Where do you store/hide your gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Joesweegmen
Regular poster

Where do you store/hide your gloves?

Post by Joesweegmen »

These are just some questions I thought of and wanted to see what people have to say. I was just wondering where do you store/hide your gloves? Does the type of glove change where you store it? Is it hard for you personally to hide your gloves because someone might find them? In my situation I have to hide mine so they won't be found.
b1985
Regular poster

Re: Where do you store/hide your gloves?

Post by b1985 »

Growing up, I would keep all my medical gloves in a weekend carry bag hidden at the back of my wardrobe.

These days, they're in my bedside cabinet for whenever my girlfriend fancies them
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

I keep mine in a small metallic box with the lock thats broken inside of my wardrobe, I have to keep it in with something heavy on top since all the gloves are so bouncy.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

We keep ours in a great big box at the top of the wardrobe along with all our other toys and pvc sheet. It's getting pretty full now so going to have to buy a 2nd box soon!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I live alone, so I only have to hide them well enough that no one sees them when they're casually in my house. :-) I keep my (household) gloves in a big plastic box under my bed, together with a few of pairs of boots. I actually just bought a second box because of the recent expansion of my collection. :)
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Post by Hergloveddom »

When I was younger I would hide my gloves in the attic. Now I keep a few pairs by the night stand so we can grab in a hurry. The rest we keep in a dresser.
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

I keep mine under my bed in boxes, in my closet in boxes and a few in my nightstand. I keep finding pairs in my pockets, which makes me feel like a first responder, hahaha.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

When I was a boy, I hid some of my gloves in a little box in one of the drawers near my bed. They were at hand in the night :-) I kept also condoms there to avoid messing the sheets. At morning, I washed gloves and condom. :-)

Now, my wife knows I like gloves. I make use of them also with her and she don't care about them. I keep them in the nightstand.
lupin_nz
WWGFA donor

Post by lupin_nz »

My other single pairs that are non-leather are in a drawer with my other clothes but for my leather gloves, got those seperate cause I have so many now, got them between two shoeboxes in a set of plastic storage drawers. One has mainly newer ones and the first pairs I got while the other is full of vintage pairs I mostly got off Ebay/Etsy. Also got a few opera length vintage ones in the package boxes they came in cause the shoeboxes were full enough.

Not too conspicuous at least cause the other storage drawers have random stuff and another is completely full of video and gaming cables (I have too many of them too).
Using an alias but you call me Brett if you want. :)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

I store my gloves in my purse .
I use to store them in my dresser

Return to “Glove talk forum”