One night in the Kitchen....

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Gloved_One
Occasional poster

One night in the Kitchen....

Post by Gloved_One »

I love doing some creative writing so I'll be writing up stories as I feel like it. I'm no Harper Lee but I do alright :P Practice makes perfect, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One night in the Kitchen

"Could you help out with the drying up, Sam?" Calls out his housemate, Mel.

"Uh..just a second" he replies.

Sam has had a crush on his housemate for a while and having not long broke up with his previous girlfriend, he was after a little female attention. Mel was a short, perky brunette who worked at the local animal surgery. She would often foster cats an dogs till they were rehomed but never had more than 2 or 3 at one time. Most of Mel's attention was on the animals most days but they had just rehomed the last dog they were looking after and it would only be a few days more before another one or two would come back with her. This was to be his chance to make some kind of move on her an try and get on her good side a little more.

He walks out and tucks his erection into the waistband of his boxers, which was the only thing he was wearing while Mel had an old shirt of his on that came down to almost her knees. Her perky little breasts just making an outline in the shirt, jiggling slightly as she does the dishes in yellow rubber gloves.

The two start with some small talk as the dishes get done, while Sam thinks of a way to ask her out on a date.

"So I said to my co-worker, I wanted to take the next corgi pup that comes in as i've always wanted one" she says

"Won't it be harder to give it away once you find a home? I mean you don't want to get too attached before it finds a home" Sam replies.

Mel doesn't reply but just has a funny look on her face, staring at Sam's crotch.

"What?" he asks while she keeps staring.

He looks down and notices that his erection has been freed from it's waistband prison and is now peeking through the hole in the front where it should be buttoned up.

"Oh shit, sorry." he apologizes, trying to do his boxers up.

She goes red in the face and starts to laugh

"I kinda liked what I saw, not as big as I thought it would be"

Sam scowls at her

"I mean at least from the boxers!" she gets flustered."I haven't seen a penis in front of me for some time, unless you count ones from a dog"

"Right and I suppose i'm bigger than a dog?" he asks, still trying to do up his boxers.

"I'd like to think so" she laughs.

Mel notices he is struggling.

"So, uhh, would you like a hand? That boner isn't making things any easier" she tells him

"No it really isn't. Kind of embarrassing."

"I can help you with that, i mean if you don't mind."

"With the boxers?"

"Not quite."

A smile washes over his face once he realises what she means.

She starts taking off the gloves but Sam stops her.

"Actually, leave them on"

"Oh? Got a little fetish for rubber gloves?" she says playfully.

"You could say that"

"Well while we are on the topic of kinks..."

She kneels down onto the floor and pulls her hair back behind her ears.

"I've had this thing where I've wanted someone to come onto one of my ears. My last boyfriend was weirded out by it, though come to think of it he really wasn't into anything interesting. Just straight sex, good thing he was good in bed I guess."

"Sure, I don't mind. Considering you are about to give me a handjob with dish gloves, I see no problem in exploring kinks. Although you may want to remove that shirt." he says with a smile

"Good thinking!" she says and pulls off the shirt in a flash, revealing her petite frame and perky breasts.

"Wow" Sam says, "I've never seen you naked before and I like what I see"

"It's funny, I've tried to get you to "accidentally" see me naked but I always chicken out. I've kind of been avoiding getting involved with you as I don't want to be disappointed like my last boyfriend but I can see that won't be an issue"

Sam is surprised by this fact as he was going to go for the more subtle approach. never mind that now, he pulls off his boxers and shows himself in all his glory.

"A nice tidy package I see" Mel states

"You mean small?"

"No...well yes. Kinda. My last boyfriend was massive, like 9 inches at full erection and his balls were the size of my palms. To be honest i didn't like it at all, at least to look at or to give handjobs or blow jobs. It's a good thing that he had control when it came to sex, i'm only a small girl afterall."

"Well i'm just on 6 inches at full mast, so I guess it would be a nice change."

"Indeed it is, though lets get to business" she says.

Before Sam can reply, Mel has moved in and is already stroking his penis with one hand and massaging his inner thigh up near the crotch with the other.

"Oh wow, these are amazing. The hot water really has softened them up"

"Used them before?"

"Yeah, I have a pair i use all the time but they've never been used for anything else"

"You'll have to show me. Maybe we could get a few more for next time?"

Sam just smiles while Mel's gloved hand slides back and forth, the smell of the rubber gloves now coming back to him. The precum was starting to lubricate the glove a little more so the sliding back and forth became a little easier.

"Let me know when you're ready so I can move in"

"Will do" he says, half holding his breath, trying not to relax too early.

Mel puts her hands together and has Sam's raging boner slide between them, he moves back and forth slightly, like he is having sex with her hands.

"oh this is even better" he says

Mel pushes in a little harder, putting pressure on the palms.

Sam gasps, he's getting close. Mel doesn't need for him to say anything as she can already tell he is about to come. She takes one hand away and leans her head in to one side, picking up the pace with the remaining gloved hand.

"Oh....wow....*sigh*"

Sam finishes just as the tip touches her ear.

"Did you feel it?" she asks, her ear dripping.

"yeah, just before I came. How did you find it?"

"Enjoyable, i sure would like to try it again though"

Sam hands Mel a couple tissues to clean herself up.

"Enjoyable?" he asks

"Yeah, like not amazing but I guess with some work and experimenting we could have some fun with it. I definitely could get used to these rubber gloves though. I may have to try them out for myself"

Sam smiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just getting started with the writing so I hope this was ok for you guys here, need to flex these writing muscles a little more hahaha.
greenyrst

Re: One night in the Kitchen....

Post by greenyrst »

Hurry up with the second instalment, I really enjoyed that. Thanks

Return to “Glove Stories”