Discovering Glove Sex

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ldvale89
Regular poster

Discovering Glove Sex

Post by ldvale89 »

It's been a while since I produced a story on this blog. I hope you enjoy my new one and the style I have written it in.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - LIVING ROOM - EVENING

The soft glow of the television illuminated the cozy living room. Zak, a tall rugged biker with dark hair, sprawled on the couch, engrossed in a Netflix show. His leather jacket hung casually over the armrest.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - KITCHEN - SAME TIME

In the cramped kitchen, Hannah, a petite and attractive blonde, stood amidst the chaos of dirty dishes and clutter. She wore an apron and held a caddy filled with an array of cleaning supplies. Determination filled her eyes as she prepared to give the kitchen a thorough deep clean.

Zak, from the living room, called out to her, a playful smirk on his face. "I love you in them sexy rubber gloves, babe!"

Hannah's cheeks flushed, and she shot him an amused glare. "Zak, they're just for cleaning, not for bedroom antics like you've suggested before."

Zak chuckled, his deep voice filling the room. "One day, babe, it'll happen."

Hannah rolled her eyes, her hands already busy scrubbing away at a stubborn stain. "I'm sure that's some weird fetish you have."

Zak grinned and stretched his arms out, relishing his downtime. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

Hannah, without missing a beat, asked, "By the way, why are you wearing your motorbike leathers?"

Zak's eyes lit up with a mischievous glint. "Thought we could go for a spin."

Hannah, her adventurous spirit awakened, considered the idea for a moment. With a sly smile, she put down her cleaning supplies. "Alright, Zak, but first, you'll have to catch me."

Zak winked and stood up, playfully challenging her. "Deal, and keep those gloves on."

With a giggle, Hannah darted toward the bedroom, and Zak followed close behind. He shut the door, leaving the rest of their evening's adventure to the imagination.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - BEDROOM - LATER

The bedroom door creaks open, and Zak and Hannah step out, both wearing nothing but their underwear. Their faces flushed with satisfaction, they exchange playful glances.

Hannah, still catching her breath, smirks at Zak. "We don't need to go for a ride after the way you've just ridden me."

Zak, feeling rather smug, crosses his arms. "I told you those gloves were a good idea."

Hannah chuckles, stepping closer to him. She traces a finger along his chest. "You might be onto something there. If you're a good boy, I might just wear them again."

Zak grins, wrapping his arms around her. "I'll be the best boy, then."

They share a passionate kiss, their adventurous evening taking an unexpectedly delightful turn.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - KITCHEN - NIGHT

Hannah stands at the kitchen sink, wearing a sly smile as she peels off her rubber gloves, still wet from their earlier adventure. She glances at Zak, who's leaning against the counter, his expression one of contentment and amazement.

HANNAH
(playfully)
I'll have to buy a new pair after you came all over them!

Zak's eyes widen, and a mischievous grin spreads across his face. He steps closer to Hannah, his voice filled with wonder.

ZAK
(low, filled with awe)
Hannah, I've never felt a feeling like it in my life.

Hannah blushes at his words, her heart filled with affection for her adventurous partner. Their unconventional moments always left them both in awe of their connection.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - KITCHEN - CONTINUOUS

Hannah playfully teases Zak, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

HANNAH
(whispering seductively)
Maybe I'll get a pair especially for when we have sex!

Zak's eyes widen at her suggestion, a rush of excitement surging through him. Her wild, kinky promises for their bedroom antics always left him wanting more.

ZAK
(grinning)
You know, that's not a bad idea.

Hannah leans in, her lips dangerously close to Zak's ear.

HANNAH
(whispers)
I've got some ideas for those gloves, babe.

Zak shivers with anticipation, his desire ignited by her words. He takes a deep breath and then changes the subject.

ZAK
(smiling)
Do you actually fancy a ride now, but this time on the bikes?

Hannah's eyes light up with excitement at the thought of a motorcycle ride.

HANNAH
(excited)
Yes! I'd love that!

Zak nods, his enthusiasm matching hers.

ZAK
(grinning)
Great! We can go in the morning.

Hannah can hardly contain her excitement as they plan their motorcycle adventure, looking forward to the thrilling ride ahead.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - BEDROOM - MORNING

The early morning sun filters through the curtains, casting a warm glow into the room. Hannah and Zak are up early, excitedly preparing for their motorcycle adventure. Their bedroom is filled with the anticipation of the day ahead.

Zak stands by the wardrobe, dressed in a striking red and black Dainese leather race suit, the detachable trousers ready for the ride. He wears imposing biker boots and carries a sleek black helmet with a black visor, with gloves neatly tucked into it.

Hannah, on the other side of the room, exudes confidence and sensuality as she slips into her red and black leather one-piece suit. The snug fit accentuates every curve of her body, making her look slinky and undeniably sexy. Her firm, round breasts press against the tight leather, hinting at their allure.

