Unmatched gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Unmatched gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

As I mentioned in the thread about how people feel about people wearing only one glove: I've got a follow-up question!

How do all you one-glove haters (I count myself among you, btw), feel about unmatched gloves? I'm doing the dishes these days in one yellow glove on my right hand and one white Kama Clean 708 on my left. That's why I started wondering. :)

I actually quite like wearing two different ones, since I don't have to choose between two favorites that way, but I don't think I've seen ever seen it a lot on women. Certainly not enough to know whether or not I like the look of it.

NB: this question is about all kinds of gloves. And maybe even about mixing different kinds: a leather glove on one hand, and a household one on the other, now that'd be interesting! :w00t:
BuddyB
Regular poster

Re: Unmatched gloves

Post by BuddyB »

My personal preference is matching gloves.

The impression I would get seeing someone in unmatching gloves is that they aren't into gloves like they would rather wear unmatching gloves than buy a new pair.
20somethinggirl
Occasional poster

Post by 20somethinggirl »

Rommeltje wrote:As I mentioned in the thread about how people feel about people wearing only one glove: I've got a follow-up question!

How do all you one-glove haters (I count myself among you, btw), feel about unmatched gloves? I'm doing the dishes these days in one yellow glove on my right hand and one white Kama Clean 708 on my left. That's why I started wondering. :)

I actually quite like wearing two different ones, since I don't have to choose between two favorites that way, but I don't think I've seen ever seen it a lot on women. Certainly not enough to know whether or not I like the look of it.

NB: this question is about all kinds of gloves. And maybe even about mixing different kinds: a leather glove on one hand, and a household one on the other, now that'd be interesting! :w00t:
It depends if the other glove has been put on for a specific reason.. for example a man in a pair of tight leather gloves has taken one off and replaced it with a surgical latex glove so as to potentially hmm, check me over as such and protecting his hand and also the leather glove. Or in a pair of looser leather gloves and has exchanged one for a tighter driving glove to spank me.. etc etc. Other than this no
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Rommeltje wrote:...a leather glove on one hand, and a household one on the other, now that'd be interesting! :w00t:
I like that. You're giving me ideas for a possible illustration plus story. :biggrin: ;)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

CarrionCarcass wrote:
Rommeltje wrote:...a leather glove on one hand, and a household one on the other, now that'd be interesting! :w00t:
I like that. You're giving me ideas for a possible illustration plus story. :biggrin: ;)
Hooray :D
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

For normal tasks like cleaning I use always a pair of matching gloves.

For "private plays" I use sometimes two different gloves, on one hand a rough glove and on the other hand a smooth glove.

Note: In my last order hygi.de sent me instead of a pair two left handed KCL Extra 702, so i was forced to use unmatching gloves for a try out. Later they send me the two missing right handed gloves.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

tigga76 wrote:For "private plays" I use sometimes two different gloves, on one hand a rough glove and on the other hand a smooth glove.
That's interesting. :) Do you use both of them on yourself, like a sort of 'good cop, bad cop' play? Or do you just use the smooth one on yourself, ant the other one to work the mouse or something (that's what I use my left hand for :mrgreen:)?
tigga76 wrote:Note: In my last order hygi.de sent me instead of a pair two left handed KCL Extra 702, so i was forced to use unmatching gloves for a try out. Later they send me the two missing right handed gloves.
So you got one free pair? Nice! :D
tigga76

Post by tigga76 »

Rommeltje wrote:
tigga76 wrote:For "private plays" I use sometimes two different gloves, on one hand a rough glove and on the other hand a smooth glove.
That's interesting. :) Do you use both of them on yourself, like a sort of 'good cop, bad cop' play? Or do you just use the smooth one on yourself, ant the other one to work the mouse or something (that's what I use my left hand for :mrgreen:)?
Both on me, I change sometimes.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I quite often wear unmatched gloves, depending what my hands are doing, for example, I'm wearing a red Casabella to go with what I'm wearing today and have a turquoise Marigold bathroom glove on my right hand because I'm about to start some chores and will dress my other hand in the Marigold instead when I get down to the housework .

That's pretty typical, I'll wear a rubber glove on my non dominant hand in case I need to do something housework related or on top of the rubber, latex or leather gloves I'm wearing that day as a way of protecting my main glove(s) from getting dirty or damaged. Besides, the glove on my dominant hand needs to have greater sensitivity and agility so wearing mismatched gloves can make perfect sense.

Return to “Glove talk forum”