A Victorian Glove Tale: Part Four

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

A Victorian Glove Tale: Part Four

Post by smark100 »

Having witnessed the success the doctor had with Mary at his office, Elizabeth attended his office for treatments on a regular basis - although her own home might have been somewhat more convenient, the position she assumed on the exam table enhanced the paroxysms she had. Each time she would go through the same ritual of undressing and lying on the exam table in a semi-reclined position with her feet in stirrups and legs spread wide apart. Occasionally, the doctor would begin with a complete examination in which he would examine her breasts with gloved hands coated in a little oil to ensure they would glide smoothly across her flesh. Lying on the exam table, Elizabeth would close her eyes and enjoy the feeling of warm, slick rubber hands running over her sensitive nipples as the doctor examining her. Her nipples would become quite erect during this and it was hard to conceal her enjoyment of the caressing by gloved hands. Next he would examine her rectum by rubbing a little grease from a tin into her rosebud and pushing a gloved finger inside her, twisting it to feel the condition and tightness of her rectum - he'd spend at least a half-minute pushing his gloved finger in and out of her nether-orifice before removing it to wash his gloves before proceeding. The treatment then began. The nurse would don rubber gloves identical to the doctor's but in a smaller size - black, shiny surgical gloves thin enough that the rubber stretched across the knuckle making the gloves just a bit transparent to the hand inside - then massage her breasts with oil while the doctor inserted two gloved fingers inside her vagina and fingered her to paroxysm which, in her case, always resulted in the expulsion of fluid. The doctor's hands inevitably became wet with her fluids hence the necessity for waterproof rubber gloves during these procedures.

These treatments were always scheduled but on one fine Saturday, Elizabeth felt quite anxious and arrived unannounced.

Upon hearing a knock on his door, the doctor greeted the caller
"Elizabeth! Why come in please!" he greeted her "to what do I owe the honour"
"I have come for a treatment, doctor. I hope it isn't an inconvenience since I do not have an appointment, I was rather hoping you'd be able to accommodate me"
"For my favourite patient ... of course, please step into my office. My nurse is off today but I believe I can provide a treatment nonetheless"

"I'm assuming you require the usual treatment Madam ?"
She simply replied "Yes, doctor"
He ushered her into the office area of the house then instructed her to undress and lie on the table. As Elizabeth undressed the doctor faced away from her and donned shiny black surgical rubber gloves in the customary manner, applying talc first to his hands then pulling the tight gloves on.
Elizabeth was now undressed, but before jumping onto the examination table suggested "Since your nurse if not present, it might be deemed best that I don rubber gloves in order to assist you as required - I should not want to soil my hands during treatment ... 'twould be less than ladylike to do so"
"Excellent thinking, Madam, please help yourself to a pair in the drawer"
Elizabeth walked to the drawer and pulled out a pair of black rubber gloves identical to the doctor's. Familiar with the procedure from observing the doctor many times, she shook a little talc from a tin onto her hands and wrung them together then pulled the tight gloves onto her hands smoothing them out and ensuring the cuffs were pulled up her forearms.
Nude, and gloved, she walked back to the end of the exam table, turned around to face away from it, and sat onto the end of the table with the her legs dangling. She relaxed onto her back and placed her feet into the stirrups by herself (a task usually performed by the nurse). She placed her gloved hands onto her tummy, overlapping them, and rested comfortably.

"I shall dispense with the examination since your condition has been diagnosed previously and we know the course of treatment" he advised.
"Whatever you think best, doctor" she replied although she enjoyed having her breasts oiled then fondled with rubber gloved hands as well as having a lubricated gloved finger probe her tight rectum.
He approached the examination table and stood between her spread legs, the stirrups causing her vaginal lips to spread apart revealing, not surprisingly, her already wet vagina. The air took a faint aroma of musk as the doctor began to insert gloved fingers inside her. His black fingers disappeared inside her cavity until his outstretched thumb pressed against her clit. As usual, he pressed two fingers deep inside her and felt for the special spot to achieve paroxysm all the while massaging her clitoris with gloved fingers of the other hand. She was quite wet and he needed no further lubrication of his gloved fingers before rubbing the button of her maidenhood.

Elizabeth relaxed her head backwards and moaned as he probed her with gloved fingers. With gloved hands she massaged her own breasts. The doctor noticed her rubbing her own breasts and offered her oil from a bottle on the table which she spread onto her gloved hands then continued massaging herself as he deeply probed her vagina. Her hips gyrated as he fingered her and soon she had a hysterical paroxysm accompanied by a squirt of fluid.

She raised her head and spoke to the doctor: "Don't think I haven't noticed a bulge in your trousers while treating me, doctor" Although she meant it in a playful way, it seemed to make the doctor very uneasy as he knew he was indeed excited and could not hide the evidence.

