Next rubber (glove) adventure with my neighbour Steffi

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GumTom
Regular poster

Next rubber (glove) adventure with my neighbour Steffi

Post by GumTom »

After a few weeks when I was enjoying my rubber glove fetish by myself I got a message from Steffi. I was very happy she texted me but I didn’t really miss her as I was still satisfied by the experiences from our last pervy glove fetish romance which still supplied me with horny imaginations.

“Hi Neighbour, my husband is skiing with his friends and I am home alone the whole weekend” she texted below a picture of long yellow rubber gloves with a dildo in between. I didn’t remember these long gloves so I guessed she bought some new ones. “How could I resist to feel your new gloves” I answered. It took me a while to type as I was wearing turquoise rubber gloves but I also didn’t want to take them off. “Friday 7pm?” – “Great!” It was a very simple and quick conversation but meanwhile we knew each other well so we needed no long messages.

After arranging this appointment my horniness grew and the two days were definitely too long to wait for the next orgasm. So, I went to the box where I store all my rubber gloves and took out the yellow gloves she gifted me after our first sex adventure. I hold them against my nose and I smelled the gloves. My heart began to beat and I got a hard erection. Nothing stopped me to change the gloves and I slipped into her gloves. Here gloves originally were in size medium but as they were well worn they became a bit wider and fitted on my hands perfectly.

My lust grew and grew. I closed the blinds and started masturbating on the sofa, imagining Steffi wearing her gloves as well and starting to finger her cunt. I wanted to feel a finger from her in my ass so I stopped for a moment and went back to the bedroom cupboard. Next to the box with the gloves I stowed a shoebox with some more utensils. I took out a small butplug which I needed. Back in the living room I started wanking again and sat onto my butplug. It didn’t last five minutes and I couldn’t resist any longer. A big load of semen shot out of my penis. I’ve experienced an orgasm which I never often had yet.

It took me a while until I calmed down. I removed the butplug from my ass and took some paper tissues to clean the mess on the sofa and the floor. Afterwards I took off her gloves, positioned them next to the butplug and shot a photo which I sent Steffi without comment. She replied with a kiss.

Finally, it was Friday evening and I was prepared for our fetish weekend. Freshly showered and with a bit of my favourite perfume I slipped into her yellow gloves. When I opened the door of my flat I took a look around if someone else was in the corridor. I didn’t want to be seen visiting my neighbour wearing rubber gloves. Thankfully there was nobody, so I went to Steffi’s door and rang. I saw her looking through the spyhole and after she opened the door I knew why she played safe. Steffi was wearing a white blouse, a short leather skirt, black rubber stockings and high heels. Her hands and arms stuck in long yellow rubber gloves. A view to swoon.

“Good evening Mr. Rubber Glove and welcome to our fetish adventure” she asked me in. “Good evening my Rubber Glove Lady, I am looking forward to being your glove partner this weekend” I replied and we kissed intensively.
When I walked in it was quite warm inside her flat with a smooth rubber smell. I was doubting if this really happens but it definitely was. “What do you like to drink?” – “Well, let’s start the evening with a glass of Champagne!” – “I already have put a bottle into the fridge, please take a seat on the sofa, I’ll be back in a few seconds”.
When I was waiting I felt a bit of sweat which was building up inside my gloves. I tried to imagine the feeling of her rubber stockings on the feet and legs. How must that feel if only the rubber feeling on my hands is making me already that horny.
When she arrived with two glasses of Champagne I asked her. “I just try to imagine how the rubber is feeling on your feet, is it comparable to the rubber gloves?”- “Well, it is an incredible feeling. Unfortunately, rubber stockings are not that thick like rubber gloves but feeling rubber on hands and feet in parallel is a dream.” - “Wow, I think I need to buy some rubber stockings as well!” I answered and she smiled.

