Safe in Her Hands (leather/rubber gloves f/m)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

chanelbleu
Regular poster

Safe in Her Hands (leather/rubber gloves f/m)

Post by chanelbleu »

So here's my first bigger story for y'all! Basically this is what you get when you mix up the lifelong fantasies of a rather sleepless Austrian glove fetishist in his early 20s (me) with the breathtaking double-gloved pictures of CarrionCarcass she took for me. (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=23001).
It's a light/sensual femdom story and it's gotten quite a bit longer than I expected - I hope you'll like it! Once again, I'm extremely grateful to Carrie since I'm sure that about three quarters of my focus on this story came from her incredible pictures.

Safe in Her Hands.

He awoke with a gasp and an acute sense of disorientation. The piercing light from above did nothing to alleviate the dull, throbbing headache that hammered away in his temples and his arms seemed to disobey every one of his commands. As he squinted and willed the haze in his head to go away, he slowly became aware of the fact that his current surroundings seemed completely unfamiliar to him. Moreover, somebody had thoroughly tied his limbs to the wooden posts of the massive bed he was currently occupying which left him in a rather vulnerable position, he realized. Surprisingly, his restrains felt quite comfortable, the soft fabric warm and smooth as it encircled his wrists and ankles. In all its softness the cloth was still unrelenting though, and no amount of wiggling would bring him closer to his freedom. A slight fear began to well up in the pit of his stomach, which only intensified when he noticed that the person who had brought him here had also taped his mouth shut, which turned every attempted cry for help into little more than a muffled moan.

The door swung open with a creak that would have felt right at home in a cliché horror movie. His eyes widened as he made out the tall figure that stood in the doorframe wearing a mischievous smile. High leather boots clacked on the floor when the woman strode towards him, her long chestnut hair slightly swaying behind her. A glossy black latex skirt and a matching bra accentuated her body. The most noticeable thing about her, however, was the pair of elbow-length grey leather gloves that adorned her hands. He couldn’t take his eyes off them as the leather glistened and sparkled, each slight movement of her fingers altering the light patterns dancing on its surface. All of a sudden, he felt himself start to tremble.

“No need to get all jittery”, she chuckled and sat down next to him. “Now, will you be a good boy and promise not to scream if I take that tape off your mouth?”, she asked while inching closer, one of her hands now hovering in the immediate vicinity of his face. When he tentatively nodded, her hand slowly descended onto his cheek and began to pull on the edge of the cumbersome tape. Inadvertently he breathed in deeply, inhaling the potent scent of the leather glove so close to his nostrils. Not even the slight pain of his gag being ripped off made him release his breath.

“You remember the bar, don’t you? When I approached you, you kept staring at these gloves as if they were a gift from God Almighty himself, it was such a joy to behold. And sure you acted all shy at first but once I got some drinks in you, you opened up just fine. Guess how thrilling it was for me to discover somebody with a glove fetish as big as mine?”, she whispered. One leather-covered finger now rested on his lower lip and accentuated her words by occasionally tapping against the sensitive skin there. “And guess what a nice surprise it was when you told me that your biggest dream was to completely get taken advantage of by a sensual, dominant woman? You passed out soon afterwards but let me assure you, I’m making this dream become true right now”, she drawled.

His face flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal as these words sunk in but when he felt her reassuringly squeeze his hand, he visibly relaxed. The quiet promise that said “I told you back then and I’ll tell you once again. You’re completely safe here. I’ll take good care of you”, made its way into his ears and helped erase his doubts even further. When she prompted him to worship her glove, he started kissing the lone finger that had been placed on his lips and slowly made his way along it, until he had covered the whole glove in little kisses.

Suddenly her entire leather-clad hand clamped down on his mouth, eliciting an involuntary muffled moan as a result. Her flaming eyes bore into his widened ones as she plunged her other gloved hand into her vagina and steadily picked up speed. He pushed his face even further into the unlined, rich leather of her palm while the sounds of her impending orgasm made his heart almost jump out of his chest. Finally, when her body quivered with spasms of joy, she slipped her masturbatory hand out of her core and pinched his nose shut. As the world around her exploded, his entire world consisted of the smell and feel of leather covering almost all of his face.

