First time

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

First time

Post by Elasticlove77 »

Hi all. Not sure if this is the right thread- but here goes.
I have always had a hard time trying to “get off” I put it down to the sexual abuse I suffered as a child.
I hate my own skin to skin contact in the genital area- just gets way too sensitive for me. I don’t end up reaching climax. It has always made me upset & frustrated. I’d always have to masturbate over my undies as I just couldn’t handle the skin to skin contact.
Just recently I had thought about using some gloves - as I had a whole bunch of new gloves just sitting around. What can I say - the gloves help me so much in reaching climax. The feeling I get from using gloves is like no other. I can’t stop. I don’t want to stop. It just simply feels so amazing. I look forward to pleasuring myself now. I’m glad to of found a way that helps be get off & doesn’t leave me feeling frustrated.

I have never shared this with anyone before I’m so glad I can be open on this forum.

Thank you for reading.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: First time

Post by Rommeltje »

Thank you for sharing! I'm sorry something so horrible happened to you, but happy that you can now finally have a pleasurable sexual experience thanks to gloves. And what pleasures there are to be had from them! :D I hope you'll find lots of inspiration on this forum.

And yes, you can share anything you want with us! If you want to say things in a little more privacy, without non-forum members being able to read along, we have a Premium area that's a bit more shielded from the rest of the world. Or you can even shoot me a PM to talk about anything if you are so inclined. :)
Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Post by Elasticlove77 »

It took me a long time to recover from the truamaric experience as it was most of my childhood it just kept happening and as I grew older I learned that it was not right and I tried so many times to stop the abuser. I am still a bit cut up about it but I can’t change the past. It has really stuffed me up when being sexual with a partner I I still til this day jump when my partner touches my leg - I know he wouldn’t force anything it’s just to many bad memories. He doesn’t know about my new found pleasure but I am hoping one day I can be open and honest in letting him know how much I enjoy gloves. I’m not sure when I will tell him but maybe one day. For now I’m making up for lost time! I have never felt so connected to my body thanks to gloves.

How do I gain access? I read that if I donated or if I posted a lot I would gain access depending on the admins decision. As I am fairly new I have commented on a few posts and will continue to do so - and I really like the “thanks” feature! Brilliant idea.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Elasticlove77 wrote:It took me a long time to recover from the truamaric experience as it was most of my childhood it just kept happening and as I grew older I learned that it was not right and I tried so many times to stop the abuser. I am still a bit cut up about it but I can’t change the past. It has really stuffed me up when being sexual with a partner I I still til this day jump when my partner touches my leg - I know he wouldn’t force anything it’s just to many bad memories.

That sucks. :aww: Did your abuser at least get his just dues in the end? I hope so.
Elasticlove77 wrote:He doesn’t know about my new found pleasure but I am hoping one day I can be open and honest in letting him know how much I enjoy gloves. I’m not sure when I will tell him but maybe one day. For now I’m making up for lost time! I have never felt so connected to my body thanks to gloves.

What is it that's holding you back from telling your partner about your love of gloves at this time? Is it because you're afraid he'll think it's weird? I can very much relate to that fear, but I think in this case, he might actually be happy that you've found a way in which he can actually pleasure you. I know I would. ;) Or do you just want to keep it to yourself for the time being?
Elasticlove77 wrote:How do I gain access? I read that if I donated or if I posted a lot I would gain access depending on the admins decision. As I am fairly new I have commented on a few posts and will continue to do so - and I really like the “thanks” feature! Brilliant idea.
Yep, either of those will do the job. :) Though posting 'a lot' sounds quite a bit harder than it is. We'll 'evaluate' you after fifteen posts. But you're already doing very well, so you'll get in without any trouble.
Elasticlove77
Occasional poster

Post by Elasticlove77 »

