Premier Arm Length Latex Gauntlets

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Premier Arm Length Latex Gauntlets

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I had been eyeing these gloves for some time now and recently pulled the trigger on them. I bought them from Premier Healthcare & Hygiene http://www.premierhh.co.uk along with some other gloves that I'll share in separate posts. These gloves are about 18 inches long. They are a bit thicker than a standard exam or surgical glove, not quite as thick as a high risk or household glove. I bought size small and medium. The small fits me very snug, not hand numbing tight, but not loose enough to double glove them. The medium is quite a bit bigger than the small, a little baggier than I'd like, but fine to put on over a thicker pair of household gloves. There is a very slight texture on the fingers and palms, but they still feel nice and smooth for play. They come in cartons of 10 pairs, each pair in it's own plastic sleeve. They also offer these in a sterile version as well. Overall they are a great glove, but the medium sizing does offer a bit of disappointment.

IMG_20171115_212415778 (720x1280).jpg
IMG_20171115_212714487 (1280x720).jpg
IMG_20171115_212643064 (1280x720).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love rubber gloves!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Premier Arm Length Latex Gauntlets

Post by Rommeltje »

Wow, the medium actually looks like a totally different glove, actually. 8-O The small is nice and smooth, while the medium is all creased. And I like the color of the small a lot better too.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

The smalls were made in early 2016 and the mediums were made in early 2017. Two entirely different batches of rubber. I assure you they both feel the same.
I love rubber gloves!
tuok
Occasional poster

Post by tuok »

Do these have chlorinated inner surface? I ordered similar gloves from China, but they are quite small and surface is quite sticky, so I might try these if they are better.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

tuok wrote:Do these have chlorinated inner surface? I ordered similar gloves from China, but they are quite small and surface is quite sticky, so I might try these if they are better.
Yes, they are chlorinated.
I love rubber gloves!
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

I ended up ordering the same gloves from Amazon.co.uk while I was there. They're fairly nice gloves, however I find the small fits a little weird on me, they seem to be tight in some spots and loose in others. But overall they're great gloves, although maybe a bit expensive.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/

Return to “Encyglovepedia”