Phillippa Forrester - tomorrow's world

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

CharlieCC

Phillippa Forrester - tomorrow's world

Post by CharlieCC »

Anyone got that clip of her in a hazmat suit with yellow household gloves? I know it appeared here a while ago so wondering if it's still somewhere, thanks.
wmowrg
MIA

Re: Phillippa Forrester - tomorrow's world

Post by wmowrg »

I don't have it ... but apparently they are doing a remake/one-off episode of TW, according to BBC News ...

If we're lucky, they "might" show or make available some old clips ... because I remember Judith Hann wearing rubber gloves in a couple of episodes ... :hmm:
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

At least 5 pics of a similar blonde in hazmat on these first 3-4 rows, maybe more info behind the links?
https://www.google.nl/search?tbm=isch&s ... rld+hazmat
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

A link to it appeared here a while ago I think...

There was also a very brief shot in Watchdog of Kate Sanderson in yellow household gloves washing up but God knows what episode that was or where it is now...
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

CharlieCC wrote:A link to it appeared here a while ago I think...

There was also a very brief shot in Watchdog of Kate Sanderson in yellow household gloves washing up but God knows what episode that was or where it is now...
Speaking of Watchdog ... there was a clip many years ago of Charlotte Hudson in yellow Marigolds doing a housewife style piece ... was on Rob's WHRG site ... I might have it somewhere in the archives ... :hmm:
4rt

Post by 4rt »

I have wanted to see Philippa Forrester in marigolds for EVER! Please someone post it!

The Charlotte Hudson clip was one of my all time favourites too, the way she fitted and snapped them with this sexy smile on her face.....really really hopw you find it wmowrg!

Never knew about Kate Sanderson either...omg why have I not been watching Watchdog all these years.

I watched Watchdog test house with Sophie Raworth, was so convinced she was going to get them on, but no....she even once said it was “time to get our hands wet” when doing the washing up, which was a huge turn off....

But I got over it 😂

Has anyone ever seen her or Alex Jones (one show) in marigolds?
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

I'm sure we spoke about Alex Jones on a previous post ... she seemed to get herself into a couple of situautions where Marigolds should/could have entered into the equation but the scene cut away or stopped ... Never seen her in marigolds ...

No joy on Charlotte yet, but still lots of CDs left to browse through ...
4rt

Post by 4rt »

There was a scene on the One Show where Mike Dilger (wildlife expert) brought in something soaked in urine (don’t ask...😂) Alex said that anyone handling it needed rubber gloves and handed a pair to someone (proper marigolds) but they didn’t put them on.

I wanted so much for her to slip them on, but it was still a thrill seeing her holding them.

There’s a nice post on her instagram page in her kitchen with marigolds hanging on the sink, so she definitely wears them, would love to see her wear them though...she has beautiful hands😍

Return to “Requests”