WHRG and 4shared request

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

4rt

WHRG and 4shared request

Post by 4rt »

I know it’s a huuuuuge ask...

But it would be so awesome to have the WHRG collection saved for posterity (ok, and me.....!)

I mean the yahoo groups and 4shared, rather than the geocoties site - still available on internet archive)

There was WHRG1-WHRG8 (I think) stuffed full of celebs in marigolds, plus even more on 4shared.

PLEASE could anyone who has them upload some, on a new thread, even if it’s just half a dozen or so, then eventually maybe we could have the whole collection back available for everyone again!

Massive thank you if possible and um, fingers crossed.....
stevo75
Regular poster

Re: WHRG and 4shared request

Post by stevo75 »

How i miss those groups which i was a member of WHRG 1-8
It would be great to see those photos again that would be fantastic
4rt

Post by 4rt »

I know! It was so sad when they went, would be INCREDIBLE to have them back....

Anyone....? Please....
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

I can have a look through my own archives, over 120 CDs, but I doubt if I'd be able to distinguish which was from WHRG and which wasn't (apart from the obvious TV screencaps).

I know that Rob is/was still around a while ago, CharlieCC (I think) contacted him and managed to acquire a couple of vids/pics that he wanted ... Do a forum search and find the threads, as I remember giving him Rob's personal contact details ... I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out as long as you don't overwhelm him with a flood of requests ...

The problem you'll find is the quality of the earlier pics, back then the technology just didn't exist for huge, top-quality pics, so you'll find a lot of them aren't much bigger than thumbnails .... :-/
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Gotta start somewhere!
wmowrg wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:03 pm I can have a look through my own archives, over 120 CDs, but I doubt if I'd be able to distinguish which was from WHRG and which wasn't (apart from the obvious TV screencaps).

I know that Rob is/was still around a while ago, CharlieCC (I think) contacted him and managed to acquire a couple of vids/pics that he wanted ... Do a forum search and find the threads, as I remember giving him Rob's personal contact details ... I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out as long as you don't overwhelm him with a flood of requests ...
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... =CharlieCC :hmm:
wmowrg wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:03 pm
The problem you'll find is the quality of the earlier pics, back then the technology just didn't exist for huge, top-quality pics, so you'll find a lot of them aren't much bigger than thumbnails .... :-/
Nostalgia!
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: http:// => httpS://

Return to “Requests”