After taking a sip Steffi put her glass on the table and then she caressed my cheek with her left rubber hand and her right rubber hand was opening my zip. I laid back and just enjoyed Steffi and her rubber hands unpacking my cock. She pulled down my underpants and started to blow my dick, always holding him with one rubber hand and caressing my thighs with the other one.
“I’ve seen your horniness in your eyes when I opened the door. I need to release you otherwise I have no chance for a serious conversation!” she smirked. I did agree because she was right. “Steffi, I wanked the last time two days ago so I brought a bigger load of cum for you!” and then she positioned her tits in front of my cock. “Well, then show me your bigger load!” and she wanked my cock heavily. It didn’t last one minute and with a big moan I flooded her tits. The sperm was running down her tits and stomach inside the blouse. The blouse became wet of the sperm and stuck on her skin. “Wow, you really didn’t promise too much. “she smiled.

“I’ll be back immediately, I need to refresh myself quickly” and she disappeared in the bathroom. I relaxed on the sofa, playing a bit with my cock and her yellow rubber gloves I was still wearing. I decided to take off my shirt as it was quite warm. When I took off my shirt she passed and went into the bedroom. “Take your underpants, trousers and socks off as well!” So, I did what she said and a few moments later she stood in front me holding black rubber stockings and rubber underpants in her hands.

“For you my little rubber lover, if you want I’ll give you a hand taking these things on!” – “Well, how could I reject this?” I answered with a beating heart. I was sweating due to all the circumstances and my fingers already made some bubbling noise inside her yellow rubber gloves but I enjoyed the feeling. The rubber was like glueing on my hands. I imagined this feeling also on my legs and feet and when I was just thinking about this she started putting the rubber stockings on my feet.

“I put some silicone oil into the stockings. It’s easier to put them on.” And then I slid with my feet into the rubber. My cock became hard again and as soon as I had the stockings up to my thighs some precum came out. “Wow, you are a damn rubber glove and rubber fetishist!” Steffi noticed. “Well, that is all too much for me” I replied and she sat down next to me switching on the TV.

“What are we going to watch?” – “Well, do you know the movie “Die Einsamkeit der Krokodile”? There’s a woman with a rubber glove fetish in this movie!” – “I don’t know that movie but it sounds promising.”

Steffi chose the movie on her USB flash drive and we made ourselves comfortable. I still was very horny so I couldn’t sit relaxed next to her. I put my left yellow rubber hand between her legs and started to massage her cunt. She was closing her eyes and enjoyed my dexterity.

Meanwhile I felt some warm sweat inside the rubber stockings on my feet and toes. In my gloves the same. But it made me hornier again. I guess Steffi noticed my increasing horniness. “Give the movie ten minutes and then I will wear you down!” – “Yes, my rubber glove goddess!” I answered.

After the ten minutes a sex scene appeared where the two main characters had rubber glove sex. At this moment Steffi stopped the movie and turned over to me.

“I cannot resist any longer. I want to feel you inside me!” and she started riding me. I always had to decelerate her, otherwise I could not keep up very long. We changed the positions a few times. I really liked the missionary position. She was caressing my back with her rubber hands and sometimes hold on my shoulders. I don’t know how long I lasted but when she experienced an orgasm I also had to cum. I took my cock out of her cunt and kneed in front of her. She formed her yellow rubber hands to a cup and hold it in front of my cock. I shot out a big load of cum again that her yellow gloves were nearly completely covered with my sperm.

“Wow, didn’t expect such a big present again.” she joked and smudged the cum over her tits and body.
After having a little rest, we decided to take a shower and take off our rubber clothes to give our skin a break. When we stood up from the sofa the sweat was running out of the cuffs of our gloves and bubbling noises in our rubber stockings were hearable. “We’ve been hard workers!” Steffi smiled and we went into the bathroom, turned on the shower where we both got into and then took off our gloves and stockings. We washed our rubber gloves and the stockings beside us. After finishing Steffi put the rubber gloves and stockings on the towel rail and we dried ourselves.

“Steffi, I’m now quite tired, I think I go into bed.” – “Well, I think I follow you. Tomorrow we need to be recovered from the hard work today” she smiled.

To be continued.
Last edited by GumTom on Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Next rubber (glove) adventure with my neighbour Steffi

Post by tronn206 »

Great rubber glove story! It definitely made me horny. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Thank you.
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Glove Stories”