Glove trading tab

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

joglover
Regular poster

Glove trading tab

Post by joglover »

How about a glove trading tab. It would obviously help expand personal collection
hotgloveuser123

Re: Glove trading tab

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

Like trading like "used' gloves? Not sure how comfortable people would be with that. Certainly not to judge or affect any person whose amenable to that idea or whom fetishizes gloves in that way. Obviously to each their own.

In actuality though that is strictly my own feeling and in reality I have no idea the statistic of who is into the idea. So I would say pitch to Rommeltje and maybe have him set up a vote
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

It's not necessarily about exchanging used gloves. There's other situations too: wrong sizing, doubles, excess stock, etc. We have many doubles of pairs we simply don't need as we have so many, so swapping those with someone else could be a win-win situation.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

I've made this a Sticky in the Market Square subforum. This thread should suffice as a yellow pages?
joglover wrote:How about a glove trading tab. It would obviously help expand personal collection
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Isn't this already a good place for that? If you want to trade gloves, you can just make a topic here, right? Why would we need a separate subforum for that? Not dissing the idea. If you can come up with a good reasoning of why we need it, I can certainly make one. I'm just wondering what the added value would be.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Much easier to just make a new post in this section, with the type of gloves for trade as the title ... e.g. "Marigold Extra Life Yellow Household Size M For Trade/Sale"

That way everyone can see what's available and it has the added bonus of showing at the top of the section listing as a "new" post. Stuff could get lost on a single message and you could miss potential customers as I doubt everyone will look at just another added message on a "Gloves for Trade" section ....
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

My bad, I moved this out of Forum Suggestions.
Rommeltje wrote:Isn't this already a good place for that? If you want to trade gloves, you can just make a topic here, right? Why would we need a separate subforum for that? Not dissing the idea. If you can come up with a good reasoning of why we need it, I can certainly make one. I'm just wondering what the added value would be.
wmowrg wrote:Much easier to just make a new post in this section, with the type of gloves for trade as the title ... e.g. "Marigold Extra Life Yellow Household Size M For Trade/Sale"

That way everyone can see what's available and it has the added bonus of showing at the top of the section listing as a "new" post. Stuff could get lost on a single message and you could miss potential customers as I doubt everyone will look at just another added message on a "Gloves for Trade" section ....
Agreed, new threads w/ titles better than buried replies.

Return to “The Market Square”