Best handjob gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

20thcentury
WWGFA donor

Best handjob gloves

Post by 20thcentury »

Hello,

I am not yet extremely experienced but would like to try new gloves I normally use the white Ansell gammex, biogel I had once but they were not mine.
Which are the best for a handjob or does anyone have recommendations.
As I said currently the Ansell gammex are my all time favorite and I think the next should also be surgical gloves
glovelover71
Regular poster

Re: Best handjob gloves

Post by glovelover71 »

I do like to wear Marigold red Lightweight Household gloves for some personal pleasure.
But I have found that some pairs of Spontex unlined rubber gloves are amazing to have on when pleasuring and teasing a nice hard cock..
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

I recently purchased a pair of the black ca Casabella waterstop gloves size small for my wife and they are sooooo soft we almost don't need lube. Interestingly enough we also have a pair of the light blue watersops and they are much stickier for some reason and they are also in size medium but I don't think that would make a difference.
Max

Post by Max »

Have ou tried wearing the gloves inside out? I love the Peha Soft and Ansell Gammex Moisturizing. Bbraun gloves are also quite good.

What are you looking for? Tighter? slicker? thinner?
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

A great question on a very important topic for us guys! :-)

It's all very much a matter of personal preference, of course (as Max implies) but for what it's worth my favourites are all unlined rubber (definitely not nitrile) and preferably lightweight household or lightweight industrial; or thicker surgical-type gloves. I always use them inside-out so the smooth surface is exposed. Pleasuring cock and balls this way doesn't get much better for me! Specific favourite gloves? Check out the following:

Mapa 517 "Advantech", also known as Trionic E-194. Natural coloured clean-room glove, about the same weight as a light household glove, but nice longer cuff and ooooh so smooth inside, divine. Widely available on eBay at the moment, too.

Ansell Duzmor Plus, 87-600 - lightweight natural colour with pinked (zig-zag) cuff, again very smooth inside
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

majkic wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:32 pm A great question on a very important topic for us guys! :-)

It's all very much a matter of personal preference, of course (as Max implies) but for what it's worth my favourites are all unlined rubber (definitely not nitrile) and preferably lightweight household or lightweight industrial; or thicker surgical-type gloves. I always use them inside-out so the smooth surface is exposed. Pleasuring cock and balls this way doesn't get much better for me! Specific favourite gloves? Check out the following:

Mapa 517 "Advantech", also known as Trionic E-194. Natural coloured clean-room glove, about the same weight as a light household glove, but nice longer cuff and ooooh so smooth inside, divine. Widely available on eBay at the moment, too.

Ansell Duzmor Plus, 87-600 - lightweight natural colour with pinked (zig-zag) cuff, again very smooth inside
Unfortunately the Advantech ones are with nitrile and neoprene. Can't stand the smell of both.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Weird that everyone is recommending household gloves, while 20thcentury explicitly said he's looking for advice about surgical gloves. :rolleyes:

Come on medical/surgical folks! Or are all y'all admitting that household gloves are superior? ;)

Either way, my 2 cents: Komax household gloves. :mrgreen: I haven't encountered a softer pair of gloves.

For a self-handjob, however, nothing beats KCL Cama Clean 708. (Household again, sorry. :-P)
20thcentury
WWGFA donor

Post by 20thcentury »

Sorry guys I don’t have seen the replies thank you for the ideas.
As rommeltje already said I am mainly interested in surgical gloves. I have not yet tried the other so (household gloves) but the ones I had were felt too rough. I'll take a look at the submissions but basically surgical gloves are the most popular with me.
20thcentury
WWGFA donor

Post by 20thcentury »

But I think I have lowkey a latex fetish and that's why surgical gloves are probably so popular with me 😂
latex_uk
Occasional poster

Post by latex_uk »

My preference is Matador hairdressing gloves and Marigold red Lightweight Household gloves fo

Return to “Glove talk forum”