Talking with other glove-loving ladies...

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Talking with other glove-loving ladies...

Post by Rommeltje »

BLHunter wrote:Well that's quite interesting, because i just found out that there are female fetishist assholes even on Fetlife. Tried to talk to them but, Jesus Christ, they're all arrogant and egocentric!
Really? 8-O Like how?
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

BLHunter wrote:Well that's quite interesting, because i just found out that there are female fetishist assholes even on Fetlife. Tried to talk to them but, Jesus Christ, they're all arrogant and egocentric!
Yes, please. Do tell! You've got me all curious now.
BLHunter
WWGFA donor

Post by BLHunter »

Well, my opinion is that WWGFA forum and the social Fetlife has also the purpose of meeting and talking about common fetishes.

I love to talk with other people who can understand my interests. Unfortunately i experienced that on Fetlife many people doesn't share this opinion.

Once i tried to talk with one girl but she only answered me to watch her channel of live videos (obviously on ppv). Another one answered me that her only interest was having submissing friends who send her money, clothes or accessories.
Another one answered that she doesn't talk of her interests with someone with little content ( i have a profile with few photos because i chose to upload when i have a good camera).

There are other similar examples but they all have the same principle...

Luckily here i don't see people like those. I like to stay here, read experiences and watch shared content without angles.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Well, that's a bummer. :(

Good thing we've got this place, though! (He said, acting like he didn't just toot his own horn. :rolleyes:)
paglovelover
Regular poster

Post by paglovelover »

Since I have been online going back to the latter 90's I would estimate that I have encountered very a small handful of Glove Fanciers who were female. Granted WWGFA is clearly a positive forum for us to interact and potential for one to find others. However I have been dumbfounded how much of a disappointment Fetlife has been (given the membership size) and ease of how one can categorize their own interests.

To Carrie's point, yes one who I got to know was a bit older than I (this was back in the latter 1990's), but she was sincere and got a kick out of the notion there were others like myself who 'more than' fancied them. Another sincere glove fancier was a little older than I who I met on Fetlife. She too was very nice and explored more BDSM activities with her husband. We were close in that we exchanged messages and emails for a long period of time, but eventually the communications ended.

Thus, I guess there are sincere fanciers out there but finding them is truly difficult.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

CarrionCarcass wrote:REALLY hoped to find some like-minded ladies, but... no luck. :no:

This doesn't make me any further discouraged from my fetish--don't get me wrong. I'm glad that I have male followers that I talk to from time to time that actually APPRECIATE ME for who I am. What sucks is that these women seem to have their heads stuck waaay too deep down in their own fetish(es), they're "made of money," and they let it drive them. They've no consideration for others, other than themselves.

Said it once already, and I'll say it again: I'm glad that I have you guys to talk to, who actually appreciate and support me. I may be taking a hiatus right now, but I felt the need to come here and vent.
Those experiences sound pretty horrendous, there's no need to be as poisonous as these women were, I expect it amounts to jealousy on some level.

I've started a thread on here called Girl's Talk which is pretty much what it says it is, somewhere women on here can talk to one another and guys can ask us about our fetish (as long as they behave themselves :-v ) you'd be more than welcome to visit and I for one would be more than happy to have a civilised conversation.

Oh and don't let the b'tards grind you down girl! :up:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote:Oh and don't let the b'tards grind you down girl! :up:
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum? ;)
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Rommeltje wrote:
mrs uni wrote:Oh and don't let the b'tards grind you down girl! :up:
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum? ;)
nil illegitimi carborundum 8)
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

sorry to hear this. Honestly didnt really know that was a thing. I think as a male we don't really run into a lot of organic female glove fetishist. More end up involving women with our fetish. Cant really speak to those of the fairer sex and they're proclivities when it comes to this subject but I wonder if it has to do with feeling shameful about trying to manifest their own desires when it comes to something they cannot otherwise control (fetishes) and the shame that goes along with being a female and overtly sexual. the need to subjugate and debase may be a result of their own feelings of being less than in control of the the desire to acquiesce their own proclivities.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

hotgloveuser123 wrote:sorry to hear this. Honestly didnt really know that was a thing. I think as a male we don't really run into a lot of organic female glove fetishist. More end up involving women with our fetish. Cant really speak to those of the fairer sex and they're proclivities when it comes to this subject but I wonder if it has to do with feeling shameful about trying to manifest their own desires when it comes to something they cannot otherwise control (fetishes) and the shame that goes along with being a female and overtly sexual. the need to subjugate and debase may be a result of their own feelings of being less than in control of the the desire to acquiesce their own proclivities.
I think you might be on to something. No one tries to knock other people down when they are happy and confident in themselves.

Shame has long played a big role in my fetish, like the counterbalance to a pendulum with guilty shame on one side and my kinks and fetishes on the other. But that's my issue for me to come to terms with (which I have; I put my big girl's rubber gloves on especially for the job :tongue: )

Having a dig at people on internet forums of a like mind should be a cause for celebration not a reason to be spiteful.

Return to “Experiences”