Have you ever given a girl/guy a glove fetish?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

Have you ever given a girl/guy a glove fetish?

Post by Someguy »

I'm curious if you were going out with a girl (or guy) bringing up your glove fetish, if your partner ended up gaining a fetish or interest for gloves out of the experience?

The girl I'm seeing now is starting to develop a mild glove fetish. The first time I asked her to wear gloves in bed, she was a little hesitant about it. But soon after she put them on (long white satin gloves) she seemed to like it. She liked how smooth they were and particularly enjoyed exploring her body with the gloves on. She has told me about when she's at home and feels like pleasuring herself, she wears the satin gloves I gave her to rub her breasts. She takes them off before she touches herself down there, but she is indeed getting a fetish for satin gloves. When we're in bed, I don't even have to ask for them, she just puts them on or asks me to give her the gloves. She says she likes to touch me with her gloves.

She likes satin the best which is cool by me, I love satin gloves. We haven't tried leather gloves yet, but we did try rubber gloves. She didn't really like them and traded the rubber ones for her satin gloves.
customaestro

Re: Have you ever given a girl/guy a glove fetish?

Post by customaestro »

Hehe. Nice :)

My girlfriend enjoys making out with me with satin gloves but she doesn't mind at all when I ask her to put them on.
glove_50
Regular poster

Post by glove_50 »

not to be off topic but this reminds me of a fictional story from an another old glove fetish website

http://www.oocities.org/fashionavenue/c ... inder1.htm
It's a story slightly similar to Cinderella but instead of the missing shoe, it's a magical glove/s that instantly draws anyone touched by it to be attracted to the wearer, particularly the gloves. It can also turn itself into any type/length the wearer wants.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

glove_50 wrote:not to be off topic but this reminds me of a fictional story from an another old glove fetish website

http://www.oocities.org/fashionavenue/c ... inder1.htm
It's a story slightly similar to Cinderella but instead of the missing shoe, it's a magical glove/s that instantly draws anyone touched by it to be attracted to the wearer, particularly the gloves. It can also turn itself into any type/length the wearer wants.
That's a great story- it'd be a good idea for someone to post it here in the fiction section :up:
Classygloves
Occasional poster

Post by Classygloves »

Actually I have educated a few lady friends in the art of wearing leather gloves and their effect. In case you are wondering, I am a lifelong crossdresser and I have known and dated many women who became superb "glove fetishists" after they learned the wonderful life in gloves.

I only wish that gloves would come back in style again

Love Sylvia aka Classygloves
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

My ex did, yes.
Along with a mild bondage obsession ;)
ukoyries
Regular poster

Post by ukoyries »

I gave my ex the fetish. She would end up putting on latex gloves when she fingered herself, which was ohmyf'ingodhot. Too bad she hates my guts now Q____Q
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

My ex-wife did not like my glove fetish . She would have me buy gloves for a mutual friend who was also married when she got a new coat. I think the friend suspected I had a glove fetish.
I've not done this in years but I have bought female friends gloves . Some friendship's went further. I was witnessed with some very nice gloved hand movements for sure.
My current GF I unlocked doors with . She liked wearing gloves but didn't understand . Now she understands " The Magic" . We wear gloves all the time in the bedroom.
kl0buerste
Occasional poster

Post by kl0buerste »

customaestro wrote:Hehe. Nice :)

My girlfriend enjoys making out with me with satin gloves but she doesn't mind at all when I ask her to put them on.
My GF is the same she likes the Satin gloves and would even wear them in public at formal events etc...
Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Post by Joesweegmen »

When I was younger probably 10, I had already developed a fetish for medical gloves. My mom had a boyfriend who had a daughter the same age as me. When I was younger and was around gloves I would always try to discreetly put them on or attempt to incorporate them into whatever we were doing. She was more sexually matured than me even though we were the same age as I had just started puberty. Well one day she found my glove collection while searching around my room when I was playing video games. I was completely shocked when she asked why I had them. I told her, I don't know I just collect them. Well then she started putting them on. I was in complete shock and tried to go back to my games but she kept poking and touching me with her gloved hand and this lasted for about 10 minutes. Then to my disbelief she grabbed my crotch and said she was my doctor. I was like what?! I was so surprised and didn't really understand it. She stopped grabbing and took the glove off and put it back and we went back to playing video games. This wasn't the last time either. She would do this every time she came over. It eventually got to the point where we both wore gloves and would touch each other's crotches and she would ask about my boner and I would tell her its just my pants. It eventually got to the point where she would want me to masturbate in front of her and I would because I really didn't mind. This went on for about 3 years and then she moved in with her mom and I didn't see her often. Everytime we saw each other after we never did it or talked about it just acted normal. I am being dead serious this is a true story and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. If anyone wants to hear about the individual experiences I will be glad to share them. Sorry for the long post

Return to “Experiences”