Have you ever given a girl/guy a glove fetish?

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Re: Have you ever given a girl/guy a glove fetish?

Post by Joesweegmen »

When I was younger probably 10, I had already developed a fetish for medical gloves. My mom had a boyfriend who had a daughter the same age as me. When I was younger and was around gloves I would always try to discreetly put them on or attempt to incorporate them into whatever we were doing. She was more sexually matured than me even though we were the same age as I had just started puberty. Well one day she found my glove collection while searching around my room when I was playing video games. I was completely shocked when she asked why I had them. I told her, I don't know I just collect them. Well then she started putting them on. I was in complete shock and tried to go back to my games but she kept poking and touching me with her gloved hand and this lasted for about 10 minutes. Then to my disbelief she grabbed my crotch and said she was my doctor. I was like what?! I was so surprised and didn't really understand it. She stopped grabbing and took the glove off and put it back and we went back to playing video games. This wasn't the last time either. She would do this every time she came over. It eventually got to the point where we both wore gloves and would touch each other's crotches and she would ask about my boner and I would tell her its just my pants. It eventually got to the point where she would want me to masturbate in front of her and I would because I really didn't mind. This went on for about 3 years and then she moved in with her mom and I didn't see her often. Everytime we saw each other after we never did it or talked about it just acted normal. I am being dead serious this is a true story and I will fight anyone who says otherwise. If anyone wants to hear about the individual experiences I will be glad to share them. Sorry for the long post
BastienAugers
Occasional poster

Post by BastienAugers »

Dude I want to heard your experience mp plz
lglove

Post by lglove »

Same here mate! Write and tell us please! :)
leather_glove_guy88
Occasional poster

Post by leather_glove_guy88 »

Yes..... actually I was seeing a 43 year old women and we both had a lot in common especially hard rock / metal music and had mentioned that I like leather but never said anything really more and then she also said that she had liked leather and I said I have a surprise for you the next time that I see you so she agreed and the next time that I did come over to her house I was wearing a pair of my short tight soft leather gloves and she open the door and her eyes immediately went to my gloved hands and she said well them are some beautiful gloves and I said you should see how they feel next thing you know we're up in the bedroom and she loved the feeling of the soft tight leather against she skin and also inside of her....my gloved fingers where very wet with her puss juice.....later in the week the next thing I know she went on Amazon and order a pair of extra long leather gloves for her self she couldn't wait to tell me and then after I found out she did I asked her if she would order me the same pair and she did and that as one night I will never forget
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Not-so-recently, I sort of got my best friend who was strictly into white cartoon gloves to start appreciating actual gloves, too. Started with art of my characters wearing long leather opera gloves, really started when I started sharing pics of my leather-gloved hands last year when I first joined the forum. Needless to say, I got him to start loving leather. :D

And recently, I was talking to this guy my age that found me on DeviantArt that asked me about my fetish (only told him mild things--nothing sexual). He told me the other day that he wants to start wearing gloves despite living in a country that is hot pretty much all year 'round. 8)
Sandra666
Occasional poster

Post by Sandra666 »

One more illustration that if you are seeking a girl who is into something special on the internet all you'll find are guys posing as ladies and clearly not nice ladies like CarrionCarcass and the ones who talked to her. However it is hard to believe that any young woman would like to talk to here, so it was probably just some prankers.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Sandra666 wrote:One more illustration that if you are seeking a girl who is into something special on the internet all you'll find are guys posing as ladies and clearly not nice ladies like CarrionCarcass and the ones who talked to her. However it is hard to believe that any young woman would like to talk to here, so it was probably just some prankers.
I'm sure it's because English is not your first language, but it sounds like you're calling Carrie "not a nice lady". I can't imagine that's what you mean, though, so you might want to rephrase that sentence. ;)
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Rommeltje wrote:
Sandra666 wrote:One more illustration that if you are seeking a girl who is into something special on the internet all you'll find are guys posing as ladies and clearly not nice ladies like CarrionCarcass and the ones who talked to her. However it is hard to believe that any young woman would like to talk to here, so it was probably just some prankers.
I'm sure it's because English is not your first language, but it sounds like you're calling Carrie "not a nice lady". I'm can't imagine that's what you mean, though, so you might want to rephrase that sentence. ;)
I see what she's trying to say. She's not calling me mean. She's just trying to say that if you're trying to find someone like myself, you're gonna have a hard time. A lot of people could be trolls/guys posing as glove-loving women, and not nice and genuine glove-loving ladies like myself.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hm, yes, maybe I was just reading it wrong. :) Alright, carry on! :D

Return to “Experiences”