Hello all

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Hello all

Post by Luckyhubby »

Hello All,

I found this forum a few weeks ago and have thoroughly enjoyed going through the pages and pages of contributions. I would like to introduce my self.

I am a 37 year old man that has a severe glove, leather, boot and smoking fetish. I have been blessed with a very opened minded wife who now enjoys the above with me. We have thoroughly enjoyed the last 12 years of our relationship and it only seems to be getting better. We both are extremely confident and don’t let the thoughts and actions of others impact our enjoyment of this lifestyle or each other. I will post from time to time regarding our activities should the forum wish. We became parents awhile back and that has slowed down our lifestyle just a bit, but we always find away to enjoy it.

Thanks to everyone who’s contributed to the forum as it was a very exciting couple of days reading and viewing other’s posts.

Lucky Hubby
blkglv
Occasional poster

Re: Hello all

Post by blkglv »

Welcome lucky hubby ,

Enjoy your time here , your amongst like minded people tats for sure. Look forward to hearing more of what your into and get upto with your wife.

Blkglv
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey Lucky Hubby! Welcome to the forum! :whoop:

Your name is pretty appropriate, by the sound of it! I can only hope I'll one day be as lucky as you. :-)

Looking forward to hearing more about your the leathery fun you and your wife get up to!
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Thank for the quick welcoming. I am truly lucky and I know that. I never take her for granted. As ackward as it may sound, we are pretty private people but I do enjoy sharing the happenings of our life with like minded people.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Luckyhubby wrote:...with like minded people.
Hey, that's us! :D
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

I am truly lucky and I know that. I never take her for granted. As awckward as it may sound, we are pretty private people but I do enjoy sharing the happenings of our life with like minded people.
Yeah, I know how you feel...i'm in a happy glovely marriage myself (it'll be ten years come November)...My wife has given her OK to share stories...just no names or pictures ;-)
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome Lucky . Make yourself at home .
blkglv
Occasional poster

Post by blkglv »

weasel2000 wrote:
I am truly lucky and I know that. I never take her for granted. As awckward as it may sound, we are pretty private people but I do enjoy sharing the happenings of our life with like minded people.
Yeah, I know how you feel...i'm in a happy glovely marriage myself (it'll be ten years come November)...My wife has given her OK to share stories...just no names or pictures ;-)

me too , been married 7 years ,but together longer. Look forward to hearing your tales weasel2000

Blkglv

Return to “Introductions”