My mom caught my girlfriend wearing gloves for me.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sayyestogloves

Re: My mom caught my girlfriend wearing gloves for me.

Post by sayyestogloves »

Ceramic wrote:y not? ...
Lol because I know where they've been and I know that my mom now knows where they've been!
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Wish my mum was more like yours...

Although if I was in the same situation, I think she'd be more concerned for the fact there's another fella on my bed rather than the fact he's got gloves on... >.>

I'm giving you a massive rep for that story, I chuckled :P
JaneC09
Regular poster

Post by JaneC09 »

Yeah I'm with my Jake, my mom would be more concerned that I have a naked girl on my bed. Actually she caught me naked in bed with a girl twice. My God that was horrifying. She then gave me some long lecture how I was just going through a phase. Well it's about 10 years later and I'm still sleeping with girls so...
Robbay91
Occasional poster

Post by Robbay91 »

that all most happened to me but her parents, i think they know anyway since her mum has cleaned her room several times to find latex gloves hidden behind the bed.

although my dad asked me why i ordered off the net black latex gloves, i told him its for my girlfriend to where when we have sex (he knows about my fetish) and he says "oh really? i thought you just put them on yourself and wank off in them", then starts laughing and says "im glad you do that, u make your girlfriend wear what you want her to" and he just walked off laughing
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Robbay91 wrote:Although my dad asked me why i ordered off the net black latex gloves, i told him its for my girlfriend to where when we have sex (he knows about my fetish) and he says "oh really? i thought you just put them on yourself and wank off in them", then starts laughing and says "im glad you do that, u make your girlfriend wear what you want her to" and he just walked off laughing
Haha! :lol: Wow! What an exceptionally cool dad you have! :up:

How'd he find out, btw? Did you just tell him, or what?
Ryoji
Occasional poster

Post by Ryoji »

Haha, sounds like you had a good night regardless. I recently got a pair of latex gloves with my partner as well, and there's always this thought in the back of our heads that says, "what if someone were to hear or walk in..."

My parents a lot more strict and traditional though, so not sure what would happen if that were to happen. I definitely don't think they'd be as open about it, so you're pretty lucky. :P
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

In my case I'd be afraid of the kids walking in on us.

"Oh the gloves, uhmmmm, Mom and I are just cleaning the bedposts"
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

To quote Monty Python - "You lucky, lucky bastard!" :D My mother knows about some of my kinks, we agree not to mention them. The last thing I could expect would be understanding, the most is tolerance.

Perhaps lock or block the door next time? :p
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

smark100 wrote:In my case I'd be afraid of the kids walking in on us.
"Oh the gloves, uhmmmm, Mom and I are just cleaning the bedposts"
Don't they watch Dexter's Laboratory? It's perfectly normal for Mom to wear household gloves all the time! :D
Robbay91
Occasional poster

Post by Robbay91 »

well i actually don't remember this but i asked him and apparently when i was like 4-6 years old i would ask my parents to buy me latex gloves so i could just wear them. so they always knew i had a fetish haha i guess he didnt know i would still have it and that the craze got stronger

Return to “Experiences”