"Doctor, pelvic massage seems to work, if only for a moment, but I believe I need a stronger course of treatment", She continued, all the while massaging her own breasts as he continued to probe her vagina with slick gloved fingers to induce another paroxysm.
"I was hoping perhaps you'd consider using a protective rubber sheath" she suggested
"Certainly Madam, I can use one with a dildo to stimulate you if you'd like"
"No, Doctor, I was rather hoping you'd use it on yourself"
"You mean ..."
"I was hoping perhaps you'd consider performing amorous congress ... in a medical way of course. I can't help but think that hysteria is a widows disease, caused by lack of martial relations, and restoration of such an act would certainly cure the condition. Since I am unmarried, and have no desire to do so, I was hoping that perchance you could perform the act."

The doctor was taken back and stopped, pulling his gloved fingers out of her and walking around the side of the table to face her.
"But Madam, what you are suggesting is highly unethical ... I could lose my license"
"It would hardly be for me to complain since I am suggesting this." she said, then continued very matter-of-factly "Doctor, I am a very wealthy woman and can't go around hysterical for my enemies might have me committed, or worse. I've heard what they do to women in institutions. With aggressive coital therapy I believe I can control my hysteria. Besides I can compensate you amply for your personal services."
She paused for a moment then continued "And while you'd be performing a medically necessary service, I cannot believe you would go unrewarded physically". Still stroking her own breasts with gloved hands and pressing her breasts together, she added in a soft voice "You do find me somewhat attractive don't you ?". For a woman of 39 years, she certainly did have a great deal of sex appeal.

"Well, errr, yes Madam" replied the doctor, his erection now obviously straining in his trousers
"... and I can certainly see you aren't completely averse to such action" she added, pointing with a gloved finger to the bulge in his trousers. Indeed, in his present state he wanted nothing more than to shove his erect cock into her very wet maidenhood where his gloved fingers had been.

She reached forward to pull him closer, then unbuttoned his trousers to free his manhood. She stroked his penis with rubber gloved hands but he was almost already completely erect regardless. Her gloved hands, covered in a light coating of oil, were quite slippery and he relished the feeling of slick rubber on his manhood.
"You see", she said, looking up at him eye-to-eye while stroking his penis with a gloved hand, "I am a woman experienced in the ways of the world and I believe you might even enjoy performing this medical service"
The doctor now dropped his trousers to the floor, resigned to the fact that he was committed to performing the task.
"Now being a doctor I trust you should understand safety as well as avoiding pregnancy" she added
"Of course, Madam. I have in my possession some of the finest French protective rubber sheaths made ... supplying them is certainly one of the mainstays of my practice."
"I trust yours are better than the usual" she asked sarcastically, having had bad experiences with broken condomes in the past
"Indeed, Madam, mine are not made from sheep intestines but rather rubber, like my gloves. And although thicker than intestines, rubber is a more secure material, not to mention it delays the sting such that I might pleasure you longer"
"Excellent consideration, doctor" for she was not interested in having him orgasm as she achieved paroxysm herself in the usual Victorian manner - she hoped he would far outlast her.
With gloved hands, the doctor picked-up one from a drawer and pulled the protective rubber sheath onto his manhood. It was a bit of a challenge to pull it onto the entire length and he had to stroke the sheath several times from tip to base to push the rubber downwards and to expel trapped air.

He walked back over to Elizabeth, still lying on her back, and approached the side of the table.
"Mmmm. Let me see your gooser." she said, stroking his sheathed cock with gloved hands. She admired how rubber made his cock look - the sheath was very tight and constrained his erection making the veins on it evident under the shiny black rubber. At the tip of the sheath the rubber formed a small empty sac, presumably to hold his seed once he came. The outside of the rubber was dry, and there was a bit of friction between his sheathed member and her gloves as she stroked him.

She then proceeded, unexpectedly, to take his sheathed penis in her mouth and sucked on it pulling the entire length inside her mouth then out again. "I rather prefer the taste of rubber to seed" she added as she again sucked his sheathed cock and stroked him simultaneously with a rubber gloved hand. The rubber sheath now glistened with her saliva as she pulled it from her mouth then took it back in. Through the thin rubber, he could feel the warmth of her mouth and her tongue as it flicked around the head of his penis. He slid easily in and out of her wet mouth and his erection grew to maximum proportions straining yet more against the rubber sheath. It was now quite slippery with saliva and between sucking it, she stroked his sheathed member with a gloved hand - the feeling of rubber-on-rubber was exquisite. After a few minutes of sucking it, she pulled it out of her mouth then commented "I believe he is ready to service me" and leaned back onto the table in a semi-reclined position, her legs spread apart invitingly.

