New glove fetishist in the community

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

operalove

New glove fetishist in the community

Post by operalove »

Hi everybody,

I don't remember when I discovered this forum for the first time, but I have been visiting it many times and I made an account but never had to do my coming out.

Glove fetishism has always been my deepest secret and I learned to open about it and hope to be more comfortable here.

So I was actually living in Germany and just moved few months ago to japan. I am a male in my 30s.
Unlike many fetishists here, I am not interested in latex and rubber gloves. What attracts me is basically vintage gloves from satin, silk, velvet, suede, leather to other types of winter gloves.
The most tight the material of the glove is, the more I can't leave my eyes. I like especially opera gloves, they are so sensual and make a woman so feminine. I am also attracted to other fetishes like tights and pantyhoses, boots, fur and lingerie and I love bondage especially when it is combined with these fetishes.

I can't remember when my fetish arised but I do have some flash memories of moments when I was very young. May be the person who unintentionally developed this fetish in me is my cousine. She is much older than me but I spent a lot of time with her and in winter she always had gloves with her. She wears only cotton or wool gloves but cute ones. I remember she had a pair that reached the elbow. Sometimes when we go out she lend me one of her pairs when it is very cold. I guess it started from that period.
So I started getting fixed to women with gloves and finding any occasion to try a pair of gloves... My aunt had also a nice collection of suede and leather gloves that I enjoy trying secretly when I visit her.

So I had this fetish for years but I never showed it or talked about it with anyone. I lived in an era before internet, and I thought I was the only weird person that has these sensations. I secretly search for glove pictures on models in fashion magazines and I get excited for TV scenes with gloved women... Sometimes I imagine and draw models by hand.

Then after discovering internet, I started googling pictures of gloves (and also bondage stuff). I didn't know the terminology but I started discovering a new culture and finding other "weird" people like me... It calmed me when I knew that my sensations are shared all around the world but still I didn't want to express them and I kept my secret for my self for years.

There is only one person with whom I shared my experience. It was my ex-girlfriend. Unfotunately we broke up but it was my first serious intimate relashionship. We shared a lot together and at some point I opened to her about my fetishes. She was suprised at the beginning and didn't understand this strange sensation. She had no experience with fetishism, she didnt even know the word. But with time she learned ro share with me and not really become a fetishist but liked the idea that those things excited me. I had a secret collection of gloves that I shared with her and she started wearing satin or velvet opera gloves when we have sex( I also introduced her to some soft bondage but she didnt like that much). It was a great experience but we broke up for other reasons we didnt agree about in life.

But I can say that this experience helped to open up more about my fetishes and learn to talk about them.
glovesnboots
Regular poster

Re: New glove fetishist in the community

Post by glovesnboots »

Welcome to the forum and community... Like many of us, you are not alone and we share similar journeys.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

You lost me at " I am not interested in latex and rubber gloves." lol. But hello and welcome to a great website.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello and welcome! :yay:

It's good that you're into the more classic kind of gloves, actually. The balance is indeed tipped way too far to the rubber and medical latex side. :)

And besides, parts of your story are still very familiar. Perhaps our fetishes aren't exactly the same, but as fetishists, we still have a lot in common. :nod:

Either way, enjoy the forum! :wave:
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Yes, welcome! Good we balance out a little too the stylish side as well. Good memories from operagloves.com!
operalove

Post by operalove »

SexySurgical wrote:Yes, welcome! Good we balance out a little too the stylish side as well. Good memories from operagloves.com!
Yes <3 the precious old operagloves.com!
That's where my journey in the internet era started :) I developed my fetish and learned a lot about gloves through that website ( I didn't know that long gloves were called opera gloves before) It was the biggest database for opera and vintage gloves. Too bad it is not there anymore
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

Hi welcome!!! Nice to see another satin lover! :lol:
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Operalove. You are among other glove fetish now.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Welcome to the forum 'operaglove'

On that 2 paragraphs about the Internet , that was basically me ! are you sure that wasn't me typing ? :rofl:

As a teen in early 2000s , Internet was a glovely heaven for me , I guess you can remember this pic ?

Gisele Bundchen for VOGUE UK OCT 1998

It was my most favourite glove picture as a kid and the first of many that I printed out and hid them from my parents :biggrin:

Did you see a lot of Japanese women wearing gloves in Toyko ? from my experiences many of them wear gloves (Cotton , Satin) even in Summer to avoid the sunlight. (Most women in East and South East Asia are afraid of being Tanned)

3 years ago upon visiting a beautiful city of 'Nara' in Kansai region in Winter , I saw a beautiful young Japanese girl wearing a white Yukata costume along with Black elbow length leather gloves waiting for a Train ... Pretty Epic , western and eastern cultures combined.

Have a Good time in this forum man and also in Japan ! :8up:
operalove

Post by operalove »

Well AngelSlayer, it was interesting reading your posts and I see we have a lot in common.
I don't really remember that pictures, but I've seen many similar...Internet has exploded since, now I can't keep track anymore :p

Funny you mentioned the gloved women in Japan, I was going to open a thread about it. I guess I am in a sort of fetish heaven here, gloved women the whole year.
They wear fashionable gloves in winter (not only standard wool gloves like most of the people) and they wear gloves daily in summer.
It is starting to get hot this period and they started covering their white hands.

About the yukata with gloves, yes I always have the fantasy of a Kimono with gloves but I didn't experience it much here. Except for last weekend!
I was walking in the street and saw a woman in kimono wearing long black satin gloves, and as mentioned in another thread about jewelry, she had a ring over them. I was focused on her hands, almost entered the building behind her :lmao:

Return to “Introductions”