What would you do?

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sands_erica
Occasional poster

What would you do?

Post by sands_erica »

What would you do?

I work in quite a large open air cafe, located in the middle of a major thoroughfare in a major shopping mall. You are walking casually through the mall and catch a glimpse of me and my work mate, standing in the open kitchen in our work hairnets, dishwashing apron and gloves, looking through the crowd and at you. I am waving a pair of pink rubber gloves in one hand and waving you over with my other gloved hand, my work mate is lifting a spare apron with her gloved hands, both of us smiling and snickering because i have told her about your fetish and that we could get you to do all of our cleaning work for us.

What would you do?
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Re: What would you do?

Post by Kelliejayne »

Ice come right over to say hi and spend some time with you and yes ide do the washing up for you when do I start!
sands_erica
Occasional poster

Post by sands_erica »

Awkward, I have no time for greetings, pleasantry or small talk.

Immediately, I would open the door and pull you in by your arm. Taking any bags from your hands, I hand you the pink rubber gloves and push you towards Jodie, my co-worker, so she can start preparing you. "We are not friends! Once you are in this kitchen, you are our bitch, Kelliejayne. You are here to do one thing, serve us" By this time, Jodie has secured the apron on you and is now fitting your hair net, while I drop the blinds to cut off the view from the public. "I bet you want to get those pink, girly rubber gloves on and get stuck into those piled up dishes, huh?" at this point, the owner would enter and she doesn't mess around. She looks at you, curiously, then at me "Who is this?" I reply "KJ, our new dish-pig.""Where is kj's uniform?" she asks, before looking at you, demanding "Get the spare uniform from under the cupboard, it is our last one. You can wear your pants.. (smiling) or the skirt, that's probably what you would like you.." She didn't finish. As she turns to leave, she hesitates, looks at you, then notions at Jodie and I, "Actually, that is entirely up to you two. In fact, you two are in charge and if kj does the job you demand, how you demand, i want to see kj at my place afterwards. Otherwise, it is you, Erica, who will be visiting me tonight and servicing me". With that, she turned and left with one last remark "Lock up when you are done!"

As you grab the uniform, it is revealed as a tight white shirt, with the cafe logo, and a short leather mini skirt (cool cafe, huh!). "Right, the protocol. Do as you are told. Do not look at us, touch yourself or speak to us, otherwise any offending body part will cop a solid slap from either Jodie's or my wet rubber gloved hands. You dare slow down in your approach and a wooden spoon will be wrapped around your legs. Dishes, tables, floors..you're going to scrub the floors, today, and a general tidy, then we are off to Selena's for whatever she has in store for you. That will not be my job, so we will ensure you are compliant. Is that understood?" Securing my rubber gloves and tightening my apron, I retrieve and present a large wooden spoon from the draw in front of you "..and if this doesn't encourage you, Jodie conveniently has her leather belt on today"

Holding your white shirt and leather mini skirt, what are your next steps? Would you be compliant or dare test us?
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

I think I would be a little scared by now so ide put on the shirt and leather skirt but being as cheeky as I am I might find an excuse to rub up against you or Jodie and and see just how close I could get and I would say that there's no need you to use the spoon I'm a good girl( shy smile)

Return to “Glove Stories”