Salon glove sex

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hunter32

Salon glove sex

Post by Hunter32 »

I was going to my usual haircut appointment one evening. I was usually excited because there always seemed to a hairdresser in gloves applying dye or some other treatment to customers hair. All of the employees were attractive, but the one I had an appointment with, April, was an absolute smokeshow. I had been trying to get an appointment with her for months, but she always seemed booked up when I wanted it. Besides her looks, I also wanted an appointment with her because she always seemed to be in gloves, whether it be thicker latex hairdresser gloves, thin nitrile gloves, or red household gloves for cleaning at the salon. She also wore the best aprons, either a clear vinyl one or a shiny black one. Both hung tightly to her body and curves, making her very large breasts even more noticeable. I got hard as I thought about this visual on the way to my appointment.

I walked into the salon and was immediately greeted by the sight of a hairdresser sweeping the floor while wearing a beautiful pair of red household gloves. My dick twitched at this sight. She was wearing a tight, shiny black apron with short blue jean shorts underneath that showed her muscular, smooth legs. She greeted me and April came to the front of the salon as well. She had on a clear apron and was looking incredible, but unfortunately no gloves. She also greeted me and asked if I wanted to have my hair washed before the cut. I said yes and followed her to another room with the hair washing sinks.

She motioned for me to sit in the chair and lean back. She opened a cabinet and pulled out a box of clear latex gloves and a pair of the gloves. “Do you mind if I wear these? I need to save my hands. The water and shampoo all day doesn’t help out.” Although I was ecstatic mentally, I kept my cool and just replied with a simple “sure, that’s no problem”. She snapped them on and rubbed her hands together as I could feel myself getting very exciting. She then brought both of her gloves hands to her nose and to my shock, inhaled deeply, “I love the smell of these, isn’t that weird?” I replied “No, it’s not that weird, everyone has their quirks”, trying to keep my cool.

“Smell them and tell me what you think”
“Ok sure.” I laughed it off, as my cock throbbed inside my pants.
She put them close to my nose and I inhaled the lovely latex scent that I secretly loved.
“I like them too”, I admitted to her.
I was so turned on and dying for her to touch my cock with them on.
“I’ve seen how you look at me when you’ve been in here before, what is it about me that you like?” She looked at my crotch and had to notice the bulge that was getting impossible to hide.
“I just really think you’re beautiful. I’m sorry if you’ve noticed me staring.”
“Don’t be sorry, I love being an object of lust. It’s almost as exciting as something else”
“What’s that?” I asked while trying not to blush.
“Wearing latex gloves. I love everything to do with them, the feel, taste, smell, making myself cum with them, but most of all making men like you cum with them on.”
“Oh, is that so? Well I’ve got a confession to make too: I look at you so lustfully because I’m into gloves too and I’ve fantasized many times about you wearing your gloves.”
“So, what are you waiting for?” She asked as she threw a pair of tight latex gloves at me.

I put them on and then touched her gloved hands. The feeling was incredible as we made out. I could feel my underwear soaked in pre cum. My hands worked their way to her large breasts as hers began to remove my belt and unzip my pants. She grabbed my cock and lightly stroked it and then caressed my balls. Her hands gliding smoothly since I was freshly shaven (I stay that way because the gloves feel so much better). She stopped and took her apron off. “Don’t worry, it’ll go back on, but I need everything else off.” She dropped her tight fitting pants and rubbed in between her legs, leaving a sheen of her juices on her glove and then her put it in my mouth. “Is there anything better tasting than latex and pussy?” She removed her top and bra and exposed her huge tits and nipples. She bent over and I began to suck on her nipples as she stroked my cock again. She was going from hard, fast strokes to soft teasing so I could enjoy the sensual feel of the gloves. “I hope you’re ready to cum several times because I’m about to get you off quickly, but that will make me want it even more”. I replied, “I could do this all day.”

“I like to make all guys cum onto my gloves first using my only hands, but I like to wear my favorite gloves.” She donned her apron again and the clear vinyl pressed against her breasts. Just that sight alone almost made me want to come. Out of her apron pocket, she pulled out a pair of thick, black hairdresser gloves with a tall cuff, almost to her elbow. “I love to feel hard cocks through these gloves” she said as she took a long whiff of the latex and then sucked on a finger. She rubbed her pussy and had me suck all of her fingers one by one. I whimpered in ecstatic. “See I told you, there was no better taste than pussy and latex, now I want you to cum for me”

I sat straight up in the hair washing chair and she knelt down in front of me gripping my cock. The feeling of these gloves was better than the last and sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. She stroked my cock hard and gently squeezed my balls with the other hand. “I want you to cum on my apron covered tits, I want to see them covered” She bent down and began to suck on my balls while jerking me off. I almost couldn’t stand it, I was feeling incredible. The feeling of my own hands being tightly encased in latex added to the excitement. My body tightened up, I knew I was about to explode. I started to cum with a huge spurt right to her breasts followed by two more. April caught the rest of the load as it dribbled in her palm, never letting up her stroke.

I leaned back in the chair, out of breath and in awe of what had just happened. She arose from her kneeling position and rubbed all my cum into her apron all over her huge tits. “Now that I’ve gotten you off with gloves, we can try other things. Hope you like eating pussy and fucking as much as you liked that gloved HJ. I’ll let you recover for a minute, but I want you to have a quick taste.” She motioned for me to sit low in the chair and straddled my face. I could smell her pussy and see how wet it was. She spread her lips exposing her clit. I began to lick it, enjoying the taste of her pussy.

