My Daughter's Addictions (Chapter 9 online now)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

My Daughter's Addictions (Chapter 9 online now)

Post by JaneyE »

Hi All,

out of the blue, I was kissed by the Muse last week, and I ended up writing the first three chapters of a new short story.

Check out the story on my tumblr blog!

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 new! :yay: :yay: :yay:

More chapters to come soon!
violet666
Regular poster

Re: My Daughter's Addictions

Post by violet666 »

Hi Jane, I was happy to read the first chapter, I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to what will be in the next sections. The six chapters are the minimum, the ten sounds better :)
Ps: Surely you are not Jane Austen's descendant?
glovex

Post by glovex »

mhhhhhh, can't wait for the next chapter :P
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

violet666 wrote:Hi Jane, I was happy to read the first chapter, I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to what will be in the next sections. The six chapters are the minimum, the ten sounds better :)
Ps: Surely you are not Jane Austen's descendant?
Ten? Now, now, don't get greedy. Let's see if you like the second chapter first. Coming soon. ;-)
GloveLover1

Post by GloveLover1 »

Loved the first chapter can't wait to see what's next! :)
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Oh wow...I love your writing, can't wait for the next chapter...
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Janey I love your writing. Have you ever done anything longer than the family business? Every so often I feel like writing something but I guess I'm lazy. I have a draft started but I'm not sure it would be interesting to read.
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

Hey Jane that was really good I really enjoyed the first chapter can't wait for the next! Thanks
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

dopefish wrote:Janey I love your writing. Have you ever done anything longer than the family business? Every so often I feel like writing something but I guess I'm lazy. I have a draft started but I'm not sure it would be interesting to read.
Hi, Family Business is actually quite long. If you format it as a "proper" book, it's nearly 300 pages. I worked on it for 1½ years. (It would have been 3 years if I would have tried to publish it traditionally, i.e. on paper.) So, no, I haven't written anything longer than that. It is my dream to publish a novel sometime in the future. It will be probably be about the same length as Family Business, but I don't think it will be about fetishes.

Anyway, I'm glad that you enjoy my style. You can't imagine how happy that makes me. Since I have a day job completely different from writing, I cannot promise speed, but there still is a lot to come. I'm currently drafting 4 projects related to gloves and other fetishes. I don't have much time, but I have lots of ideas.

Also, you are right — writing is not for lazy people. It is very easy to START writing when you are inspired. Then you quickly write a lot of dialogue, and many juicy bits here and there, and then finally you've got it "out of your system" (you've had your writing orgasm), but it turns out the piece is far from finished. You still have to write the bits in-between, and that's the hardest part because you have to tie up lots of loose ends, and make sure there are no timing inconsistencies, and, and, and... It's the equivalent of cuddling after sex, but cuddling that takes 10 times more time and effort than the sex itself. And if you're very ambitious, all that effort will deliver you only the first draft, and I'm too lazy to write down what you need to do to elevate that first draft to publication quality.

However, if you have written something that you would like to share on the forum, just do it. I think nobody expects perfect publication-quality pieces. We are all amateurs and happy enough with first drafts. And regarding that first draft, you will never finish it if you don't actually WANT to publish it. Deciding to publish is what pushes you to finish the first draft, so what are you waiting for? And the most important part: HAVE FUN writing! :wave:
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Thank you so much for the story Janey. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next part. I have my own ideas as to what the girls are doing in their bedroom, but I won't spoil it ;)

Return to “Glove Stories”