Gloves in Public

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Gloves in Public

Post by Phee Jameson »

Something that I'm a little curious about seeing as my followers on instagram seem to go CRAZY over me wearing latex out in public. My theory is that it has something to do with seeing the material out of its environmental 'norm' (I.e a bedroom environment) so I was wondering whether it would be the same case with gloves too.

If you saw somebody you found to be attractive wearing whatever kind of gloves that it is that you prefer out in public, would it do anything for you? (other than the fact that they're wearing your preferred choice of gloves, of course - I mean, would it do more so than it would if you saw the same person wearing the same gloves inside?)

I'm so curious as to whether it is just a latex thing, or whether seeing gloves 'out of context' would have a similar effect!

And if so, if you wouldn't mind explaining the 'why' as well, that would be interesting too!
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

Find me on instagram; https://www.instagram.com/misspheejameson/
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Gloves in Public

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

It is an absolute delight to see perfect fitting dishwashing rubber gloves in public. It rarely happens in my personal experiences, so seeing a photo or a video of it is sublime. Just something simple like wearing rubber gloves while clothes shopping or at the grocery store.

To me the whole excitement comes from the people around... looking at them and seeing how they react to the rubber gloves. Also just the thought that most people do not see them as a sexual attraction. But even if there are no other people in the actual photos or videos.

So there is an excitement in their reactions or the thought of their reactions. Even weather or not they notice them at all.

I hope I am making sense. :shy: :scratch:
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Post by Phee Jameson »

Yes that makes sense, thanks for your answer! Out of curiosity - does it make any difference if it's somewhere you might expect to see them (i.e a cafe cleaner wearing rubber gloves) or totally 'out of context' like somebody doing their errands whilst wearing gloves? or does that not make too much of a difference, so long as it's in public?

Hmm perhaps that's an idea for a photo set or video or the future then. ;)
Support me on patreon for exclusive glove content; https://www.patreon.com/pheejameson

pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Well thank you for posting a wonderful question!!

Yes definitely it matters to me. Seeing women wearing dishwashing rubber gloves at restaurants or cafes is definitely awesome but if it were completely out of context it would be a whole other attraction. I would be extremely interested/excited to see why she would be wearing rubber gloves. Every situation would definitely be unique in itself.
passer123
Regular poster

Post by passer123 »

One of my first memories of my fetish, was looking out of the school-bus window and seeing a woman wearing yellow rubber gloves to walk her dog. Another time the cashier at the supermarket was wearing them too. Ever since then seeing gloves in public environment gets me even more excited then even in the bedroom. So much so, that I have taken my girlfriend, her wearing yellow gloves to places such as my local parks nature trail and through drive thru windows and toll booths. I love to not only see her in gloves but also the faces and reaction(mostly none) of the people we come across. Something about the thought of people imagining why the gloves are being worn for no apparent reason and the naughty undertone really turns me on.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

i wish all females would wear some kind of gloves in public,not picky about the material...just bring the gloves out :D !!!
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

I have a lot to say... but alas it's late i need to get some sleep
Phee Jameson
Glovely Diva

Post by Phee Jameson »

Hmm, I'm not sure. I could definitely do rubber gloves out and about somewhere, I'm sure. ;)

Some really interesting replies so far, thanks guys! Keep them coming!
hotgloveuser123 wrote:I have a lot to say... but alas it's late i need to get some sleep
Well, don't forget to come back when you have more time to type out a message, I'm intrigued 8)

MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

I really love seeing medical and surgical gloves worn for their proper uses. So I definitely have my eyes peeled for gloves in medical settings when I’m around them.

Return to “Glove talk forum”