Zak can't help but admire her as she finishes suiting up. He grins, clearly captivated by her appearance.

ZAK
(appreciatively)
You look incredible, Hannah.

Hannah smirks, knowing the effect her outfit has on him, and she enjoys every moment of it.

HANNAH
(teasingly)
Well, I have to keep up with your biker style, don't I?

Their playful banter continues as they make final preparations, their excitement for the day's ride growing with each passing moment.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - BEDROOM - MORNING

Zak, still dressed in his red and black leather biker gear, gazes at Hannah with longing in his eyes. Memories of their passionate night in the bedroom linger in his mind.

ZAK
(pleadingly)
I want more, Hannah.

Hannah, who's now fully suited up as well, smiles seductively, playing along.

HANNAH
(coyly)
Maybe when we're out on the bikes, we can stop at the shop, and I can get some more rubber gloves, so you can soak them again.

Her words send a thrill through Zak, and he can't help but chuckle at her teasing suggestion.

ZAK
(grinning)
You really know how to tickle a man's fantasies.

Hannah winks at him, her eyes filled with desire. But the call of the open road beckons.

HANNAH
(encouragingly)
Come on, let's set off. It's a perfect day for a ride.

They exit the bedroom, heading outside to where their sleek black Kawasaki motorbike awaits. Zak fires it up, the powerful engine roaring to life. They don their helmets, excitement coursing through their veins, and then speed off into the horizon, ready for a day of adventure on the open road.

EXT. RIVERBANK - DAY

The sun glistens on the tranquil water of the river as Zak relaxes by the riverbank. His motorcycle leathers are halfway off, and he's basking in the warm sunlight, enjoying the sense of freedom after a long ride.

Hannah returns from her errand at the shops, a mischievous glint in her eye. She carries a small picnic basket containing lunch and a mysterious packet.

HANNAH
(teasingly)
Zak, guess what I've got here?

Zak tilts his head, curious about the contents of the packet.

ZAK
(intrigued)
What's in that packet, Hannah?

Hannah smirks playfully and starts flirting, her voice carrying a hint of excitement.

HANNAH
(seductively)
I just picked up a new pair of rubber gloves!

Zak's face immediately lights up with a mixture of anticipation and desire. He knows that the playful glove fun they've incorporated into their sex life has added a thrilling dimension to their intimacy.

ZAK
(smiling)
You know how to make a man's day, babe.

Hannah playfully tosses the packet in the air before setting it aside, clearly enjoying the effect her surprise has had on Zak. They continue to enjoy their day by the river, the promise of fun adventures ahead adding to the excitement of their relationship.

EXT. SUNNY RIVERBANK - DAY

Hannah, her biker boots kicked off, luxuriates in the warm sunshine, her naked feet soaking up the sun's rays. She looks utterly content as Zak, like an eager puppy, examines the packaging of the new rubber gloves she's just brought.

Zak's excitement grows as he reads the packaging aloud.

ZAK
(excitedly)
"The perfect gloves for those tough household chores. Longer cuffs, extra rubbery."

Hannah, catching on to Zak's enthusiasm, smirks playfully and lifts an eyebrow.

HANNAH
(teasingly)
Do you think those gloves will live up to what they promise?

Zak can barely contain his excitement, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

ZAK
(suggestively)
I think we need to rush home now and put those gloves to the test.

Hannah chuckles, clearly enjoying the playful turn their day has taken. With a wink, she agrees.

HANNAH
(playfully)
Lead the way, Zak. Let's see just how "rubbery" those gloves are.

They share a knowing look, their adventurous spirits in perfect harmony as they head back home, eager to explore the potential of their new rubber gloves in their intimate moments together.

EXT. ZAK AND HANNAH'S LONDON FLAT - DAY

Zak and Hannah pull their motorcycle onto the driveway, parking it with precision. The excitement of the ride still lingers as they dismount and head back into their cozy London flat.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - LIVING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Inside, they can't contain their desire any longer. The adrenaline from the ride and the promise of the rubber gloves have them both in the mood. Without hesitation, they begin to undress, lips locked in passionate kisses.

Their bike gear gets tossed haphazardly in their eagerness to feel each other's skin. Zak, his excitement palpable, breaks away from their intense kiss.

ZAK
(overly eager)
I want you in just those gloves right now!

Hannah, a playful twinkle in her eye, teases him.

HANNAH
(teasingly)
Calm yourself, Zak! You'll get to play soon.

They continue to undress, their hands exploring each other's bodies, knowing that the anticipation will only make their intimate moments even more electrifying.

INT. COZY LONDON FLAT - BEDROOM - DAY

The moment their clothes hit the floor, Zak and Hannah race towards the bedroom, their desire igniting like a wildfire. They are both totally naked, their hearts racing with anticipation.

Hannah grabs the packaging of the gloves, her eyes filled with seductive intent. She removes the gloves from their packaging with a sensuous grace that sends shivers down Zak's spine.

