Should I continue?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

greenyrst

Re: Should I continue?

Post by greenyrst »

hi thanks for the reply but I believe Autoerotic death, refers to death by self strangulation or electrocution.
that quote is a bit misleading I should have wrote
" I love to crash and am hugely turned on by the anticipation of a crash, when wearing all of my safety gear!!"
I have no plans on dying as result of this fetish and the risks when combined with the level of protection should mitigate even serious injury. I hope!!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Yeah, I was playing on autoerotic asphyxiation :P

How about skydiving and then not releasing the parachute 'til you're right by the ground? Or is that a little too risky?
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Yeah way to risky
Sky diving does nothing for me, I only get my stunt thrills from wearing and using motor bike gear.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Well I've got an empty house tonight so all my motorcycle gear will be getting an outing.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

just an update

My fetish has not subsided and on Monday night I am going out for my next crash session.

I have bought quite a lot of new gear in recent weeks in anticipation. I have bought new thicker leathers, moto cross boots, a groin/abdo protector and some proper motorcycle gloves with hard armour.

In anticipation of my up coming fun I decided I should try on all my new gear with all my old gear. I put on my padded shorts with my body armour. then I fitted my new groin protector. I put my new leathers on over all of that (a tight squeeze) I fitted my new motorcross boots and adjusted all of the straps. next I fitted my helmet and gum shield followed by my wrist guards and armoured leather gloves. I felt so much safer than I ever have before. as a result im sure I will be much more relaxed when doing stunts.
I cant wait to throw myself down a concrete road. first stunt will be a jump from a bike at around 20mph, I have done it before but never while wearing this level of protection, the though of what is to come is such a turn on!!! im excited most of the time, I cant wait for Monday night :lol:
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

I have had a great day today bondage session in motorcycle gear followed by some glove action. In a few hours I will make it a hatrick and go out for my long overdue crash session.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Hi all, I'm still participating in this fetish of mine. I now own every item of protective gear on my wish list with the exception of a neck brace. I have wrecked 1 set of motorcycle leathers, 2 full face helmets and several pairs of leather motorcycle gloves.
I have increased the speeds at which I crash to over 30 mph now.

I Went out again last night to try my some new gear ( leathers, helmet and gloves) I found a secluded hill to increase the speed on. I put on all of my gear, got on the bike . Adrenaline was definitely pumping looking down the hill through my visor. I set off pedalling as fast as I could. When I was going as fast as I dared ( aprox 35-40mph) I approached a right hand bend and started to lean, as I went around the bend I let the bike drop to the ground. I skidded along the Tarmac at surprising speed on my right hand side, I started to tumble shoulders, elbows and knees all hitting the road hard. I ended up sliding a short distance on my front with my visor scraping along the ground. ( watching the road rush past was scary but fun). I came to a stop at least a hundred foot from where I fell.
I got up off the ground and checking for injuries as I did. My knees were a little bruised but fine. I collected my bike and went back to the top of the hill.
Seeing that my gear was all still fine I decided to have another go. I changed my helmet ( that one will now only be used for much smaller sessions) again I pedalled as hard as I could hoping to go even faster not sure I did though. I went past my 1st crash scene to the next long straight. I climbed off the bike, standing just on the left pedal as I sped down hill and then stepped off the pedal. As my feet touched the floor I was violently thrown Into a roll,1st thing to hit was my helmet face first followed by my chest and knees. I was tumbling like a rag doll. I managed to stop the rolling action with my gloved hands and slid quite a way on my back and arse. This time I unfortunately didn't get away completely unscathed. My elbow pad on my left arm moved and it took a big hit as a result it has swollen up quite a bit. Also my jaw is a bit sore from where it was forced forwards into my helmet, I was glad I had my gum shield in as I bit down on that quite hard as I impacted the floor.
My leathers are badly scuffed but in no way unusable.
Motocross boots are scratched on the sides but fine, defiantly one of my best purchases.
Helmet from 2nd crash is scrap ( not worth taking the risk given the severity of the impact.)
Gloves this time are fine as I now double glove, wrist guards, leather motorcycle gloves then very thick industrial pvc gauntlets. ( much cheaper to replace)

I must be completely nuts to keep doing this!!!! But the rush is unparalleled . Any thoughts about what should do E.g. stop or carry on welcome ,although I fully understand that this is not really the correct type of site to share this sort of fetish. ( just needed to share my experience with someone)
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

image.jpg
What I look like in all my gear
image.jpg
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

2 helmets later I'm still unable to stop with this fetish !!!
Even though I have quite a few other fetishes this remains my favourite, although also my most embarrassing, secretive and dangerous.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Another year on and still obsessed with this fetish. I've tried to stop but realised it's pointless. Sooner or later my body will make me stop!
I've managed to not increase the risk of the stunts, but recently thoughts of doing slightly bigger ones have crept in.

Return to “Talk Forum”