Introduction to Rubber

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Avril Black
Newcomer

Introduction to Rubber

Post by Avril Black »

I was brought up by Aunt Alma. She had a freind called Maxine Heart, she was to play a large part in my upbringing, She began to take an interest in me after my Aunt caught me wearing her panties and trying to work out how stockings worked.I must have been six. My Aunt was quite strict but on this occasion Maxine prevented my scalding by simply saying" Don't chastise him, spare the rod and spoil the child, he likes his girly things, no harm done".Little did I realise that she had other ideas about my fixation and would pursue her goal to introduce me to discipline and obedience for I was someone she could control easily as my Aunt would ultimately help her. The aim being to feminise me, I had planted the seed and her scheming mind would do the rest. When I was twelve i had a bad abscess in my mouth and had to go to the dentist. The Nurse threw a Rubber Cape around me and I almost screamed, the feel of having it fastened around my neck and the smell was uncomfortable. Once we arrived home my Aunt spoke to Max on the phone and I shuddered at the very thought of her smile.
Avril Black
Newcomer

An introduction to Rubber. Part 2

Post by Avril Black »

Alma told me we were selling up and moving in with Max."It's a big house and she has had work done to improve on the space,the cellar apatantly has been enlarged,it's at the back of the house,she had it lined and heated". The day arrived. I was just sixteen and loved my new room, I had a wardrobe that was filled with female clothes, Satin blouses, Stockings, Shoes, and a Bathroom all of my own.My chores were cleaning the toilets , Stripping the beds and washing up, Max poured warm water into the yellow Rubber Gloves and gently pushed my hands into the gloves,surprisingly I was comforted by the feel of the Rubber."Well done, I have a present for you,later on I want you to try on a Rubberised Riding Mackintosh,which I want you to wear for the rest of the evening ".I tentively dressed myself ."Well Alma look, I believe he has a hard excitable erection" .

Return to “Glove Stories”