Story--gloves, bondage, gay, medical content

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

latexboy
Occasional poster

Story--gloves, bondage, gay, medical content

Post by latexboy »

So, I have been considering the possibility of writing a story about a facility that abducts young men and uses them as slaves or for medical experiments. The story would have a large amount of glove fetish content, but would also have a lot of gay content. If it is something that anyone would find interesting, please let me know and I will get started on the story.
glovelover1234
Occasional poster

Re: Story--gloves, bondage, gay, medical content

Post by glovelover1234 »

please do it
latexboy
Occasional poster

Post by latexboy »

Very well, I shall begin immediately.
latexboy
Occasional poster

Post by latexboy »

Sorry, my computer crashed randomly. It will take me a minute to get the story up again.
Last edited by latexboy on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
latexboy
Occasional poster

Post by latexboy »

Part one: Isaac's abduction

It had all happened so fast. At around 1:00 in the morning, Isaac awoke to the sound of his bedroom door opening. What was most unnerving about this was the fact that Isaac lived alone, and always locked the front door to his apartment before he retired to bed for the evening. "Who's there?!" Isaac shouted. A man's voice replied, "You should not be concerned with who we are. Come with us quietly, and you won't be hurt."
latexboy
Occasional poster

Post by latexboy »

Immediately, Isaac turned on the lamp by his bed. Two men were standing in his room. They both were wearing boots, jackets, and gloves, all made of black leather. Their faces were hidden behind black rubber masks. Terrified, Isaac reached for his phone. He was about to call the police when one of the men wrenched the phone from his hand. "You won't be needing that anymore," the man said. Instinctively, Isaac bolted for the door. His escape attempt was easily thwarted by a third man who was standing outside the door. The man grabbed Isaac and handcuffed his hands behind his back. As Isaac began to cry for help, one of the men clapped a gloved hand over his mouth. "It seems that we will have to do this the hard way," the man said. "But this will make it more enjoyable for us." The other two men laughed at this remark. With that, they dragged Isaac from his apartment and into the back of a black van waiting outside...
latexboy
Occasional poster

Post by latexboy »

So, what do you guys think? Should I keep writing? The story gets better.
GloveLover1

Post by GloveLover1 »

Yeah sure continue please
latexboy
Occasional poster

Post by latexboy »

Part 2: The Arrival

Inside the van, Isaac was strapped to a leather cot. Thick leather straps were secured across his ankles, chest, wrists, upper arms, and neck. Some of the straps were so tight that Isaac was having difficulty breathing. To make matters even worse, one of the men had gagged him with a rubber ball gag. Never in his entire life had Isaac felt so helpless.
latexboy
Occasional poster

Post by latexboy »

The three men who were in the van with him were completely silent as they were driving. However, it seemed to Isaac that they were thoroughly enjoying seeing his discomfort. After what seemed like hours, the van stopped. The back of the van opened, and someone unstrapped Isaac from the back seat (The ball gag was not removed, however).

Return to “Glove Stories”