When she had come down again, she placed a tiny kiss on his forehead that was now glistening with sweat. Her glove momentarily gripped his rigid penis, only to pull away seconds later. With a single finger she silenced his low protest and left the bed. She came back with a large bottle of lube and a pair of pink rubber gloves, still in their original packaging. “Time to do the dirty work”, she exclaimed as she pulled the household gloves over the leather ones she had already be wearing. Completely in awe, he watched as she meticulously made sure that the pink gloves fit as snugly as possible. The squeak of the rubber mixed with the quiet creak of the leather as she wrinkled out the last tiny creases.

“I tend to get a little bossy wearing these”, he heard and suddenly was met with the sensation of two rubber-gloved fingers being jammed into his mouth. “Suck ‘em. Be a good boy and let me fuck your greedy mouth”, she hissed while her digits relentlessly plunged into his wet cavern. When she paused for a second to add a third finger, her other hand spread some lube onto his nipples and started squeezing them expertly, causing just a little amount of sweet pain. In and out her fingers went while he seemed to get increasingly addicted to the double-gloved concoction. When he at last, erratic and wild-eyed, begged her to make him orgasm, she just smirked and took her time lubricating the household gloves with gratuitous amounts of clear, viscous liquid until their surface was as slippery as it could be, glistening with the promise of a never-experienced type of climax.

Once again, she covered his face with a now double-gloved hand. Deceptively slowly she encircled the base of his penis with the other one. And then she started pumping with all the speed she could muster, twisted and tugged the engorged organ she was gripping so tightly in her rubber-clad fist. Soon he was humping his pelvis against her movements, trying to create even more friction. Soon he started getting goosebumps all over his skin while the white-hot flashes of pleasure were dancing before his eyes. Soon he was screaming in ecstasy into her palm, leather and rubber muting the primal sound almost completely. And then he erupted. The sheer intensity of the orgasm drove tears into his eyes. Like an earthquake of unseen magnitude his body shook and convulsed and released all that pent up energy.

When his tremors weakened again, he became aware of her holding him. He’d never been the little spoon before but something about her gloved hands wrapped around his body made him feel so incredibly secure. “Get some rest now. You’ll need it”, she whispered.

In the corner of his eye he glimpsed the contents of a shelf he hadn’t noticed before. A wide assortment of medical gloves and masks was carefully arranged there. “These are for later”, she snickered.
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Re: Safe in Her Hands (leather/rubber gloves f/m)

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Oh, my... just, wow. I LOVED reading this!! :w00t: Very well-written, my friend! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and took every word in with pleasure. I actually hope one day I get to be in the lady's shoes, hehe...

I'm so glad my photos could inspire such a wonderful story! :D
chanelbleu
Regular poster

Post by chanelbleu »

Thank you so much for the great feedback! :D I also thoroughly hope that I can find myself in the guy's shoes someday (alas, up to now I'm sadly rather solo, yay for shyness. *sigh*) and I guess I'd give up a lot for a lady like that!

I'm so glad I got to see them! As you may have noticed, I also left a bit of an opening there at the end. If inspiration strikes me again in the dead of night, I might probably write a continuation of this one with medical over leather gloves and a somewhat nurse-themed setting. ^^
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

chanelbleu wrote:Thank you so much for the great feedback! :D I also thoroughly hope that I can find myself in the guy's shoes someday (alas, up to now I'm sadly rather solo, yay for shyness. *sigh*) and I guess I'd give up a lot for a lady like that!

I'm so glad I got to see them! As you may have noticed, I also left a bit of an opening there at the end. If inspiration strikes me again in the dead of night, I might probably write a continuation of this one with medical over leather gloves and a somewhat nurse-themed setting. ^^
My pleasure! :D
chanelbleu wrote:As you may have noticed, I also left a bit of an opening there at the end. If inspiration strikes me again in the dead of night, I might probably write a continuation of this one with medical over leather gloves and a somewhat nurse-themed setting. ^^
Ooh, I'd love to see that!! I hope you do more, especially since this one was so enjoyable!

Return to “Glove Stories”