My mom caught me playing with my gf

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Dan25
VIP

My mom caught me playing with my gf

Post by Dan25 »

This story is inspired in one publish by Ceramic some time ago.

One day I was with my girlfriend, in my room. I suppose we are at home alone. My girlfriend knows about my fetish about household rubbergloves and aprons. We were watching for some tools in the laundry room, when my girlfriend found the apron and the household rubbergloves our last maid use. The apron was a bib apron in pink colour of a plastic material, and the rubbergloves are also pink colour. She looks into my eyes, and she knows exactly what to do. She picked up the apron and rubbergloves, and told me...."come on.....go to your room"

Inmediatelly she wears the apron and rubbergloves and began to tease me. We were in the middle of the game, when we heard a knock in the door, and my mother appears. My mother at the moment caught all the situation and the game, she said, "oh...sorry" and with a smile in her face......she went out of the room.

The next time i found my mother she acted as nothing would happen.

The next day I spent the lunch with my mom as usual, but before beggining to wash the dishes.. she went to the laundry room and appears with the pink apron and household rubbergloves in front of me... She looks at me and said with a big smile...."Now it is time to wash the dishes"

Comments: As you know I am not an english speaker....so I appologize for all the mistakes in the writting.
Again this story is inspired in one of Ceramic. I would love to receive commentaries or suggestions to continue it.
As Romm, said some time ago, it will be a great idea to write about some tips and then someone in the forum can go on writting the story of even modify it. I will be also glad to write a story with the tips of anybody..... but of course my fetish is household rubbergloves, aprons, maids, cleaning, etc.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: My mom caught me playing with my gf

Post by Ceramic »

thx for the credit :p cant remember writing here about gloves and getting caught tho ;)
Dan25
VIP

Post by Dan25 »

You are right Ceramic. My mistake. sayyestogloves posted the experience. You post a comment about the experience, and this confuse me. I apologize everybody for the mistake.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

its all good friend :)

Return to “Glove Stories”