Glove experience with my girlfriend

Post your real life glove stories here
Latexcat5050
Newcomer

Glove experience with my girlfriend

Post by Latexcat5050 »

Hey y’all, first post!

So I had a girlfriend for a few months a while back. We met in a bar and talked and got to know each other over the course of a few days. Real cute, tatted up, skinny girl with a beautiful face. There was just something about her from day one I was hooked. As it turns out she was a nurse, and I always had a thing for nurses my whole
Life. Fast forward we go out on a date on evening and had a great time. We sat and talked for a few hours and got ice cream ect ect. Long story short, a goodnight kiss ended up with us fucking in the backseat of my truck. She was a FREAK and I was here for it. I’m the midst of all of this she real seductively said “I want to know about all of your kinks.” Deep down I wanted to tell her right then and there but I was hesitant because iv never told anyone about my obsession for latex and nitrile exam gloves and nurses and what not. I didn’t have the balls to I asked her about hers and we proceeded to bang. What an amazing night. A few nights later I brought it up that I had this “crazy kink” for gloves. “Gloves?” She replied. “Yes like doctor gloves, I just love the way the feel and the way they sound and look.” I could tell she didn’t understand why or how but thought it was cute and over time we would talk about fantasies and role playing and would throw in little comments about my thing for gloves. One night we went out drinking and came back to the house and it was go time. I blind folded her and threw her on the bed. I reached in my drawer and pulled out a pair of small purple nitrile exam gloves and snapped and stretched them on as she touched herself. “Is that… what I think it is?” I said “shhh no talking” as I covered her mouth w my gloved hand. I touched every square inch of her body with my soft gloves hands and I knew she loved the feeling cuz she was rubbing her hands over my hands as I touched her. We fucked for a few minutes while she moaned and grabbed me until stopped and I pulled out another pair of gloves and gave them to her. She giggled “help me put them on” I stretched them out as she slid her long Elegant fingers into them. I was in heaven. She blew me with her gloved hands and then as I came she took her glove off with her hand sill wrapped around my dick and jerked me off with the glove still over my dick. We ended up not working out after a few months which is whatever, but it was First and last time iv had the nerve to bring it up in a relationship. If anyone has any advice on how to talk to my current GF about my kink pls drop a comment :) thanks.
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Re: Glove experience with my girlfriend

Post by Medfet69 »

Amazing story!! I recommend being completely honest, and try to find a decent time to do so. Start by initiating that conversation by asking if she’s into anything, and then you can bring yours up! It definitely takes some bravery but it’s completely worth it!

Return to “Experiences”