Zak moans softly, overcome by the sight of her.

ZAK
(huskily)
Oh yes... Hannah!

Hannah slides the rubber gloves onto her hands, the anticipation and playfulness making her movements even more alluring. She looks at Zak with a wicked glint in her eye.

HANNAH
(seductively)
That's it, on you come, my lovely rubber gloves.

Her words tickle Zak's desire, and he can hardly contain himself. The erotic tension in the room is palpable, and he knows that their playful rendezvous with the gloves is about to reach its peak.

In the heat of the moment, Zak and Hannah are entangled, their passion igniting like a raging fire. Their bodies move wildly, an uninhibited dance of desire.

Hannah's legs are spread wide, inviting Zak into her deepest desires. As they writhe together, their toes curl, the intensity of their connection causing involuntary reactions. Her toes, adorned with a hot black pedicure, clench and unclench with every surge of pleasure, adding an enticing visual contrast to their fervent embrace.

The rubber gloves on Hannah's hands torment Zak, their texture feeling incredibly slick and smooth against his skin. Their rubbery sensation adds a layer of tantalizing friction to their passionate encounter.

Hannah playfully uses the gloves to tickle and tease Zak, sending electric waves of pleasure coursing through his body. He thrusts with urgency, his panting breaths matching the rhythm of their fiery connection.

As the intensity of their encounter builds, Zak hopes fervently that this blissful moment will never stop, that they can savor the ecstasy of their union for as long as possible.

In the midst of their passionate encounter, Hannah's desire takes a naughty turn. Her voice, heavy with desire, she begs Zak to indulge in her intimate request.

HANNAH
(sultrily)
Zak, baby, would you... suck on my toes?

Her request hangs in the air, adding an extra layer of intimacy and sensuality to their already heated embrace.

Zak, eager to fulfill Hannah's desire, bends down and sensually takes her toes into his mouth. As he gently sucks on them, Hannah's reaction is immediate and intense.

Hannah screams in pleasure, her back arching as she pulls on the long cuffs of her gloves, creating a sharp snap.

HANNAH
(in ecstasy)
God, that feels so good on my toes!

Their passionate connection intensifies, Zak's thrusting becoming more fervent, and Hannah's moans growing louder. Her body shudders with pleasure as their passion burns like a wildfire, consuming them both in the heat of the moment.

As the intensity of their passion peaks, Zak can't hold back any longer. He announces in a breathless voice that he's close, his lips releasing Hannah's big toe from his mouth as he nears climax.

ZAK
(huskily)
I'm close, Hannah.

Hannah, thrilled at the prospect of their climax, urges Zak on.

HANNAH
(excitedly)
Quick, Zak, come on the gloves. Give me the come, Zak, all over these rubber gloves.

Her words tickle Zak's senses, and he involuntarily spasms, releasing himself all over the rubber gloves. Hannah eagerly watches as every drop lands on the slick surface of the gloves, her excitement evident.

HANNAH
(exultantly)
Yes, baby, yes!!

Their shared climax is a symphony of desire and fulfillment, leaving them both breathless and thoroughly sated in the aftermath of their passionate encounter.

The room is filled with the aftermath of their intense passion. Zak lies back, exhausted and satisfied, on the rumpled bedsheets.

Hannah, with a seductive glint in her eyes, playfully licks the dripping wet rubber gloves clean, savoring the taste.

HANNAH
(seductively)
I love the taste of my man.

Once the gloves are licked clean, she skillfully pulls them off at the cuffs, causing them to come off inside out. She smirks playfully.

HANNAH
(teasingly)
We'll keep them in the drawer for another time.

With a coy smile, Hannah rests her feet in Zak's lap, her hot black pedicure contrasting with his rugged masculinity.

HANNAH
(playfully)
Babe, can I have a footrub?

Their intimate moments continue in a more relaxed and tender manner as they revel in the closeness and connection they share.

As Zak lovingly massages Hannah's gorgeous feet, he can't help but talk excitedly about their recent glove-filled encounters.

ZAK
(enthusiastically)
Hannah, I can't tell you how much I love our glove play.

Hannah giggles in agreement, her eyes sparkling with the shared excitement of their newfound passion.

HANNAH
(teasingly)
We should buy loads in all different colors and sizes. We could make this glove love our thing.

While Zak continues to rub her feet, Hannah reaches for a small device hidden under her pillow. She switches it on, and it starts to vibrate with intensity.

HANNAH
(seductively)
If you don't mind, Zak, I need to have a little play with myself.

Their desire reignites, and the anticipation of what's to come hangs in the air.

TO BE CONTINUED...
GumTom
Regular poster

Re: Discovering Glove Sex

Post by GumTom »

Nice Story, I like the part when he sucks her toes. Combining fetishes is always nice :-)

Return to “Glove Stories”