A Facebook page

Got any ideas on how to improve the board? Let us know here!

Moderator: Jake

Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Re: A Facebook page

Post by Toti »

SexySurgical wrote:
Jake wrote:I think a Twitter presence would be slightly more appropriate, but Facebook seems like it wouldn't get any interest. I don't think Twitter would work either, really, unless our members have strong private accounts, or else don't mind their followers knowing about the website on their "main" account. Personally, I can't be arsed with multiple accounts on social networks.

Our best way of spreading the word is through the less mainstream networks which are more tailored to... our line of work.
Agreed.

Didn't notice my 'personal link'? :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Yes I did, it's in the same place where Jake has the link to his youtube or Romm to his xtube, it's quite a different detail among you three :lol:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Toti wrote:Romm to his xtube
Oh, right. That's still there. :$
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

tapatalk twitter!!! could only offer one facebook page & my own stouf when bloody chinese mess over more streetshot
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1668069583474642/
https://twitter.com/CoricuMrcuir
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Resurrecting this as I was just thing about the same thing.

I know the man I charge has a lot of work between the two sites.

But how about a place on here where people can post what they did that day with gloves on. Doesn’t have to be all sexually oriented maybe a section for that and for non adult content. I realize that this Is kind the same as the forum it self. However maybe a section where a glove type Facebook post can be on here. Like today I wore my gloves into the store felt so nice to be able to do so since it’s getting cold out. Or hey was able to change my oil today had a nice pair of nitrile gloves on to get the job done.

Though I would suggest it would be somewhere that to see it you have to be a member and logged in to even see the posts.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:06 pm But how about a place on here where people can post what they did that day with gloves on.

Though I would suggest it would be somewhere that to see it you have to be a member and logged in to even see the posts.
Isn't that what this thread is? :P
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Jake wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:11 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:06 pm But how about a place on here where people can post what they did that day with gloves on.

Isn't that what this thread is? :P
Not sure what you mean?
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

Well that thread is used for people to post about what they did / are doing while wearing gloves. It's probably our most active mega-thread too! I just can't see the use in replicating that on another platform. Plus, here we have a bit of privacy. Once it's out on Facebook it's a little less secure.
steven75
Occasional poster

Post by steven75 »

The whole world would see it if it was on facebook
glovemad1
Regular poster

Post by glovemad1 »

Social networks like Facebook and Twitter can over time block personal profiles even if we are managing a page or another profile.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:06 pm Resurrecting this as I was just thing about the same thing.

I know the man I charge has a lot of work between the two sites.

But how about a place on here where people can post what they did that day with gloves on
. Doesn’t have to be all sexually oriented maybe a section for that and for non adult content. I realize that this Is kind the same as the forum it self. However maybe a section where a glove type Facebook post can be on here. Like today I wore my gloves into the store felt so nice to be able to do so since it’s getting cold out. Or hey was able to change my oil today had a nice pair of nitrile gloves on to get the job done.

Now that is a good idea, think I'll start that thread on as it might liven up the Glove Talk forum up to have a new conversation going on.

Return to “Forum Suggestions”