?
https://www.instagram.com/fetish_idol/ wrote:Fetish Idol Contributions are welcome to cover costs of my items and my time. PayPal fetish_idol@outlook.com PayPal:fetish_idol@outlook.com
(http://archive.is/jqXkf)
kinkynige
Regular poster

Post by kinkynige »

can't understand why it's cost her monwhen it's us mugs funding her
leon010 wrote:This girl has been a friend of mine from the start, I supplied most of her surgical gloves, the reasons for disappearing dont have anything to do with this transaction and the whole transaction from what I've heard ended up costing Fetishnation a lot of money
leon010

Post by leon010 »

Aren't you the same guy who bought shoes and a video? And then got the shoes delivered? Then an extra video made for?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Serious accusation. However, why can F_ss herself not use the 'private' communication channels we provided to her ages ago?
leon010 wrote:Aren't you the same guy who bought shoes and a video? And then got the shoes delivered? Then an extra video made for?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

To add to that, kinkynige's screenshots -provided on the side- already divulged his real name, so no apparent privacy issues here.
SexySurgical wrote:Serious accusation. However, why can F_ss herself not use the 'private' communication channels we provided to her ages ago?
leon010 wrote:Aren't you the same guy who bought shoes and a video? And then got the shoes delivered? Then an extra video made for?
kinkynige
Regular poster

Post by kinkynige »

no that wasn't me
kinkynige
Regular poster

Post by kinkynige »

shes gone again on instagram
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

You're probably blocked, cuz https://www.instagram.com/fetish_idol/ works fine.
kinkynige wrote:shes gone again on instagram
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Again to save for confusion down the road:
kinkynige's real name is already known, so proof -on the side- should be easy.
kinkynige wrote:no that wasn't me

Return to “Complaints”