Best handjob gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovelover71
Regular poster

Re: Best handjob gloves

Post by glovelover71 »

Do like the Matador hairdresser gloves, lovely colour and texture. Definitely worth finding a pair to try.
Yellowhrgobsession
Regular poster

Post by Yellowhrgobsession »

Spontex Hausputz, Playtex Handsaver, Vileda Comfort & Care
20thcentury
WWGFA donor

Post by 20thcentury »

Sounds good
glovelover71 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:40 am Do like the Matador hairdresser gloves, lovely colour and texture. Definitely worth finding a pair to try.
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Given your preference is for surgical gloves, what is it you like most in a glove? If it's the smooth feel of pure latex, then I'd suggest looking for a powder-free glove without interior coating - just chlorinated rubber inside. Then turn the gloves inside-out so that the hands wearing them become provocatively silky and cool. Really nice for this are the super-long Premier arm-length latex gauntlets, fairly widely sold on the web, and just a bit thicker than ordinary surgical gloves. Some of the Ansell AccuTech gloves are nice and smooth inside, too - but beware that synthetic inner coatings are becoming commonplace -- people worrying about latex allergy :-( -- and for me that spoils the experience. For that reason I no longer buy the once-lovely Matador gloves, but that's my personal preference.

If you don't mind, or positively enjoy, a bit of friction from a textured glove exterior, then the Biogel gloves are hard to beat in terms of fit; they look and even smell glorious. They DO have an inner coating which may or may not please you. I like to use a smooth glove with water-based lube, so that the glove slides over and up-and-down my shaft/glans with minimal friction (just enough to feel the rubber) and for me this doesn't work well with the Biogel coating, but again all a matter or preference. You can certainly have a lot of fun trying out all the different brands and types of glove. And if smooth rubber is your thing (or you get into it) then - I suggest do at least try some unlined lightweight household like Vileda Professional or Ansell Duzmor Plus, with plenty of lube. Pleasurably acheing balls guaranteed!

Again all personal preference but IMHO nitrile is a complete waste of time, totally uninteresting from a sexual pleasure perspective, not pleasurable or comfortable to wear, and don't even look nice. That said, the mixed polymer MAPA 517 cleanroom gloves - which have some nitrile in them along with neoprene and natural rubber - still feel fantastic, very much like pure rubber, and are amongst the best I've enjoyed for a traditional up-and-down hand job. Still highly recommended and well worth an (inexpensive) try-out IMHO. Even though thicker than surgical they are still natural coloured and translucent, and fit like few other gloves if you chose the size correctly.

Enjoy, whatever.
rubbexx
Occasional poster

Post by rubbexx »

glovelover71 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:40 am Do like the Matador hairdresser gloves, lovely colour and texture. Definitely worth finding a pair to try.
Those are at the moment also my favorite gloves for any kind of fun ;)
Vincentio
Occasional poster

Post by Vincentio »

I own all types of rubber gloves and by far if you are looking for the best fit possible go for the surgical gloves. They will feel nice and "right" for your hands while playing with yourself. The best brands in my opinion are ansell and peha-soft, doc-guanti are also nice and cheap unlike the first two. I usually chlorinate them and then wear them inside out, this way they will last for a log time. As a matter of fact i have chlorinated surgicals that are close to 10 years old even though they have been worn many times. If they wear out on the tips go for a light chlorination and there they go almost as new.
sissygloves
Regular poster

Post by sissygloves »

The all time best Gloves were CassaBella Waterstop. Hunny Bunny Wore them in my all time faveorite Video by TheVenusGirls.
Darthlatex
Newcomer

Post by Darthlatex »

The Protexis Latex Micro surgical gloves are amazing. They have no micro textured surface and are incredibly soft.
Another of my favourites are the green Ansell Encore Latex Undergloves, which also lack a textured surface. Both of them are great for prostate massages as well, preventing skin irritations back there. My girlfriend also likes the feel of wearing them. Probably the Biogel PI Micro are also great for some occasions, as they are rather smooth and super thin.
Generally speaking, undergloves are very nice if a smooth surface is desired.
Siro
WWGFA donor

Post by Siro »

Hmm I’d say my favourite would be marigold handy (Red ones G01R) and marigold bathroom gloves. They feel amazing. Also casabella waterstop gloves are very good too.
Pity you can’t really seem to get the marigold handy in a size S anywhere anymore, they’re sold out everywhere. And the marigold bathroom gloves don’t come in a size small.
QuokkaQuasar
Occasional poster

Post by QuokkaQuasar »

I've definitely got a preference for vinyl gloves - either the clear or blue ones are an absolute pleasure and both look wonderful on a woman's hands.
I also like nitrile gloves, particularly light blue or white ones.

Return to “Glove talk forum”