“I’ve got a friend that has gotten into gloves with me, you may have noticed her wearing some earlier, would you like to see have her join the action?” I nodded yes, never letting up from going down on her. “Lisa” she yelled “you can come back, we’ve got another who likes the gloves”

To be continued
glovelover1234
Occasional poster

Re: Salon glove sex

Post by glovelover1234 »

Great start! I can't wait for the next part!!
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Awesome, what did you like about it? I’ll be writing another part either today or tomorrow
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

Awesome story cant wait for part 2
glovelover1234
Occasional poster

Post by glovelover1234 »

Hunter32 wrote:Awesome, what did you like about it? I’ll be writing another part either today or tomorrow
Literally everything! Keep up the incredible work!
gloveloverDK
Occasional poster

Post by gloveloverDK »

Nice story. looking forward to the next chapter. <3
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Nice. Look forward to part 2.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

Lisa entered the room and surveyed her surroundings. “Oh wow, your apron is covered, guess he really liked it.” She grabbed April’s tits and they began to make out. I rubbed my still hard and wet cock and it felt incredible through the gloves. “I’m a bit dominating, if you couldn’t tell yet, I know what I like and I like to control the action,” April announced. “I’ve gotten Lisa into gloves and latex recently and we have been so horny for each other, but we both agree it’s better having a hard cock involved.”

“I hope you like these thick, rubbery household gloves she’s wearing because they’re going to be used on you next. Lisa is learning to love the smell and taste of latex and I just love seeing a cock wrapped tightly in latex, so we need to put a condom on you.”
“I love it. I want to feel the condom on my cock and the gloves stroking it.”
“Good, now Lisa, why don’t you strip and show him what you’ve been wearing all day underneath.”
She took off her gloves to reveal a pair of latex exam gloves underneath, then her apron, followed by her shorts and top to reveal she had on latex panties underneath. It was an awesome sight and I wondered how she would taste after wearing those all day. “Lisa has been in at least one pair of gloves all day and her latex panties all day, I bet she is nice and sweaty under all of that. Does this excite you? Do you want to lick her sweaty, latex covered pussy?”
“Yes, it makes me want to cum again”
“You’ll have your chance at that but first she has to earn, she must make you cum. You need to be on the wax table for this so I can sit on your face”
I eagerly moved to the table as my cock continued to throb. I laid down on it and Lisa immediately unwrapped a condom and put it on me. She started stroking my cock with her tight latex gloved hands and I could see the sweat under the nearly transparent material. It did not matter that I had just cum, I was dying for more. “We need to practice our methods with household gloves, so you need to wear them, Lisa.” Lisa put them back on and stroked me again, I noticed the slightly different feel of the thick gloves.

April moved closer to me, saying “you need to get me soaked before I sit on your face.” I immediately rubbed her pussy with my gloves and realized it was pretty damn soaked already. My finger entered her and she inhaled deeply. My finger glided in and out with ease and I could feel the warmth and wetness through the glove. “I want to see you suck his latex cock as you stroke it while I see on his face. You are not allowed to stop sucking until I say so.”

She licked the tip while she fondled my balls, then began to suck it fully. I enjoyed the visual almost as much as the feeling. April climbed on the bed and straddled my face. “I bet you want to taste this pussy, don’t you? Look how wet it is” She spread her lips and rubbed it down with her hairdressers glove. She lowered it gently on my mouth and I was smothered in it. She was the wettest woman I had ever had the pleasure of being with. My face was instantly covered in her juices and I loved the slight smell of her pussy.

I began sucking on her clit and she grinded on my face. “How does that latex cock taste?” Lisa momentarily stopped sucking to respond “it’s great”. “I said you are not to stop sucking until he cums!” She went back to sucking me off as I was smothered in pussy. My gloved hands made their way up to her breasts and I grabbed them through the apron. I was ecstatic, trying to prolong my orgasm to make this last as long as possible. April was really getting into it too, grinding down on me so hard I found it hard to get a breath at times.

Her clit was swollen and I was drinking in all of her wetness. I could feel her body tensing up as she got closer to getting off. “That’s it, you suck that hard cock, good job. You won’t get off until you get him off.” Lisa gave a muffled response with my cock still in her mouth so she wouldn’t get scolded again and kept sucking and stroking it. I felt April’s entire body tense up even more as her pussy got even wetter. She erupted in orgasmic bliss, moaning and nearly screaming out “Fuck! You lick my pussy, so good!” Then she went relaxed after cumming, still grinding her pussy in my face so I could enjoy it.

This was too much for me as I could feel Lisa’s mouth and gloves on my cock. I came and she never let up, still stroking and sucking. My body twitched as the sensation of my second orgasm went through my entire body. “Let’s see how good of a job you did, you may remove his cock from your mouth.” She did just that and all three of us could see my thick load trapped in the head of the condom. “Let’s see how much of a sweat you worked up.” Lisa removed the thick household gloves and showed that her exam gloves were soaked. April took the red gloves from her and inhaled deeply. “Oh god, I love the smell of the rubber mixed with your sweat. Continue to tease his cock and enjoy the smell and taste of the latex.”

To be continued
lglove

Post by lglove »

Awesome mate! Very well written and it is almost like you were participating as well! :D

I am looking forward to the next part!!!
glovelover1234
Occasional poster

Post by glovelover1234 »

This is some great stuff!!

Return to “Glove Stories”