Gosia Clean Bathroom Gloves

A user generated wiki section for all glove related information

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Gosia Clean Bathroom Gloves

Post by Jake »

Yeah, I perused that eBay seller for ages last night but with postage and all that it comes to a good fifty pounds for a few pairs :(
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Eh, I ordered 3 other pairs of gloves besides the pink ones and it came to a hair over $60 usd. He's a good seller with good selection.
I love rubber gloves!
n25scott
Occasional poster

Post by n25scott »

The gosia gloves are look fantastic but are chlorinated which I'm not a big fan of but you can also get the same glove from Japan which are natural latex and a bit thicker.

These ones are Showa
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/fuji ... wsehist_en

These ones are Dunlop
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/yoka ... 510667370/

These ones in my opinion are a 100 times better than the gosia if your looking for a rubbery feeling and smelling glove and are by far my favourites, these suppliers also posts worldwide
darkcode
Newcomer

Post by darkcode »

This glove has been sold on chile and peru (sudamerica) by the brand "virutex"

Just type on google images "guantes virutex creativa" and you find that 42cm long pink gloves
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

n25scott wrote:The gosia gloves are look fantastic but are chlorinated which I'm not a big fan of but you can also get the same glove from Japan which are natural latex and a bit thicker.

These ones are Showa
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/fuji ... wsehist_en

These ones are Dunlop
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/yoka ... 510667370/

These ones in my opinion are a 100 times better than the gosia if your looking for a rubbery feeling and smelling glove and are by far my favourites, these suppliers also posts worldwide
I've just received a pair of the Dunlop gloves, and can confirm they are absolutely fantastic. I'm not a fan of chlorination either, so these are great - really rubbery touch and amazing smell. I can't remember the last time I opened a pack of gloves and smelt rubber - manufacturers seem to have engineered it out :*( Thanks for the tip.

Looking forward to trying them... 8D
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

KDS144 wrote:I've just received a pair of the Dunlop gloves, and can confirm they are absolutely fantastic. I'm not a fan of chlorination either, so these are great - really rubbery touch and amazing smell. I can't remember the last time I opened a pack of gloves and smelt rubber - manufacturers seem to have engineered it out :*( Thanks for the tip.

Looking forward to trying them... 8D
Will you post some pictures of 'em? I'd love to see what they actually look like. And what was your experience buying from this website like?
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Hi Romm, yes I will - I have two or three pairs of gloves I plan to review. It's just finding the time at the moment - work is full on.

The service via Rakuten was very good. Shipping was quite expensive (about £12 I think) but the retailer emailed me to check that was ok first. Being a bit different, I thought they were worth the cost. They only took about a week to arrive. Better than Ali Express where I have had things take a month... and then not be as described, but that's another story!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

That's good to know! Those are indeed quite expensive shipping costs (although, considering it's coming from China, it's to be expected I guess). I'll have to make a big order there to keep the shipping costs in proportion. :D
SONYERICSSON
Regular poster

Post by SONYERICSSON »

Hello, does anone know where can i order these gloves? I live in europe and have already contacted the http://www.bdsklep.pl shop but they dont ship outside Poland? :(
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Hi Sonyericsson

If you were after the Showa or Dunlop gloves above, they are available through the Rakuten link in n25scott’s post. The delivery costs make them quite expensive however. Worth the money, in my opinion;-)

Return to “Encyglovepedia”