Jewelry over gloves.

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Jewelry over gloves.

Post by Ceramic »

recently i proposed to my gf,and i have to say the idea of her ring ON a pair of gloves - gets me so turned on :D
Princess_Dana
Occasional poster

Post by Princess_Dana »

There are differing opinions regarding jewelry over gloves. Traditional glove etiquette dictates that gloves looks best on their own without jewelry, perhaps with the exception of bracelets. However, since my situation is different, my sisters and I never really followed glove etiquette to a T so I personally like wearing jewelry over my gloves sometimes. I have bracelets and rings which I will sometimes wear over my gloves, since I know I'm not going to remove them. It also makes no sense for me to wear them under my gloves because nobody will ever see them. I want to show them off. Also, wearing rings right on my skin can leave marks, and that would defeat the whole purpose of why I wear gloves.
Sandra666
Occasional poster

Post by Sandra666 »

I love silver jewelry and since I wear gloves almost all the time in would not make any sense to wear something under them. Jewelry and gloves work really well together - with many outfits gloves look better with proper rings and bracelets on them, while jewelry looks great on gloves, especially on black and white. However, wearing bracelets and rings on gloves require suitable jewelry, even different for different kind of gloves, in my experience leather gloves even the most soft ones need separate jewelry from what you wear on fabric gloves (like lace, cotton, silk or nylon). Still like most ladies I have a ring which I prefer to the others and wear most the time with leather gloves on the pointer finger and with fabric gloves on the ring finger.
loadmaster011
Newcomer

Post by loadmaster011 »

My wife loves gloves and has dozens of leather gloves. When she really dresses up, wearing opera length leather gloves she will nearly always wear a few gold bangles or, her favorite, a cocktail ring.
violet666
Regular poster

Post by violet666 »

loadmaster011does your wife often wear gloves?
ltd7201
Regular poster

Post by ltd7201 »

This last year, my wife and I were able to attend two formal events and she wore opera-length matte satin gloves to both of them. Both times, she wore a bracelet and one time, she also wore a ring. I personally really love that look as it states 'these gloves are staying on.'
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

To be totally honest with you, i would love to find some photos and/or videos of women in tight rubber/latex gloves with bracelets over the top, that has been a big part of my glove fetish, it turns me on even more than just the gloves on there own, is there any chance anyone could find me anything like this, thanks ;)
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Stuff like that definitely exists. We had a whole category about it on our old Tumblr. I don't have any of those photos anymore, but seek and you will find! :D
Jailbreak
Regular poster

Post by Jailbreak »

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Are there any jewelry over glove pictures in there? Most of your galleries are 'friends only', so we can't see 'em.

Return to “Glove talk forum”