Looking for a story [bootFetish.info, pink HRG, 1st Encount Mrs. D's boots?]

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

mutuff29
Occasional poster

Looking for a story [bootFetish.info, pink HRG, 1st Encount Mrs. D's boots?]

Post by mutuff29 »

Hi folks, looking for a particular story which was originally posted on the old bootfetish.info website but that site is now defunct! The story was called “my first encounter with mrs d’s boots” and it featured some awesome boot and also pink hrg action! Does anyone remember it? I used to have a copy of it in my collection but i have long deleted my collection incas my girlfriend found it and it gave her too many ideas 😂

Thanks
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: []
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Looking for a story [bootFetish.info, pink HRG, 1st Encount Mrs. D's boots?]

Post by SexySurgical »

I hope this might be a good lead:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://bootfetish.info
mutuff29
Occasional poster

Re: Looking for a story [bootFetish.info, pink HRG, 1st Encount Mrs. D's boots?]

Post by mutuff29 »

Thanks! I will check it out.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Be sure to post results and even leads here, if only as a 'cloud' bookmark for yourself.
mutuff29 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:49 pm Thanks! I will check it out.
Or even hunches about the age, calendar year. Helps people a lot to narrow it down.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "Or even hunches..."
mutuff29
Occasional poster

Post by mutuff29 »

Found it! just going to post it in the stories section now. thanks friend.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Very much appreciate it you report back and actually post the stuff!

Here a link to you new thread in Glove Stories for people's convenience:

Subject: My First Encounter with Mrs D's Boots (Taken from the old bootfetish.info site) (boot fetish, pink hrg)
mutuff29 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:57 pm So I have been searching for this story for quite a while, but have finally located it. It was originally posted on the old bootfetish.info site which has been defunct for a while, but I managed to retrieve this story thanks to SexySurgical on here! So kudos to them for making this happen. The story was originally written by the user bootboygirl. I have just combined each section into the one story.

{story in thread}

Return to “Requests”