Rommeltje wrote:That sucks. :aww: Did your abuser at least get his just dues in the end? I hope so.
Yes, well he died and I felt like I was set free although the mental pain still stayed.
Rommeltje wrote: What is it that's holding you back from telling your partner about your love of gloves at this time? Is it because you're afraid he'll think it's weird? I can very much relate to that fear, but I think in this case, he might actually be happy that you've found a way in which he can actually pleasure you. I know I would. ;) Or do you just want to keep it to yourself for the time being?
I am worried he will find it weird. I have trouble when he touches me as well but I think if he was to use a glove I think I would feel more comfortable. It really just gets too much with skin-to-skin contact and I have to tell him to stop. Like he’s not doing anything wrong it’s just me and I think because of how I was treated I think it relates to my abuse. . I think at this point I will continue in my own until the time is right.
Rommeltje wrote: Yep, either of those will do the job. :) Though posting 'a lot' sounds quite a bit harder than it is. We'll 'evaluate' you after fifteen posts. But you're already doing very well, so you'll get in without any trouble.
Oh wow! Will see how I go.i love this forum already.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Elasticlove77 wrote:I have trouble when he touches me as well but I think if he was to use a glove I think I would feel more comfortable. It really just gets too much with skin-to-skin contact and I have to tell him to stop. Like he’s not doing anything wrong it’s just me and I think because of how I was treated I think it relates to my abuse. . I think at this point I will continue in my own until the time is right.
Yeah, I can understand that. Gloves are still a very fun addition to solo sex as well, though (I...won't tell you how I know :p), so I'd say take your time with that, and enjoy. :)

And who knows, perhaps once you do tell him and he accepts it, it'll eventually transition into him being able to touch you without gloves as well (although, as a glove fetishist, I have to say the idea of using gloves during sex all the time is kind of the dream for me :mrgreen:).

Either way, I hope you'll find lots of happiness with gloves! :D
SurgGlvRUs
Regular poster

Post by SurgGlvRUs »

Elasticlove77 wrote:Hi all. Not sure if this is the right thread- but here goes.
I have always had a hard time trying to “get off” I put it down to the sexual abuse I suffered as a child.
I hate my own skin to skin contact in the genital area- just gets way too sensitive for me. I don’t end up reaching climax. It has always made me upset & frustrated. I’d always have to masturbate over my undies as I just couldn’t handle the skin to skin contact.
Just recently I had thought about using some gloves - as I had a whole bunch of new gloves just sitting around. What can I say - the gloves help me so much in reaching climax. The feeling I get from using gloves is like no other. I can’t stop. I don’t want to stop. It just simply feels so amazing. I look forward to pleasuring myself now. I’m glad to of found a way that helps be get off & doesn’t leave me feeling frustrated.

I have never shared this with anyone before I’m so glad I can be open on this forum.

Thank you for reading.
Wow thanks for sharing, its interesting on how gloves played a role in a way to tide you over your past if I may say so, sorry to hear about your past. Me too, I agree that I can't stop or won't stop to the point that touching myself without gloves sounds horrid and does not feels right. Since then, I have never had issues to reach climax and had some powerful ones without the need of another partner. :up: Well, they are so many different types of gloves and material that yields plentiful different experiences each time, so yep, there's aplenty to explore. 8D
Press that "Thanks" button if you had a great time. Thanks!
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Thanks for sharing...I just came out to my husband after keeping it to myself for all these years. Once i told him, he was quite cool about it and encourages me to be myself and wear my gloves where I want to. I have even gotten him to let me caress him gloves and wear driving gloves in the car. Its been quite enjoyable and wish I had done this years earlier. So I can feel how you are and want to be yourself. Telling my husband gave me so much happiness and feeling free was like a weight lifted off my shoulder.

Hope you are still active and post more :)
vargasthewise
Newcomer

Post by vargasthewise »

I am sorry for your experience, I can't imagine how that has changed your core being, but I am glad you feel safe here. I am also new posting here, like day 1 new but I have been looking for an outlet with people who share these proclivities, and I hope you will be comfortable sharing more and more, I hope to as well.

In any event, my religious upbringing always played a part in me never actually touching myself, I'd use leather cushions, bean bags and as a 12 year old I discovered gloves and my hands never touched myself for that purpose for a long time until I finally shook off that old belief system. Still I love them and they are a normal part of my pleasure.

Best to you.

Return to “Experiences”