The doctor needed no further encouragement and walked around the table between between her spread legs, his cock straight out at attention. With gloved hands, he reached between her legs and guided his wet sheathed penis into her vagina. As he penetrated her, the wet black rubber disappeared inside her and she sighed deeply. He reached forward to massage her breasts with black rubber gloved hands, pinching her nipples gently between gloved fingers.
"Oh doctor, you work magic with those rubber gloves" she expressed as he pumped his sheathed cock in and out of her while massaging her breasts.
"Harder doctor, harder"
He continued to rub her right breast with one gloved hand and with the other reached down between her legs rubbing her clitoris with a gloved thumb as he frigged her quim. He truly understood female anatomy and through the thin rubber could feel the swelling of her button. She felt tension building deep within her and moaned as she approached release. With the first paroxysm she achieved, she let loose a stream of fluid from her maidenhood soaking the doctor's gloved hand as well as his sheathed cock. Undeterred, since both his hands and manhood were kept dry by the rubber sheathing them, the doctor continued to pump her quim in short, fast motions with his rubberized tool as he massaged her clit.
She came several times, tensing each time, and as she did he pulled his sheathed cock from her allowing her to squirt before impaling her once more. Her vagina tightened around his sheathed member, and so the doctor could be assured she achieved paroxysm.
He increased the pace and Elizabeth knew he was approaching orgasm. He pressed deeply into her, his sheathed cock buried until his balls were tight against her and moaned as he spurted his hot seed into the rubber sheath. She grabbed his buttocks with her gloved hands and pulled him tightly into her holding him there deep inside her as he came. She could feel his member pulsing wildly as he came inside her - he, too, clearly enjoyed this session.
After he came and regained his composure, she released him and he pulled his sheathed cock from her, standing between her legs admiring his conquest. She reached forward and held the wet rubber member in her gloved hands admiring the sack of semen that had ballooned at the top of the black rubber sheath - she was glad to be gloved as he was dripping wet from her squirted fluid. With gloved fingers, she rolled the sheath around feeling the top of his penis through the rubber filled with his semen then stroked his sheathed member, admiring the way the black rubber looked when wet with her juices. She wrapped a gloved hand around his sheathed cock and stroked him using his semen inside the sheath as a lubricant so the sheath slid up and down on his cock. He once again rose to attention.

"Would you find it agreeable, Madam, to take me in once more ?" he asked
"I see you do find this treatment pleasant, doctor" she replied, stroking him the entire time with a gloved hand, "Of course"
"I shall first change my sheath, for my seed might leak out during penetration" he said as he walked to the drawer. He peeled the wet, used sheath from his member and placed it onto the table (presumably, he'd wash it for the next use) and from the drawer pulled a fresh black rubber sheath. His cock already wet with his semen, the new sheath slid on rather easily although he needed to stroke himself several times from tip to base to expel trapped air. Once satisfied that the sheath was tight, he turned to Elizabeth lying on the exam table.

While the doctor was busy fitting a new sheath, Elizabeth pulled her vaginal lips apart with gloved fingers exposing her pink flesh for another penetration at the hands of the good doctor. She inserted two gloved fingers into herself and pushed them in and out gently - she loved the feeling of smooth wet rubber on her vagina however her fingers were no substitute for his rubberized cock. The doctor was now ready and with his penis sheathed in black rubber he walked to the table and stood between her spread legs again. "Shall we begin again ?" he said rhetorically as he thrust forward burying his sheathed erect penis inside her awaiting wetness. He resumed a rather frantic pace as he thrust in and out of her - her vagina was very wet facilitating this and he slipped inside her easily. Her body slid on the table as he pushed into her and her breasts jiggled. He reached forward and once again massaged them with rubber gloved hands as he pumped her quim. Elizabeth looked down to see his black rubber rod disappearing into her only to emerge wet and slick while his shiny black gloved hands rubbed her breasts. Still excited, Elizabeth achieved a hysterical paroxysm quickly and squirted fluid onto the already wet doctor. To facilitate this, he pulled completely out of her on every tenth stroke allowing her to squirt before ramming his rubbered cock deeply back inside her. She achieved no less than five more before the doctor, spent from the experience, pushed into her one final time and groaned as he came filling the new rubber sheath with his seed.

"Well doctor" she said as he continued to come into the sheath, "I think the procedure was a success"
"Indeed Madam, very much so" he replied somewhat out of breath, and he held the sheath with gloved fingers at the base while pulling his rapidly shrinking penis from her.
"I should like to move my appointments to Saturday" she stated
" but my nurse has Saturdays off" he reminded her
"Precisely"
katertjekat
VIP

Re: A Victorian Glove Tale: Part Four

Post by katertjekat »

Hahaha, I so much love these Victorian stories. For the content, sure, but even more so for the archaic stiff language. I can't help from being aroused and laughing at the same time :-)
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

It has been an interesting exercise writing these stories and placing oneself into a different time and place, and using the language of the times. Glad you liked it!
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

It's written really magnificently well! :-)
jms65
Occasional poster

Post by jms65 »

Of course it's very well written, as the first three parts, in strictly Victorian way.

But what about Mary, the Elizabeth's maid ? I'm sure she's waiting for some electrical shocks with the doctor and his nurse !
markdorf8
Occasional poster

Post by markdorf8 »

Will there be more? They are very well written and enjoyable to read.
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

All of your stories are great. Thank you very much. I would be glad to read more about.
I like gloves in combination with aprons, so i was very happy about the rubber apron in part 1 and part 2.
In most stories (and videos) the apron is only a kind of clothing, but in part 1 it is protective equipment and soiled at the end. This is very rare, my wish, it would be more often like this and at the end we now why the apron was needed. For this reaon your story "The Post-Vasectomy Test" is my absolute favorite.
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

tigga76 wrote:... I like gloves in combination with aprons ...
Check out Part 5 which was just posted

Return to “Glove Stories”