Caught in home office (story with hhrg)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GumTom
Regular poster

Caught in home office (story with hhrg)

Post by GumTom »

I try to enjoy my fetish as often as possible. So, it isn’t unusual that I put on my rubber gloves when I work in home office (this is actually true 😊 ). Sometimes when time is running I wear my gloves several hours and I often forget wearing them. Usually I am very careful with video calls and at first, I ned to slip out off my gloves because sometimes it is not avoidable that my hands and gloves would be seen.

But it was bound to happen. Chrissy, an attractive colleague in her mid 30’s, blond hair and a sporty and a well-groomed look from a different department of our company started a video call on teams and I forgot to take off my yellow rubber gloves. The Spontex household rubber gloves I was wearing are one of my favourites. Perfect fit and all the cotton lining has been gone. Exactly how I love my rubber gloves. Pure rubber feeling on my hands with a constant little erection in my trousers.

It was an important topic we had to discuss and it took about 45 minutes. After finishing I realized that my camera was switched on, wearing my gloves. I got very nervous. She must have seen my gloves. But these feelings caused also a satisfying buzz and I couldn’t resist and started to stroke my hard cock. While wanking I had very dirty thoughts, e.g. that she’s also a glove fetishist and put on her rubber gloves after our video call to masturbate and pleasure herself. After a great orgasm I took off my gloves and had lunch.

After that break I was really relaxed and got back to my desk. A few moments later I received another call from Chrissy. My heart started to beat heavily and I really got nervous. This time I wasn’t wearing my gloves and I tried to be serious.

“Hi Chrissy, how are you doing?” – “Good afternoon, I’m good, thanks, but some questions came up about the topics from our last call.” I calmed down a bit as I thought she didn’t notice my gloves and she mentioned nothing about the earlier call.

“Ok Chrissy, how can I help you?” – “Well…” and then she held one pair of yellow rubber gloves into her camera. “Is this the new workwear of our company or what’s wrong with you wearing yellow rubber gloves during work?” I was struggling to find some words and she saw my face finding the right words. “Don’t get nervous. It was a stupid joke.” she said in a very friendly manner. “Let’s keep this quiet. Nothing happened, I called you from home office. I can understand that you are trying to use every possibility enjoying your rubber glove fetish.” I must have looked very surprised. “Well…, I think you hit the mark…working in home office gives good possibilities to live out my fetish” I answered.

“How do you know about a rubber glove fetish?” I asked afterwards. “Well, I think that’s because I am into rubber gloves also.” and she slipped into her gloves in front of the camera. It took a while until she was in her gloves. She had to pull on the fingers and cuffs a lot but then they fitted perfectly. “These are my favourite gloves. They are unlined so that is why it takes a while to put them on. But the clammy rubber feeling on the skin afterwards is gorgeous.” she explained. “Wow, you are looking great in your rubber gloves!” – “Thank you very much. Come on, get your gloves as well and let’s talk about our fetish” she asked me.

One minute later I was back at my laptop, slipping into my rubber gloves. The gloves were still a bit sweaty on the inside from before but I enjoyed putting them on again, have been watched by Chrissy.

“Now I am ready, too” I rejoiced. “Very good. Now we are prepared for some kinky fetish talk.”

The next minutes we were talking about how we got this fetish and we noticed that we both played with our mothers’ rubber gloves in childhood. It was a nice feeling to have found someone with the same fondness.

“Are you home alone?” Chrissy asked. “Yes, my wife is at work. She can’t do anything with my fetish. So, I always fetch my gloves when she is on the move.” – “Oh, that’s sad that your wife is not amused about the glove fetish. I feel with you. My ex-boyfriend also didn’t understand my fetish and called me insane. That was also a reason why I quit the relationship.”
Step by step my interest in her grew and my horniness also. To see her on my screen wearing this perfect yellow rubber gloves and knowing she has the same feelings sensing the rubber on her hands took me to the point, that I had do touch my cock with one hand.

“Where has your right hand gone?” – “Oh, sorry. To be honest what’s going on here in the call is too much and I cannot resist any longer. I must touch my penis” I answered openly. “Well, I guess I need to do the same. My horniness achieves a peak” she replied with a wink.

She laid back in her office chair, adjusted her screen with the webcam and started masturbating. I could see her yellow fingers disappearing in her cunt. I did the same with my camera and we didn’t say much besides our pleasurably moaning. Although we have been connected through our company network and possibly our IT security could spy didn’t stop us. This was an additional turn on for me.

After approximately five minutes I had to cum. I stood up, adjusted my webcam again and shot out my load onto my desk. Chrissy moaned heavily seeing me cumming and experienced also a wonderful orgasm.

Nearly out of breath she thanked me “Wow…I haven’t had such a great orgasm since years.” – “I only can agree. My cock nearly exploded” I joked.

As time was running and I had a conference call with a supplier we needed to finish our pervy actions. “Thank you, Chrissy. Unfortunately, I need to prepare the next meeting. But if you want we can chat tomorrow again if you are also working from home” – “Oh yes, I suggest we should continue our rubber friendship. I will keep my gloves on for you. I have no more meetings today” she answered and when saying good bye, I saw her hand disappearing in her cunt again.

To be continued.
majkic
Regular poster

Re: Caught in home office (story with hhrg)

Post by majkic »

Great fun, a definite "if only" --- but I hope their company doesn't record its business video meetings anywhere!

I have to confess I have worn my unlined rubber gloves whilst working at the computer in my private office. I've not yet made the mistake of wearing them whilst on a Zoom call, but I have been unable to resist "exploring myself" a little with them and then realised the webcam was operational! Nobody connected to it as far as I'm aware, but of course can you be really sure....??!!
traxxas67

Re: Caught in home office (story with hhrg)

Post by traxxas67 »

Great story I'm sure so many of us wish we had a Webcam girlfriend

Return to “Glove Stories”