Me and my new friend

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Me and my new friend

Post by Jake »

So I made a new friend recently who is very open to kinks and fetishes. We meet up once or twice a week and experiment very openly with each other. Since I mentioned my fetish, he's got really into using gloves when we do sub/dom stuff together (we're both vers and both love bondage), so that's a huge win for me :nod: Whoever doms dons the gloves and holds the power in the roleplay. We mainly use longer fetish-style latex gloves or black nitrile (his favourites!) for both hygiene and for that "masculine dom" look :lol: He likes to stick fingers and precum into my mouth while he's got them on, so I think he's quite enjoying the smooth feel of them! I've been able to dress in my custom latex outfits and he's liked the look and feel of those too; it's very liberating to meet someone open to like-minded fun. I feel very lucky to have met him and we're getting on well as mates too! Here's hoping this continues and I have more exciting tales to tell...
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Me and my new friend

Post by tronn206 »

Lucky you. I really hope you both have an absolutely amazing latex gloved time. I get the feeling that too many people miss out, on what is really a very tame fetish, because they never tell anyone about it. X

Only thing is we need more extended details! That's way to short to wank to. :rofl: :tongue:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Jake

Post by Jake »

tronn206 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:45 am I get the feeling that too many people miss out, on what is really a very tame fetish, because they never tell anyone about it. X
Thanks Tronn! Absolutely agree it's something most people probably do miss out on. And like you say, there's not a lot to it, so it ought not be something we shy away from sharing with others. I don't even really recall how I divulged it to him. We were chatting about kinks the day we met and I mentioned my latex clothing collection, so I think the latex thing was already cemented in his head. Once we got to playing around, I'd pull on gloves before doing certain things to him and he remarked afterwards that he quite liked it. So I said I'd get him some in his size so he could use them on me!
tronn206 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:45 amOnly thing is we need more extended details! That's way to short to wank to. :rofl: :tongue:
Fair point haha, I did post this at 1:30am :lol:

Most of the time we start off with one of us establishing dominance over the other. We'll be making out on the sofa or something then one of us will get a bit rough-handed and grab the other's hair or something. From there, we know the game is on! When he doms me, he starts stripping me down slowly until I'm naked in the living room. Sometimes my neighbours would certainly be able to see what's unfolding :lol: From there he's commanding me to get on my knees and I get to work sucking him off. The gloves come on a little later once we make it to the bedroom, but not before he's put a collar on me to show me he's in charge, then leads me to the bed and ties me down. One of my drawers is full of fun toys to use, like hoods, gags, blindfolds, restraints, plugs, gloves etc. and he gets free rein to use what he wants on me (and vice versa). I knew he was a keeper when he blindfolded me and then I heard lovely snapping noises as he pulled on a nice tight pair of black gloves without me even asking him to. He rubbed his hands all over my body and it felt so smooth and lovely. He grabs my face and manipulates it or sticks his fingers in my mouth alongside either his or my own precum. Super hot stuff for sure. Once I'm practically begging for his cock, he'll face-fuck me for a while and grab the back of my head or my chin and I can feel the beautiful smoothness of the gloves again, before he gags me and starts to finger me or fuck me. In one of my pictures in the other thread, you can see he's hooded me and got me hogtied on the bed. He face-fucked me there for a good 30 minutes while exploring my body and wanking me off with his gloves on. It really turns me on when he's got any kind of fluids on his gloves, so we've experimented with spitting and watersports as well. Both have gone down exceptionally well. I love it when he spits on my face then rubs it all over me with his perfect gloved hands <3 I'm a bit of a dirty slut when I sub, haha.

On Wednesday, he gave me a lubed-up handjob while he had his favourite black gloves on. I tell you, it was pretty fucking magical. So smooth and slippery, and it eventually made me shoot into my own face :lol:

When it's my turn to dom him (we've been known to have sessions last 5-6h cumming several times each!), I'll tie him down and get some nice and tight latex gloves on (sometimes fetish, sometimes medical). He enjoys a bit of slapping or spanking, so I frequently manipulate and slap his face, pull his hair, spank him while wanking him off with lubed-up gloves. I love to finger him while I'm kissing him and he's completely helpless :twisted: He really enjoys rimming too so we'll 69 with him rimming and me sucking him off while I work his balls or his shaft with my hands.

I'm thinking in one of our next sessions I'll get my full latex catsuit on and submit to him as a rubber slave, haha. I think he'll enjoy the smooth sensations, especially if he's fucking me and holding my hands and touching my body as he does so. Stay tuned 0:)
Latex Slave
Occasional poster

Post by Latex Slave »

I'm straight with amassing latex fetish including gloves obviously and reading that has made me hard....
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

:mrgreen: Details were asked, and details were definitely given. :D

I'm very happy for you, Jake! Wishing you lots of fun. :nod:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Sounds like an awesome experience! I’m straight as well but the details also made me hard too lol. Heard to hoping you have more glovely times.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Thanks Jake. Copied & pasted for later study. 😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Jake

Post by Jake »

Thought I'd share a little update on this. We're still together and he moved in with me a couple of months ago too :D We have frequent and fun sex which very regularly features gloves in some way. He seems to love putting them on and seeing my reaction to them -- at the moment we're really enjoying the thick green Ansell Touch n Tuffs. He also wears household/disposables around the house for odd-jobs because he knows I like it. I feel very lucky to call him my partner, and him indulging in this fetish with me is a wonderful bonus too. Long may it continue!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey, that's awesome, Jake! Congratulations!

Return to “Experiences”